Pretty terrified, been cigarette free for over a month and my surgery is tomorrow

I'm so sorry. I hope you get your meds soon. I hope they give you something stronger than NORCO 5/325. That seems to be the go to.
In my vast experience of NORCO's, if it isn't yellow take 2...

1645742085845.png

Getting the rest of my teeth pulled and the new teeth process started.
They gave me Valium to take tonight and in the morning before the dental work starts.
Never taken this drug before so I have no idea what to expect.
If I post some unusually insane shit tomorrow just smile and move on as I demanded good narcotics for this shit. Haven't taken drugs in years so this should be an interesting ride.
Dreading the pressure and pain I'm anticipating. I still have 2 dozen teeth for them to pull tomorrow so I'm sure this is gonna suck.

They initially wanted to just do the teeth that were "needed" but having never had nice teeth I told them to rip it all out and let's start new!

Hope I don't live to regret this!

Think of it this way, until they put you out, in that comfy chair, with your headphones on, just say to yourself, "Thank God I'm not fighting the battle of Vicksburg tomorrow, and having a leg amputated, with no anesthetic, and the Dr standing there with the same saw he just cut that tree down with"...
Relax. You can handle this.:smiliehug:

Last edited:
Getting the rest of my teeth pulled and the new teeth process started.
They gave me Valium to take tonight and in the morning before the dental work starts.
Never taken this drug before so I have no idea what to expect.
If I post some unusually insane shit tomorrow just smile and move on as I demanded good narcotics for this shit. Haven't taken drugs in years so this should be an interesting ride.
Dreading the pressure and pain I'm anticipating. I still have 2 dozen teeth for them to pull tomorrow so I'm sure this is gonna suck.

They initially wanted to just do the teeth that were "needed" but having never had nice teeth I told them to rip it all out and let's start new!

Hope I don't live to regret this!
My prayers go out to you for your dental surgery. I had both my wisdom teeth pulled and i had no pain. I pray that you have no pain and all goes well.

Forum List

Back