Pretty sure that the vaccines don't work.........Covid is here to stay

There'll be a new vaccine every year. Possibly mixed into the annual "new" batch.

This year the existing vaccine is free.

Next year it'll be free, too. But only if you have earned enough Social Credits.

Except that since covid is only endemic to bats and not humans, it can't come back unless someone helps reintroduce it.

I hope all the people who are actively trying to hurt America’s ability to get over Covid get it and die. America doesn’t need any more people working against her. We already have Trump’s Russian infiltration and his surrender to the Chinese.
So you "hope people die" because they don't buy your line of clothing Very Unifying, very communistic of you!
No, because they will kill innocent people due to their ignorance and/or malevolence.
Do you have anything to show that the vaccine prevents infection or transmission?
Pfizer, moderna, and Johnson and Johnson do.
How so?
Clinical trials, dimwit. Do you really think the entire scientific community, worldwide, has conspired to trick you into taking a vaccine?

Have you seen bigfoot recently?
No. I'm saying that you can't provide anything to show that these vaccines stop infection and transmission. However, I have provided statements from experts who've conceded that they don't know.

I can see that your lack of information concerning the "vaccine" is causing you some irritation, but taking it out on me is just another form of denial.

I hope all the people who are actively trying to hurt America’s ability to get over Covid get it and die. America doesn’t need any more people working against her. We already have Trump’s Russian infiltration and his surrender to the Chinese.
So you "hope people die" because they don't buy your line of clothing Very Unifying, very communistic of you!
No, because they will kill innocent people due to their ignorance and/or malevolence.
Do you have anything to show that the vaccine prevents infection or transmission?
How so?
Clinical trials, dimwit. Do you really think the entire scientific community, worldwide, has conspired to trick you into taking a vaccine?

No. I'm saying that you can't provide anything to show that these vaccines stop infection and transmission. However, I have provided statements from experts who've conceded that they don't know.

I can see that your lack of information concerning the "vaccine" is causing you some irritation, but taking it out on me is just another form of denial.

Go back to Russia and tell them you did your thing. Make sure they pay you.

No they don't.
They have not had time to actually prove anything.
Since it is not the virus itself that kills, and instead is an immune system over reaction that kills, the vaccine could end up making things worse.
If nothing else, it could increase auto immune diseases, like Lupus, arthritis, diabetes, allergies, autism, etc.

Fauci is saying double mask
Merck is cancelling their vaccine
Hospitals are cancelling patients for any vaccine
Travel Bans are back
Prices are JUMPING at walmart this week.

Bought a highchair for the grandbaby last week for $42...now it is $81.
Ordered a throw away phone tonight for $39---got to Walmart and they tried to charge me $71 after not being able to find it in the on-line bin.
Just think how much better you would feel if only you understood science and truth.

Big pharma tries to hide science and truth because they want big profits instead.
Science says herd immunity is what ends all epidemics and that not only would that be easy to do with covid-19 with fewer than 20,000 dead, but that it would normally have ended in March and never returned.

How so?
They have to present all that to the feds to get approved.

There was no time for any of that and you know it.
In fact, this was a new method of gene splicing instead of vat culturing, so this is about the least tested vaccine ever produced.

How so?

So, to sum up, you believe that anyone who informs you that the "vaccine" does not prevent infection or transmission must be from Russia. I think that's a good place to leave this at so that people understand where you're coming from.

No. Because I'm not a virologist. I'll trust the experts, thanks.
I've heard a couple of experts say that they don't know whether or not the "vaccine" will prevent infection or transmission. That's why I'd like to know if you are aware of anything to support your claim other than the mentioning of experts.
I'm going to listen to virologists, pharmacologists, epidemiologists. You do you. But if you go beyond doing you, and try to actively dissuade the population from getting vaccinated you should be arrested. And yes, I would just prefer if they died. I'm a big believer in Darwin.

That is just a lie.
Virologists, pharmacologists, epidemiologists not only have been shown to be totally ignorant about covid-19 because it is so new, novel, and odd how the immune system over reacts to it, but the vaccine also is entirely new and unknown because it is being manufactured by gene splicing instead of being vat cultured.

How so?

So, to sum up, you believe that anyone who informs you that the "vaccine" does not prevent infection or transmission must be from Russia. I think that's a good place to leave this at so that people understand where you're coming from.

Nope, to sum up - you're a fucking troll. You're deliberately trying to undermine our efforts to contain the pandemic. You're either doing it for others, as an operative, or you're just a nihilist. Either way, fuck off and die.

How so?
They have to present all that to the feds to get approved.
So you're telling me that Pfizer and Moderna have presented proof to the Feds that their "vaccines" prevent infection and transmission. Okay. So produce something that confirms your suspicion that they've said such a thing.
They have reasonably proven the efficacy of their vaccines. That's the standard.

Wrong.
They proved nothing, there was no time to prove anything, and there also is no need for a vaccine since covid has no more lethality or infectiousness than any seasonal illness.

The only reason covid-19 did not die out in March from herd immunity, is we prevented it from dying out, by "flattening the curve".

