Pretty sure that the vaccines don't work.........Covid is here to stay

I hope all the people who are actively trying to hurt Americaā€™s ability to get over Covid get it and die. America doesnā€™t need any more people working against her. We already have Trumpā€™s Russian infiltration and his surrender to the Chinese.
So you "hope people die" because they don't buy your line of clothing Very Unifying, very communistic of you!
No, because they will kill innocent people due to their ignorance and/or malevolence.
If, you catch a virus that is 99.8% survivable and you die from it. You were probably going to die anyway and didn't even know it. everyone already has an expiration date. if you knew when it was you would be more friendly probably not

I hope all the people who are actively trying to hurt Americaā€™s ability to get over Covid get it and die. America doesnā€™t need any more people working against her. We already have Trumpā€™s Russian infiltration and his surrender to the Chinese.
So you "hope people die" because they don't buy your line of clothing Very Unifying, very communistic of you!
No, because they will kill innocent people due to their ignorance and/or malevolence.
Do you have anything to show that the vaccine prevents infection or transmission?
The two out now, don't. Or they are not certain Yet. What they do, is keep you from getting really sick from catching it.... supposedly out of a hospital.... that's the claim.
If the two "vaccines" don't prevent infection or transmission, I guess we're going to have to continue keeping the elderly safe by wearing cloth across our noses and mouths, and keeping away from each other even after receiving the lifesaving shot.

Do you have anything to show that the vaccine prevents infection or transmission?
Pfizer, moderna, and Johnson and Johnson do.
How so?
They have to present all that to the feds to get approved.
So you're telling me that Pfizer and Moderna have presented proof to the Feds that their "vaccines" prevent infection and transmission. Okay. So produce something that confirms your suspicion that they've said such a thing.
They have reasonably proven the efficacy of their vaccines. That's the standard.
And now I have your word on that . . .
It's not my word. It's the standard.

The two out now, don't. Or they are not certain Yet. What they do, is keep you from getting really sick from catching it.... supposedly out of a hospital.... that's the claim.
If the two "vaccines" don't prevent infection or transmission, I guess we're going to have to continue keeping the elderly safe by wearing cloth across our noses and mouths, and keeping away from each other even after receiving the lifesaving shot.
Untill about 70-80% are vaccinated... masks are to prevent the unvaccinated from catching it and getting really sick from covid and possibly dying from it.

If those vaccinated can still catch and spread it, without ever becoming really ill from it, then the 25% that chose not to be vaccinated will eventually, be out there, at their own risk but we at that point, will not be required to mask up, or distance ourselves, is my best guess....

Again, if we can still get protection from the variations popping up....

How so?
So you're telling me that Pfizer and Moderna have presented proof to the Feds that their "vaccines" prevent infection and transmission. Okay. So produce something that confirms your suspicion that they've said such a thing.
They have reasonably proven the efficacy of their vaccines. That's the standard.
We're not talking about a standard. We're talking about the "reasonably proven efficacy of their vaccines." The question was whether or not you can point me to this reasonable proof of efficacy you speak of.

How so?
We're not talking about a standard. We're talking about the "reasonably proven efficacy of their vaccines." The question was whether or not you can point me to this reasonable proof of efficacy you speak of.
Here ya go. Knock yourself out.

FDA releases details on Pfizer vaccine's effectiveness against COVID-19 - CBS News

Seriously how stupid do you have to be to try to keep pushing the Russia Trump nonsense even after the facts have come out?

Untill about 70-80% are vaccinated... masks are to prevent the unvaccinated from catching it and getting really sick from covid and possibly dying from it.

If those vaccinated can still catch and spread it, without ever becoming really ill from it, then the 25% that chose not to be vaccinated will eventually, be out there, at their own risk but we at that point, will not be required to mask up, or distance ourselves, is my best guess....

Again, if we can still get protection from the variations popping up....
The MASKS don't prevent people from catching the virus hun. Have you not been paying attention from the last year....................70% of the people who caught the virus report that they wore the masks in public.
My husband and I wore the masks--we caught the virus. He gave it to me, and he almost died of it. Hell he knows where and from whom he caught it ---he had his mask on and was stand over 6 foot away the time as well. The new more contagious strain is a hoot isn't it.

I've had the virus--twice now------------and I still don't have detectable antibodies------------and assume I can catch it a third.

How so?

FDA releases details on Pfizer vaccine's effectiveness against COVID-19 - CBS News
Okay. Your link is from December 8, before the first vaccine dose had been given. Since then, Dr. Chris Beyrer, an Infectious Disease expert and Dr. William Moss, a vaccines expert who both work at Johns Hopkins University were asked about the "vaccines." When asked whether or not the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines prevent you from getting infected with coronavirus, they said:

Question:
Will the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines prevent you from getting infected with coronavirus?

Answer:
The quick answer is, we donā€™t know and that isnā€™t a bad thing.

Our Sources:
Dr. Chris Beyrer, an Infectious Disease expert and Dr. William Moss, a vaccines expert both work at Johns Hopkins University.

Our Process:
It sounds alarming at first, neither vaccine is aimed at preventing you from getting an infection.

ā€œThese COVID vaccines are preventing clinical disease, we don't know if they prevent transmission,ā€ Dr. Beyrer said.

