Pretty sure that the vaccines don't work.........Covid is here to stay

I hope all the people who are actively trying to hurt Americaā€™s ability to get over Covid get it and die. America doesnā€™t need any more people working against her. We already have Trumpā€™s Russian infiltration and his surrender to the Chinese.
So you "hope people die" because they don't buy your line of clothing Very Unifying, very communistic of you!
No, because they will kill innocent people due to their ignorance and/or malevolence.
Do you have anything to show that the vaccine prevents infection or transmission?
The two out now, don't. Or they are not certain Yet. What they do, is keep you from getting really sick from catching it.... supposedly out of a hospital.... that's the claim.
If the two "vaccines" don't prevent infection or transmission, I guess we're going to have to continue keeping the elderly safe by wearing cloth across our noses and mouths, and keeping away from each other even after receiving the lifesaving shot.

Are you really that naive? I listened to an hour long phone call from Anthem with Doctors and experts answering all questions.

Pfizer and Modena have been approved by the FDA. Merck had not!

I hope all the people who are actively trying to hurt Americaā€™s ability to get over Covid get it and die. America doesnā€™t need any more people working against her. We already have Trumpā€™s Russian infiltration and his surrender to the Chinese.
So you "hope people die" because they don't buy your line of clothing Very Unifying, very communistic of you!
No, because they will kill innocent people due to their ignorance and/or malevolence.
Do you have anything to show that the vaccine prevents infection or transmission?
Pfizer, moderna, and Johnson and Johnson do.
How so?
Clinical trials, dimwit. Do you really think the entire scientific community, worldwide, has conspired to trick you into taking a vaccine?

Have you seen bigfoot recently?
No. I'm saying that you can't provide anything to show that these vaccines stop infection and transmission. However, I have provided statements from experts who've conceded that they don't know.

I can see that your lack of information concerning the "vaccine" is causing you some irritation, but taking it out on me is just another form of denial.
Neither can you prove anything you have posted. I listen to the experts.

No, we are not asking for instant vaccines, but instead want to let covid-19 die out like all other epidemics have, from herd immunity. When Fauci said that would means 2.4 million deaths, it should be clear by now he was totally wrong.
The lethalit of covid is only 0.15 and not the 10% Fauci claimed.
The majority of the population is already inherently immune we can tell from how so many are asymptomatic, so the number needing to recover for acquired immunity is less than 10% what Fauci claimed.
And by variolation, (deliberate infection) of the young, we can prevent the elderly from getting it and dying, so can reduce the death toll by another factor of 40 at least.
We do not want a vaccine for something that likely is never coming back, and where the vaccine is an experiment in gene splicing.
You don't know anything you just opined. It's all speculation.

I don't think you have any idea about the potential of epidemic disease, because medicine managed to kill off so many grossly lethal diseases before you were born. And before they started making a come-back. We ain't seen nothin' yet, I suspect.

If you think variolation is in some sense BETTER than vaccination, I know you don't read anything on disease. Variolation is desperation, the answer to stopping a smallpox epidemic with at least 30% fatality, and probably worse. Variolation kills a fair percentage of the inoculated, just somewhat less than an epidemic usually does. Because it uses --- the disease itself! Scratched into the hand in the hope that it won't spread so much centrally. And there is no reason to suppose that would work with COVID: it was only ever used with smallpox, that I ever read. If the vaccine fails, so will variolation: the vaccine failing would mean extensive, frequent mutation like influenza does, and then we have a whole nother problem.

Don't get the shot if you don't want to! So far it isn't compulsory (if it becomes so, I'll take evasive action). I think this is a case of "mind our own business." People can do whatever they want, is my feeling about this.

WRONG!
There is not a single epidemic ever that was ended by medicine once it started.
They were all ended by herd immunity.
Event the 1948 Polio epidemic was essentially over by the time the Salk vaccine became available in 1957.

Vaccines prevent NEW epidemics, and not once have ever ended an epidemic in progress, because they take too long to make.