And it is not endemic to humans. It can't survive in any human for more than 12 days. Once it goes away, it is NOT coming back. There has never been a need for a vaccine for covid-19.

How so?

Nope, to sum up - you're a fucking troll. You're deliberately trying to undermine our efforts to contain the pandemic. You're either doing it for others, as an operative, or you're just a nihilist. Either way, fuck off and die.
Thaaaaat's what I'm talking about!

How so?

Thaaaaat's what I'm talking about!
Good. Get busy fucking off and dying then.

The facts are clear That Covid19 is a Corona virus and no effective vaccine has ever been developed for a Corona virus … NEVER EVER dating back to the 60's (you should educate yourself better).
Sheeeeesh --- maybe YOU should educate yourself better. They only discovered coronaviruses exist with SARS! That's 2002. They didn't develop a vaccine to SARS because it vanished on its own within a year. MERS, too, and besides, camels can be avoided fairly easily: that's the vector for MERS. (Big animal vectors? It happens. Cows and horses, several people diseases.)

I think you are asking a lot to want instant vaccines for a just-discovered genus of virus. I guess your point is that it will be ineffective. I am hopeful that it will work. They will work --- there are several solutions by now. We'll see.

No, we are not asking for instant vaccines, but instead want to let covid-19 die out like all other epidemics have, from herd immunity. When Fauci said that would means 2.4 million deaths, it should be clear by now he was totally wrong.
The lethalit of covid is only 0.15 and not the 10% Fauci claimed.
The majority of the population is already inherently immune we can tell from how so many are asymptomatic, so the number needing to recover for acquired immunity is less than 10% what Fauci claimed.
And by variolation, (deliberate infection) of the young, we can prevent the elderly from getting it and dying, so can reduce the death toll by another factor of 40 at least.
We do not want a vaccine for something that likely is never coming back, and where the vaccine is an experiment in gene splicing.

Those issues have been well covered by the FDA. #FollowTheFauci

How so?

You are lying.
Compare covid with any previous epidemic, and it is not more lethal or infectious.
So then herd immunity would have ended it with the same death toll as any annual illness.
The excess death toll is not from any factor of the virus, but due to us deliberately "flattening the curve" and thus preventing the epidemic from dying out.
So almost all the deaths are easily proven to be deliberate, with the only visible motive being vaccine profits.
Covid is only endemic to bats, so it can't come back.
No vaccine for it is needed, except if you want to protect bats.

Oh? And how did the FDA resolve the issue of the "vaccine" not preventing infection or transmission, and the unknown long term side effects?

Oh? And how did the FDA resolve the issue of the "vaccine" not preventing infection or transmission?

Yes - You should start paying attention to an amazing little thing called EFFICACY.

Fauci has been proven to be a serial liar.
For example, he claimed 2.4 million would have to die if we let herd immunity wipe out the virus naturally.
He claimed the lethality was 10% when it really is 0,15%.
He claimed 230 million would have to get infected, when it is actually less then 20 million.
And he claimed then the elderly could get exposed when in reality young volunteer are 40 times less likely to die, and could make it safer for the elderly, who should not be getting vaccinated any way. Vaccines like this are WAY too risky for the elderly.

No. Because I'm not a virologist. I'll trust the experts, thanks.

They're still listening to vaccine conspiracy theories from Q and the bowels of the Internet.

No, we are not asking for instant vaccines, but instead want to let covid-19 die out like all other epidemics have, from herd immunity. When Fauci said that would means 2.4 million deaths, it should be clear by now he was totally wrong.
The lethalit of covid is only 0.15 and not the 10% Fauci claimed.
The majority of the population is already inherently immune we can tell from how so many are asymptomatic, so the number needing to recover for acquired immunity is less than 10% what Fauci claimed.
And by variolation, (deliberate infection) of the young, we can prevent the elderly from getting it and dying, so can reduce the death toll by another factor of 40 at least.
We do not want a vaccine for something that likely is never coming back, and where the vaccine is an experiment in gene splicing.
You don't know anything you just opined. It's all speculation.

I don't think you have any idea about the potential of epidemic disease, because medicine managed to kill off so many grossly lethal diseases before you were born. And before they started making a come-back. We ain't seen nothin' yet, I suspect.

If you think variolation is in some sense BETTER than vaccination, I know you don't read anything on disease. Variolation is desperation, the answer to stopping a smallpox epidemic with at least 30% fatality, and probably worse. Variolation kills a fair percentage of the inoculated, just somewhat less than an epidemic usually does. Because it uses --- the disease itself! Scratched into the hand in the hope that it won't spread so much centrally. And there is no reason to suppose that would work with COVID: it was only ever used with smallpox, that I ever read. If the vaccine fails, so will variolation: the vaccine failing would mean extensive, frequent mutation like influenza does, and then we have a whole nother problem.

Don't get the shot if you don't want to! So far it isn't compulsory (if it becomes so, I'll take evasive action). I think this is a case of "mind our own business." People can do whatever they want, is my feeling about this.

Forum List

Back