Pretty sure that the vaccines don't work.........Covid is here to stay

I hope all the people who are actively trying to hurt America’s ability to get over Covid get it and die. America doesn’t need any more people working against her. We already have Trump’s Russian infiltration and his surrender to the Chinese.
So you "hope people die" because they don't buy your line of clothing Very Unifying, very communistic of you!
No, because they will kill innocent people due to their ignorance and/or malevolence.
Do you have anything to show that the vaccine prevents infection or transmission?
No. Because I'm not a virologist. I'll trust the experts, thanks.
I've heard a couple of experts say that they don't know whether or not the "vaccine" will prevent infection or transmission. That's why I'd like to know if you are aware of anything to support your claim other than the mentioning of experts.
I'm going to listen to virologists, pharmacologists, epidemiologists. You do you. But if you go beyoind doing you, and try to actively dissuade the population from getting vaccinated you should be arrested. And yes, I would just prefer if they died. I'm a big believer in Darwin.
You're going to listen to them as long as they are saying what you want them to say or what you want to hear. You don't believe in personal choice only obedience and social compliance. And anyone who doesn't believe the people you believe deserves to die. If you gave people a 99.8 percent chance of surviving cancer I think they would jump right in line. No Vaccine prevents anything it merely reduces the virus' severity.. sometimes. 99.8 gives everyone a pretty good chance of survival.... Darwin will deal with the rest.

I hope all the people who are actively trying to hurt America’s ability to get over Covid get it and die. America doesn’t need any more people working against her. We already have Trump’s Russian infiltration and his surrender to the Chinese.
So you "hope people die" because they don't buy your line of clothing Very Unifying, very communistic of you!
No, because they will kill innocent people due to their ignorance and/or malevolence.
Do you have anything to show that the vaccine prevents infection or transmission?
Pfizer, moderna, and Johnson and Johnson do.
How so?
They have to present all that to the feds to get approved.
So you're telling me that Pfizer and Moderna have presented proof to the Feds that their "vaccines" prevent infection and transmission. Okay. So produce something that confirms your suspicion that they've said such a thing.
I thinks they lie and are really dispensing placebos much quicker to make and really don't cause any side effects. So some people are getting a little sick after the vax. don't some people only get a little bit ill from the virus. Hears how I see it .. Govt: we have to get a vaccine. Med community: we can't make a vaccine for Covid. Govt: well theres an election coming so work like hell on something and say it's done before November. Med community: But it won't help cause it won't work. Govt: We don't care if it works it's 99.8 percent survivable anyway we need to make people believe they have to get it to be safe so we can control them

How so?
So you're telling me that Pfizer and Moderna have presented proof to the Feds that their "vaccines" prevent infection and transmission. Okay. So produce something that confirms your suspicion that they've said such a thing.
I thinks they lie and are really dispensing placebos much quicker to make and really don't cause any side effects. So some people are getting a little sick after the vax. don't some people only get a little bit ill from the virus. Hears how I see it .. Govt: we have to get a vaccine. Med community: we can't make a vaccine for Covid. Govt: well theres an election coming so work like hell on something and say it's done before November. Med community: But it won't help cause it won't work. Govt: We don't care if it works it's 99.8 percent survivable anyway we need to make people believe they have to get it to be safe so we can control them
Wow.

So now the whole world wide medical community is in on the hoax as well?

And your survivability rate is off.

How so?
Wow.

So now the whole world wide medical community is in on the hoax as well?

And your survivability rate is off.
What is the survivability rate?

Fauci is saying double mask
Merck is cancelling their vaccine
Hospitals are cancelling patients for any vaccine
Travel Bans are back
Prices are JUMPING at walmart this week.

Bought a highchair for the grandbaby last week for $42...now it is $81.
Ordered a throw away phone tonight for $39---got to Walmart and they tried to charge me $71 after not being able to find it in the on-line bin.
Still take the Pfizer vaccine to built anti bodies because this virus can kill
I recommend you get the Pfizer double shot . When you do get hit by the new strains - you won’t die

Turtle soup
The vaccine from Pfizer will greatly weaken any mutations you will encounter and save your life

Turtle soup
The vaccine from Pfizer will greatly weaken any mutations you will encounter and save your life
Not so sure about that----plenty of people have died after taking it.
Two, I have had the virus twice now and show no antibodies so I don't think I am one of those people who would benefit from the vaccine (I'm anemic and have trouble with another common virus that everyone else has no problems with so perhaps after they figure out why I am anemic this might change).
The people having issues are ones who already have had the virus disportionately-----its almost like the body is having an allergic reaction (its not the first exposure but the second that gets the reaction) to the vaccine----
Four--you always send in the pawns first to see how they react---if the government was a thinking logical body--old people would be at the front of the line because well they are the ones dying but more importantly if they die of the vaccine or have long term consequences, they have lived most of their life anyways.

Travel Bans are back

Ordered a throw away phone tonight for $39---got to Walmart and they tried to charge me $71 after not being able to find it in the on-line bin.
I recommend you get the Pfizer double shot . When you do get hit by the new strains - you won’t die
Yes, all viruses can kill. What is the survivability rate?

Travel Bans are back

It’s very high but can cause lasting long term damage

Travel Bans are back

It’s very high but can cause lasting long term damage
Yeah, and so can influenza . . .

From the outset, who were the vulnerable ones?

Turtle soup
The same for the J&J vaccine. It is only 66% on stopping the virus cold --- but much higher on preventing SERIOUS illness. This works for me; I'd take it.

Of course, there isn't much vaccine of any kind at the moment. In a couple months we'll probably be swimming in it.

Forum List

Back