And it is a lie to claim this is just "my opinion".
Anyone can study the history of all epidemics without a degree in virology, and anyone will discover they ALL were ended by herd immunity.
That includes the Spanish flu, SARS, Hong Kong flu, Asian flu, Avian flu etc.

Obviously covid is no different.
It only kills about 30k a month, just like all the seasonal flu.
It would only have killed 30,000 if we had let it die out in March from herd immunity.
The ONLY reason it is still killing people is we deliberately kept it around by conserving hosts by "flattening the curve".

Obviously variolation is vastly better than vaccination because it is QUICK.
We could easily have done variolation in March, and ended it in March.
Waiting a year for a vaccine in incredibly STUPID, and it killed an additional quarter million people who did NOT at all have to die.

NO, variolation does NOT at all kill a significant number of those it is done to, because you filter and only accept healthy/young volunteers who are at LEAST 40 times more likely to survive than the random averages.
It is almost exclusively those over 70 who ARE dying.

And no, variolation is not just an 1800s thing for smallpox.
It is ancient, going back to the Egyptians.
And you do NOT scratch a hand, but use a swab to the sinuses.
And it does not then spread, since you know who and when infection was caused, so quarantine of the infected easily prevent spread back to the vulnerable who you are trying to protect in the first place.

And no, a vaccine failure is almost assured because it has been manufactured by gene splicing instead of cultured in a vat. While variolation is bound to work since we already have the majority showing asymptomatic evidence of inherent immunity.

And by the way, if you want to seem informed, do NOT call new variants, a "mutation".
Medical people who use that word only show ignorance.
A mutation is a random event, like radiation damage to the protein.
That is not how variants happen.
They happen because 2 different viruses inject their own RNA into the nucleus of the same cell.
This is then a combination of 2 long existing and viable viruses, so is better described as a hybrid.
This happens often and quickly.
Mutation on the other hand, take millions of years because they are almost always defunct.
Polio? Your ignorance of vaccines and epidemics is nil!

No. Because I'm not a virologist. I'll trust the experts, thanks.
I've heard a couple of experts say that they don't know whether or not the "vaccine" will prevent infection or transmission. That's why I'd like to know if you are aware of anything to support your claim other than the mentioning of experts.

Your idea of an "expert" is Stella Immanuel, Dr Phil, Dr Oz, Scott Atlas or the MyPillow Guy. :laugh:
Let me tell you what you're doing here. You are here to act as a rodeo clown, using your pointless insults to steer me away from the question of how the FDA resolved the issue of the "vaccine" not preventing infection or transmission, and the unknown long term side effects.

The numbers are available if you're into reading hundreds of pages detailing the manufacturer studies as well as the conclusions of the FDA and our top doctors and scientists in appropriate disciplines. I don't need to trouble myself with that. You may if it blows your skirt up, but don't expect anyone with half a brain to believe your conclusions.
Yes, and I'm asking you--or anyone--to explain how the FDA resolved the issue of the "vaccine" not preventing infection or transmission, and the unknown long term side effects.

Obviously in an "emergency use" approval situation, long-term side affects have not been measured. But with millions having taken the vaccine, we know that about half experience mild flu like symptoms and injection point soreness for a day or so and that's been it.

However the infection prevention has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Start reading .. It'll take you a day or two to get through.
Thereā€™s no hard evidence that the "vaccine" stops people from carrying the virus and infecting others.

Stop spouting falsehoods please. USMB mods need to crack down on that too however unlikely. Should be renamed USTF or US Trump Forum!

Last edited:
Was the guy your hubby caught it from, wearing a mask?

The purpose of Surgical and cloth masks are to cut down the spread of the virus from unsuspecting people that have the virus, and don't know it. It doesn't stop virus spread, just reduces it.

An N95 mask, can reduce your own chance of catching it.

Trumpublicans: Damn the facts and FULL SPEED AHEAD!!

merlin_172942038_cc7fed53-31ec-4a7f-a7ee-ee57377d6074-articleLarge.jpg

The two out now, don't. Or they are not certain Yet. What they do, is keep you from getting really sick from catching it.... supposedly out of a hospital.... that's the claim.
If the two "vaccines" don't prevent infection or transmission, I guess we're going to have to continue keeping the elderly safe by wearing cloth across our noses and mouths, and keeping away from each other even after receiving the lifesaving shot.
Untill about 70-80% are vaccinated... masks are to prevent the unvaccinated from catching it and getting really sick from covid and possibly dying from it.

