Pretty sure that the vaccines don't work.........Covid is here to stay

I hope all the people who are actively trying to hurt Americaā€™s ability to get over Covid get it and die. America doesnā€™t need any more people working against her. We already have Trumpā€™s Russian infiltration and his surrender to the Chinese.
So you "hope people die" because they don't buy your line of clothing Very Unifying, very communistic of you!
No, because they will kill innocent people due to their ignorance and/or malevolence.
Do you have anything to show that the vaccine prevents infection or transmission?

Those issues have been well covered by the FDA. #FollowTheFauci
Oh? And how did the FDA resolve the issue of the "vaccine" not preventing infection or transmission?

Yes - You should start paying attention to an amazing little thing called EFFICACY.

Wrong.
Since MOST people are inherently immune, as all the asymptomatic prove, there is NO WAY to test the EFFICACY of the vaccine for covid.
You can't tell if the people you use are already inherently immune or not, so there is no way to make a valid test group.

I hope all the people who are actively trying to hurt Americaā€™s ability to get over Covid get it and die. America doesnā€™t need any more people working against her. We already have Trumpā€™s Russian infiltration and his surrender to the Chinese.
So you "hope people die" because they don't buy your line of clothing Very Unifying, very communistic of you!
No, because they will kill innocent people due to their ignorance and/or malevolence.
Do you have anything to show that the vaccine prevents infection or transmission?
No. Because I'm not a virologist. I'll trust the experts, thanks.
I've heard a couple of experts say that they don't know whether or not the "vaccine" will prevent infection or transmission. That's why I'd like to know if you are aware of anything to support your claim other than the mentioning of experts.

Your idea of an "expert" is Stella Immanuel, Dr Phil, Dr Oz, Scott Atlas or the MyPillow Guy. :laugh:

They're still listening to vaccine conspiracy theories from Q and the bowels of the Internet.

No need since clearly "flattening the curve" is well known to have been an incredibly stupid move that prevented herd immunity from ending it in March.

Those issues have been well covered by the FDA. #FollowTheFauci
Oh? And how did the FDA resolve the issue of the "vaccine" not preventing infection or transmission?

Yes - You should start paying attention to an amazing little thing called EFFICACY.
Oh we'll get to efficacy. But first, how did the FDA resolve the issue of the "vaccine" not preventing infection or transmission, and the unknown long term side effects?

If, you catch a virus that is 99.8% survivable and you die from it. You were probably going to die anyway and didn't even know it. everyone already has an expiration date. if you knew when it was you would be more friendly probably not

I wish you people would cut it out with the 99.8% survival lie. The correct number is 98.3%. IOW almost 2% of those who test positive die so you're off by quite a bit. It's simple math anyone with a calculator can do if you have the number of positives and the mortality numbers.

Last edited:
The two out now, don't. Or they are not certain Yet. What they do, is keep you from getting really sick from catching it.... supposedly out of a hospital.... that's the claim.
If the two "vaccines" don't prevent infection or transmission, I guess we're going to have to continue keeping the elderly safe by wearing cloth across our noses and mouths, and keeping away from each other even after receiving the lifesaving shot.
Untill about 70-80% are vaccinated... masks are to prevent the unvaccinated from catching it and getting really sick from covid and possibly dying from it.

If those vaccinated can still catch and spread it, without ever becoming really ill from it, then the 25% that chose not to be vaccinated will eventually, be out there, at their own risk but we at that point, will not be required to mask up, or distance ourselves, is my best guess....

Again, if we can still get protection from the variations popping up....
The MASKS don't prevent people from catching the virus hun. Have you not been paying attention from the last year....................70% of the people who caught the virus report that they wore the masks in public.
My husband and I wore the masks--we caught the virus. He gave it to me, and he almost died of it. Hell he knows where and from whom he caught it ---he had his mask on and was stand over 6 foot away the time as well. The new more contagious strain is a hoot isn't it.

I've had the virus--twice now------------and I still don't have detectable antibodies------------and assume I can catch it a third.

I apologize for calling you TurtleBoy - TurtleGIRL it is!
And I don't believe a word of your anecdotal mask stories. ;)

I've heard a couple of experts say that they don't know whether or not the "vaccine" will prevent infection or transmission. That's why I'd like to know if you are aware of anything to support your claim other than the mentioning of experts.

Your idea of an "expert" is Stella Immanuel, Dr Phil, Dr Oz, Scott Atlas or the MyPillow Guy. :laugh:
Let me tell you what you're doing here. You are here to act as a rodeo clown, using your pointless insults to steer me away from the question of how the FDA resolved the issue of the "vaccine" not preventing infection or transmission, and the unknown long term side effects.

