Preview of coming events

They have to get by Shorty first.

If they take me to the camps, I'll take a hundred of them with me.
Why Hollywood Creates Powerful Evils That No One In Real Life Would Stand Up To

I prefer combined action, but individualizing resistance can still do a lot of damage to the regime. Remember, if ever confronted, the Swamp creatures will turn out to be polliwogs.

I knew about this 'pandemic' before it officially hit the US.

I actually looked at it, the best i could in Asia, where most seasonal viruses originate.

Though it seemed a bit rough, there were no piles of bodies lining the street.

Additional...

To be absolutely honest with you...no I did not...because it is fairly futile to go about ANY of the precautions listed when in an uncontrolled environment.

I tried not to touch my face at first, but then I ALWAYS TRY not to touch my face.

Masks are fairly useless, we have known this for YEARS.

Idiots walking around with t-shirts, and tissue filter on their faces...morons.

Washing your hands, done thoroughly takes about five minutes (doubt me, watch a surgeon's pre-theater preps).

Existing in the public space...are you going to spend three hours a day washing your hands?

Masks, in an uncontrolled environment are fairly futile.

As they are only moderately effective in a controlled one.

I also understand things like herd immunity, historical quarantines, and the mutations of virus strains throughout seasons...all known for many many decades...and conveniently forgotten.

I mean...I learned a lot of this stuff in an epidemiologic section as part of a bio warfare course while in the AF.

This is not groundbreaking shit...people are just genuinely uneducated.
Under Modernization, Primitive Microbes Must Go Extinct

The Unabomber Cult considers auto emissions to be biological warfare. But what their pagan religion considers to be "pollution" is actually the biological warfare of mankind's economic progress against anti-human viruses.

Forum List

Back