If those vaccinated can still catch and spread it, without ever becoming really ill from it, then the 25% that chose not to be vaccinated will eventually, be out there, at their own risk but we at that point, will not be required to mask up, or distance ourselves, is my best guess....

Again, if we can still get protection from the variations popping up....
The MASKS don't prevent people from catching the virus hun. Have you not been paying attention from the last year....................70% of the people who caught the virus report that they wore the masks in public.
My husband and I wore the masks--we caught the virus. He gave it to me, and he almost died of it. Hell he knows where and from whom he caught it ---he had his mask on and was stand over 6 foot away the time as well. The new more contagious strain is a hoot isn't it.

I've had the virus--twice now------------and I still don't have detectable antibodies------------and assume I can catch it a third.

The purpose of Surgical and cloth masks are to cut down the spread of the virus from unsuspecting people that have the virus, and don't know it. It doesn't stop virus spread, just reduces it.

Except the problem is that all epidemic are only ended by spreading too quickly, using up all the local available hosts, and therefore dying out.
So by slightly slowing spread, all you accomplish is preventing herd immunity and making the short epidemic instead last essentially FOREVER!.

I made an appointment last week on Wed. Received my shot Thursday.

Just listened to an Anthem call in where various Doctors said you are immune 55 to 75% with your first shot. 95% on the second!

I do wish ignorant people who have no idea what they are talking about would shut up.

I agree with every word you posted.! It was easy, in car, 4 tents, 2 lines in each tent, 3 cars in each. 24 cars at-a time. Took less than an hour. Appointment set up for next one.

And what expertise do you have that would indicate you are not one of the ignorant?
Do you even know what "immunity" means?
If you think that means you can't get infected or spread it, you are WRONG!
It just means you will have less severe symptoms.

I've heard a couple of experts say that they don't know whether or not the "vaccine" will prevent infection or transmission. That's why I'd like to know if you are aware of anything to support your claim other than the mentioning of experts.

Your idea of an "expert" is Stella Immanuel, Dr Phil, Dr Oz, Scott Atlas or the MyPillow Guy. :laugh:
Let me tell you what you're doing here. You are here to act as a rodeo clown, using your pointless insults to steer me away from the question of how the FDA resolved the issue of the "vaccine" not preventing infection or transmission, and the unknown long term side effects.

The numbers are available if you're into reading hundreds of pages detailing the manufacturer studies as well as the conclusions of the FDA and our top doctors and scientists in appropriate disciplines. I don't need to trouble myself with that. You may if it blows your skirt up, but don't expect anyone with half a brain to believe your conclusions.
Yes, and I'm asking you--or anyone--to explain how the FDA resolved the issue of the "vaccine" not preventing infection or transmission, and the unknown long term side effects.

Obviously in an "emergency use" approval situation, long-term side affects have not been measured. But with millions having taken the vaccine, we know that about half experience mild flu like symptoms and injection point soreness for a day or so and that's been it.

However the infection prevention has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Start reading .. It'll take you a day or two to get through.
Thereā€™s no hard evidence that the "vaccine" stops people from carrying the virus and infecting others.

Stop spouting falsehoods please. USMB mods need to crack down on that too however unlikely. Should be renamed USTF or US Trump Forum!

You are wrong.
There is no vaccine and never will be a vaccine that can prevent infection or spreading.
That would require magic.
What vaccines do is to hype up your immune system so that later when it encounters the virus again, that it is efficient enough so that you are asymptomatic.
But you still DO get infected.
Whether or not you can spread it depends on lots of things.
For example, no vaccine is going to prevent you from spreading it with your hands.

Fauci is saying double mask
Merck is cancelling their vaccine
Hospitals are cancelling patients for any vaccine
Travel Bans are back
Prices are JUMPING at walmart this week.