Let me tell you what you're doing here. You are here to act as a rodeo clown, using your pointless insults to steer me away from the question of how the FDA resolved the issue of the "vaccine" not preventing infection or transmission, and the unknown long term side effects.

The numbers are available if you're into reading hundreds of pages detailing the manufacturer studies as well as the conclusions of the FDA and our top doctors and scientists in appropriate disciplines. I don't need to trouble myself with that. You may if it blows your skirt up, but don't expect anyone with half a brain to believe your conclusions.

No, we are not asking for instant vaccines, but instead want to let covid-19 die out like all other epidemics have, from herd immunity. When Fauci said that would means 2.4 million deaths, it should be clear by now he was totally wrong.
The lethalit of covid is only 0.15 and not the 10% Fauci claimed.
The majority of the population is already inherently immune we can tell from how so many are asymptomatic, so the number needing to recover for acquired immunity is less than 10% what Fauci claimed.
And by variolation, (deliberate infection) of the young, we can prevent the elderly from getting it and dying, so can reduce the death toll by another factor of 40 at least.
We do not want a vaccine for something that likely is never coming back, and where the vaccine is an experiment in gene splicing.
You don't know anything you just opined. It's all speculation.

I don't think you have any idea about the potential of epidemic disease, because medicine managed to kill off so many grossly lethal diseases before you were born. And before they started making a come-back. We ain't seen nothin' yet, I suspect.

If you think variolation is in some sense BETTER than vaccination, I know you don't read anything on disease. Variolation is desperation, the answer to stopping a smallpox epidemic with at least 30% fatality, and probably worse. Variolation kills a fair percentage of the inoculated, just somewhat less than an epidemic usually does. Because it uses --- the disease itself! Scratched into the hand in the hope that it won't spread so much centrally. And there is no reason to suppose that would work with COVID: it was only ever used with smallpox, that I ever read. If the vaccine fails, so will variolation: the vaccine failing would mean extensive, frequent mutation like influenza does, and then we have a whole nother problem.

Don't get the shot if you don't want to! So far it isn't compulsory (if it becomes so, I'll take evasive action). I think this is a case of "mind our own business." People can do whatever they want, is my feeling about this.

WRONG!
There is not a single epidemic ever that was ended by medicine once it started.
They were all ended by herd immunity.
Event the 1948 Polio epidemic was essentially over by the time the Salk vaccine became available in 1957.

Vaccines prevent NEW epidemics, and not once have ever ended an epidemic in progress, because they take too long to make.

And it is a lie to claim this is just "my opinion".
Anyone can study the history of all epidemics without a degree in virology, and anyone will discover they ALL were ended by herd immunity.
That includes the Spanish flu, SARS, Hong Kong flu, Asian flu, Avian flu etc.

Obviously covid is no different.
It only kills about 30k a month, just like all the seasonal flu.
It would only have killed 30,000 if we had let it die out in March from herd immunity.
The ONLY reason it is still killing people is we deliberately kept it around by conserving hosts by "flattening the curve".

Obviously variolation is vastly better than vaccination because it is QUICK.
We could easily have done variolation in March, and ended it in March.
Waiting a year for a vaccine in incredibly STUPID, and it killed an additional quarter million people who did NOT at all have to die.

NO, variolation does NOT at all kill a significant number of those it is done to, because you filter and only accept healthy/young volunteers who are at LEAST 40 times more likely to survive than the random averages.
It is almost exclusively those over 70 who ARE dying.

And no, variolation is not just an 1800s thing for smallpox.
It is ancient, going back to the Egyptians.
And you do NOT scratch a hand, but use a swab to the sinuses.
And it does not then spread, since you know who and when infection was caused, so quarantine of the infected easily prevent spread back to the vulnerable who you are trying to protect in the first place.

And no, a vaccine failure is almost assured because it has been manufactured by gene splicing instead of cultured in a vat. While variolation is bound to work since we already have the majority showing asymptomatic evidence of inherent immunity.

And by the way, if you want to seem informed, do NOT call new variants, a "mutation".
Medical people who use that word only show ignorance.
A mutation is a random event, like radiation damage to the protein.
That is not how variants happen.
They happen because 2 different viruses inject their own RNA into the nucleus of the same cell.
This is then a combination of 2 long existing and viable viruses, so is better described as a hybrid.
This happens often and quickly.
Mutation on the other hand, take millions of years because they are almost always defunct.