Bought a highchair for the grandbaby last week for $42...now it is $81.
Ordered a throw away phone tonight for $39---got to Walmart and they tried to charge me $71 after not being able to find it in the on-line bin.
Just like the flu..... In fact it is less deadlier than the flu and the flu has a new vaccine every year and it stil has not gone away

No, we are not asking for instant vaccines, but instead want to let covid-19 die out like all other epidemics have, from herd immunity. When Fauci said that would means 2.4 million deaths, it should be clear by now he was totally wrong.
The lethalit of covid is only 0.15 and not the 10% Fauci claimed.
The majority of the population is already inherently immune we can tell from how so many are asymptomatic, so the number needing to recover for acquired immunity is less than 10% what Fauci claimed.
And by variolation, (deliberate infection) of the young, we can prevent the elderly from getting it and dying, so can reduce the death toll by another factor of 40 at least.
We do not want a vaccine for something that likely is never coming back, and where the vaccine is an experiment in gene splicing.
You don't know anything you just opined. It's all speculation.

I don't think you have any idea about the potential of epidemic disease, because medicine managed to kill off so many grossly lethal diseases before you were born. And before they started making a come-back. We ain't seen nothin' yet, I suspect.

If you think variolation is in some sense BETTER than vaccination, I know you don't read anything on disease. Variolation is desperation, the answer to stopping a smallpox epidemic with at least 30% fatality, and probably worse. Variolation kills a fair percentage of the inoculated, just somewhat less than an epidemic usually does. Because it uses --- the disease itself! Scratched into the hand in the hope that it won't spread so much centrally. And there is no reason to suppose that would work with COVID: it was only ever used with smallpox, that I ever read. If the vaccine fails, so will variolation: the vaccine failing would mean extensive, frequent mutation like influenza does, and then we have a whole nother problem.

Don't get the shot if you don't want to! So far it isn't compulsory (if it becomes so, I'll take evasive action). I think this is a case of "mind our own business." People can do whatever they want, is my feeling about this.

WRONG!
There is not a single epidemic ever that was ended by medicine once it started.
They were all ended by herd immunity.
Event the 1948 Polio epidemic was essentially over by the time the Salk vaccine became available in 1957.

Vaccines prevent NEW epidemics, and not once have ever ended an epidemic in progress, because they take too long to make.

And it is a lie to claim this is just "my opinion".
Anyone can study the history of all epidemics without a degree in virology, and anyone will discover they ALL were ended by herd immunity.
That includes the Spanish flu, SARS, Hong Kong flu, Asian flu, Avian flu etc.

Obviously covid is no different.
It only kills about 30k a month, just like all the seasonal flu.
It would only have killed 30,000 if we had let it die out in March from herd immunity.
The ONLY reason it is still killing people is we deliberately kept it around by conserving hosts by "flattening the curve".

Obviously variolation is vastly better than vaccination because it is QUICK.
We could easily have done variolation in March, and ended it in March.
Waiting a year for a vaccine in incredibly STUPID, and it killed an additional quarter million people who did NOT at all have to die.

NO, variolation does NOT at all kill a significant number of those it is done to, because you filter and only accept healthy/young volunteers who are at LEAST 40 times more likely to survive than the random averages.
It is almost exclusively those over 70 who ARE dying.

And no, variolation is not just an 1800s thing for smallpox.
It is ancient, going back to the Egyptians.
And you do NOT scratch a hand, but use a swab to the sinuses.
And it does not then spread, since you know who and when infection was caused, so quarantine of the infected easily prevent spread back to the vulnerable who you are trying to protect in the first place.

And no, a vaccine failure is almost assured because it has been manufactured by gene splicing instead of cultured in a vat. While variolation is bound to work since we already have the majority showing asymptomatic evidence of inherent immunity.

And by the way, if you want to seem informed, do NOT call new variants, a "mutation".
Medical people who use that word only show ignorance.
A mutation is a random event, like radiation damage to the protein.
That is not how variants happen.
They happen because 2 different viruses inject their own RNA into the nucleus of the same cell.
This is then a combination of 2 long existing and viable viruses, so is better described as a hybrid.
This happens often and quickly.
Mutation on the other hand, take millions of years because they are almost always defunct.

So then tell me an established epidemic ever ended by anything other than herd immunity?
You can't, because there isn't one.

Fauci is saying double mask
Merck is cancelling their vaccine
Hospitals are cancelling patients for any vaccine
Travel Bans are back
Prices are JUMPING at walmart this week.

Bought a highchair for the grandbaby last week for $42...now it is $81.
Ordered a throw away phone tonight for $39---got to Walmart and they tried to charge me $71 after not being able to find it in the on-line bin.
Just like the flu..... In fact it is less deadlier than the flu and the flu has a new vaccine every year and it stil has not gone away

Correct.
If we had not "flattened the curve", then covid would have ended in March, with about the same death toll of seasonal flu.
The 300,000 death toll came from preventing herd immunity by "flattening the curve".

So then tell me an established epidemic ever ended by anything other than herd immunity?

Sure there are ---- polio is one. It terrorized America in the 1940s and 50s.
Measles, mumps, diphtheria, scarlet fever, yellow fever, whooping cough, smallpox, etc., etc. all ended with vaccinations.

Clean ups ended cholera, yellow fever again (it's hard to fight), malaria at least in America, bubonic plague, food poisonings, Legionnaire's Disease, etc.

Quarantines ended SARS, MERS, typhoid (remember Typhoid Mary? She killed a LOT of people), leprosy, etc.

I don't think people realize today how many people epidemic and endemic disease used to kill: MOST people. Especially infants and children under five. But people of all ages died at a high rate of disease so that even in relatively modern times (by 1900) life spans were normally 40 years.

Well, Rigby knows nothing about anything medical: I don't actually know what his stance is on COVID or other diseases. At this point nobody in the developed world has immunity to --------- well, anything. Except me, I'm immune to so many things, some that don't exist any longer, if the immunities hold so long, but that's questionable. If we go back to "herd immunity" on any of the diseases we've all be vaccinated for, the human race will die out.

Huh. I just realized that while typing. It's not just smallpox that the world stands in danger from, if someone lets it loose. No one has ever had any of the diseases that used to be common. Polio, measles (worse than you think), mumps (also worse than you think), diphtheria (quite bad), lots of stuff that no one is immune to because now we have shots. If that failed, these diseases would burn through the population like a forest fire. If vaccinations failed, the clean ups and quarantines against the other types -- tuberculosis, cholera, all the many mosquito-borne diseases that killed so many in America's early days, food-borne diseases, all our defenses would go. Hmmm. We should try to avoid world war, just saying. The survivors wouldn't survive the diseases.

What would you like people to do about COVID, Rigby? Individually and/or collectively?

That is a lie.
There have been over 100 deaths from the vaccine so far.
Maybe many more unrecorded.

And no, the vaccine has NEVER prevented a single infection.
No vaccine can EVER do that.
What a vaccine can and does do is reduce the symptoms ONLY.

You either are lying or extremely ignorant.
400,000 have died of Covid- 19.

Trumpublicans: Damn the facts and FULL SPEED AHEAD!!

merlin_172942038_cc7fed53-31ec-4a7f-a7ee-ee57377d6074-articleLarge.jpg

Trump opened his office of ex President today, just in time to get his summons.

That is a lie.

1611692104955.png

With over 20,000 of those happening on Sleepy Joe's watch.

Where's his COVID miracle???

There'll be more dead from this in his first two months than the whole of last year.

Oh that's right he didn't have a plan.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

That is a lie.

View attachment 448862

There'll be more dead from this in his first two months than the whole of last year.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I can no speak for other states but in mine cases have dropped drastically. Of course many of us are getting our vaccines, too. I am waiting on my second. Appointment made whenI received my first one.

We also have a working President and staff now.

That is a lie.

View attachment 448862

*****CHUCKLE*****

Trump had more than a year. Biden has been in office 6 days now.

Forum List

Back