The numbers are available if you're into reading hundreds of pages detailing the manufacturer studies as well as the conclusions of the FDA and our top doctors and scientists in appropriate disciplines. I don't need to trouble myself with that. You may if it blows your skirt up, but don't expect anyone with half a brain to believe your conclusions.
Yes, and I'm asking you--or anyone--to explain how the FDA resolved the issue of the "vaccine" not preventing infection or transmission, and the unknown long term side effects.

Those exploiters are all praising the vaccine.

Wrong.
For example, only a small number of people have immune systems that will react fatally to these experimental vaccines, so there is no way they could have properly tested them so quickly.
Already over 100 have dies from the vaccines for covid.
And since it was manufactured by gene splicing, we have no idea what the long term effects may be.
There are no experts on a new novel virus and an entirely new manufacturing technique on a new experimental vaccine.

Remember, the virus has killed no one directly.
It is ONLY the over reaction by the immune system that has killed anyone.
So then it is extremely foolish and risky to start simulating the virus with a vaccine.
The result could easily be a more fatal immune system over reaction than from the virus itself.

What we should be doing instead is researching an immuno suppressant to treat the over reaction.

Yes, and I'm asking you--or anyone--to explain how the FDA resolved the issue of the "vaccine" not preventing infection or transmission, and the unknown long term side effects.

Obviously in an "emergency use" approval situation, long-term side affects have not been measured. But with millions having taken the vaccine, we know that about half experience mild flu like symptoms and injection point soreness for a day or so and that's been it.

However the infection prevention has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Start reading .. It'll take you a day or two to get through.

If, you catch a virus that is 99.8% survivable and you die from it. You were probably going to die anyway and didn't even know it. everyone already has an expiration date. if you knew when it was you would be more friendly probably not

Exactly.
The death rate from those who get covid-19 is only 0,15%, and even that is almost exclusively over 70.
So then how do these people claim that a vaccine with about the same death rate is so good, but the fairly benign covid virus is supposed to be so bad?
And we don't even know about the long term harm the vaccine could do, like increase allergic reactions.

Obviously in an "emergency use" approval situation, long-term side affects have not been measured. But with millions having taken the vaccine, we know that about half experience mild flu like symptoms and injection point soreness for a day or so and that's been it.

However the infection prevention has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Start reading .. It'll take you a day or two to get through.

That is a lie.
There have been over 100 deaths from the vaccine so far.
Maybe many more unrecorded.

And no, the vaccine has NEVER prevented a single infection.
No vaccine can EVER do that.
What a vaccine can and does do is reduce the symptoms ONLY.

You either are lying or extremely ignorant.

Thereā€™s no hard evidence that the "vaccine" stops people from carrying the virus and infecting others.

The two out now, don't. Or they are not certain Yet. What they do, is keep you from getting really sick from catching it.... supposedly out of a hospital.... that's the claim.
If the two "vaccines" don't prevent infection or transmission, I guess we're going to have to continue keeping the elderly safe by wearing cloth across our noses and mouths, and keeping away from each other even after receiving the lifesaving shot.
Untill about 70-80% are vaccinated... masks are to prevent the unvaccinated from catching it and getting really sick from covid and possibly dying from it.

If those vaccinated can still catch and spread it, without ever becoming really ill from it, then the 25% that chose not to be vaccinated will eventually, be out there, at their own risk but we at that point, will not be required to mask up, or distance ourselves, is my best guess....

Again, if we can still get protection from the variations popping up....
The MASKS don't prevent people from catching the virus hun. Have you not been paying attention from the last year....................70% of the people who caught the virus report that they wore the masks in public.
My husband and I wore the masks--we caught the virus. He gave it to me, and he almost died of it. Hell he knows where and from whom he caught it ---he had his mask on and was stand over 6 foot away the time as well. The new more contagious strain is a hoot isn't it.

I've had the virus--twice now------------and I still don't have detectable antibodies------------and assume I can catch it a third.
Was the guy your hubby caught it from, wearing a mask?

The purpose of Surgical and cloth masks are to cut down the spread of the virus from unsuspecting people that have the virus, and don't know it. It doesn't stop virus spread, just reduces it.

An N95 mask, can reduce your own chance of catching it.

View attachment 448584

The experts usually tell us they vaccinated for the wrong type of flu.

So that adds so much comfort to my life.

******SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

Go kiss a toilet seat...

I made an appointment last week on Wed. Received my shot Thursday.

Just listened to an Anthem call in where various Doctors said you are immune 55 to 75% with your first shot. 95% on the second!

I do wish ignorant people who have no idea what they are talking about would shut up.

I agree with every word you posted.! It was easy, in car, 4 tents, 2 lines in each tent, 3 cars in each. 24 cars at-a time. Took less than an hour. Appointment set up for next one.

Bare faced lie!

Forum List

Back