Itā€™s important to know the difference between infection and disease. Dr. Moss said just because you are infected or have transmitted coronavirus doesnā€™t mean you get sick.

ā€œSo you know, everyone who gets disease has an infection, and the infection causes the disease,ā€ Dr. Moss said. ā€œBut not everyone who is infected has the disease.ā€

That is where Moderna and Pfizer have aimed their vaccines: preventing people from getting sick.

ā€œWhat's being measured in the trials is whether or not they prevent disease, mild, moderate and severe disease,ā€ Dr. Moss explained.

This isnā€™t rare for vaccines. Dr. Moss said most vaccines donā€™t actually stop a virus from entering your body.
ā€œThat requires a really strong kind of immune response to prevent infection,ā€ he said.

Simply put, we donā€™t know if these vaccines prevent infection, but we do know their primary job is to stop the virus from becoming a disease or lessen the disease.

Moderna, Pfizer vaccine does not prevent coronavirus | wusa9.com
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, they don't know, but that's a good thing. Sure, everyone knows that not knowing is a good thing; it's the new good thing . . .

Last edited:
Sort of like when you push a fake Russia hoax then double and tripple down on that hoax that ends up killing millions, because it made people not trust anything anymore, Way to Go!
You just busted yourself.

How so?
Their FDA emergency use approvals.

How so?

Okay. Your link is from December 8, before the first vaccine dose had been given. Since then, Dr. Chris Beyrer, an Infectious Disease expert and Dr. William Moss, a vaccines expert who both work at Johns Hopkins University were asked about the "vaccines." When asked whether or not the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines prevent you from getting infected with coronavirus, they said:

Question:
Will the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines prevent you from getting infected with coronavirus?

Answer:

Our Sources:
Dr. Chris Beyrer, an Infectious Disease expert and Dr. William Moss, a vaccines expert both work at Johns Hopkins University.

Our Process:
It sounds alarming at first, neither vaccine is aimed at preventing you from getting an infection.

ā€œThese COVID vaccines are preventing clinical disease, we don't know if they prevent transmission,ā€ Dr. Beyrer said.

Itā€™s important to know the difference between infection and disease. Dr. Moss said just because you are infected or have transmitted coronavirus doesnā€™t mean you get sick.

ā€œSo you know, everyone who gets disease has an infection, and the infection causes the disease,ā€ Dr. Moss said. ā€œBut not everyone who is infected has the disease.ā€

That is where Moderna and Pfizer have aimed their vaccines: preventing people from getting sick.

ā€œWhat's being measured in the trials is whether or not they prevent disease, mild, moderate and severe disease,ā€ Dr. Moss explained.

This isnā€™t rare for vaccines. Dr. Moss said most vaccines donā€™t actually stop a virus from entering your body.
ā€œThat requires a really strong kind of immune response to prevent infection,ā€ he said.

Simply put, we donā€™t know if these vaccines prevent infection, but we do know their primary job is to stop the virus from becoming a disease or lessen the disease.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, they don't know, but that's a good thing. Sure, everyone knows that not knowing is a good thing; it's the new good thing . . .
Ah, you're splitting hairs and seeking excuses instead of just plain smoking crack.

Nobody is going to be able to change your mind. Go back under your rock and let the rest of the world move on.

How so?
Their FDA emergency use approvals.
For your own reasons, you're pretending that you haven't heard me say that neither manufacturer has claimed that their product prevents infection and transmission. You've failed to produce anything to the contrary.

How so?

Question:

Answer:

Our Sources:

Our Process:

Ah, you're splitting hairs and seeking excuses instead of just plain smoking crack.

Nobody is going to be able to change your mind. Go back under your rock and let the rest of the world move on.
I'm sure I'm not the first to tell you that you've failed to make a point . . . other than that you're angry.

Fauci is saying double mask
Merck is cancelling their vaccine
Hospitals are cancelling patients for any vaccine
Travel Bans are back
Prices are JUMPING at walmart this week.

Bought a highchair for the grandbaby last week for $42...now it is $81.
Ordered a throw away phone tonight for $39---got to Walmart and they tried to charge me $71 after not being able to find it in the on-line bin.

You're an idiot. And people who buy burner phones are suspicious. That Chinese high chair went up thanks to Donnie's stupid trade war. And we have three vaccines with 90-95% efficacy. Don't get the shot - I really don't care, do you?

I suspect many of these tools are either working for China or Russia, or are their willing lackeys.

How so?
Clinical trials, dimwit. Do you really think the entire scientific community, worldwide, has conspired to trick you into taking a vaccine?

Have you seen bigfoot recently?

The facts are clear That Covid19 is a Corona virus and no effective vaccine has ever been developed for a Corona virus ā€¦ NEVER EVER dating back to the 60's (you should educate yourself better).
Sheeeeesh --- maybe YOU should educate yourself better. They only discovered coronaviruses exist with SARS! That's 2002. They didn't develop a vaccine to SARS because it vanished on its own within a year. MERS, too, and besides, camels can be avoided fairly easily: that's the vector for MERS. (Big animal vectors? It happens. Cows and horses, several people diseases.)

I think you are asking a lot to want instant vaccines for a just-discovered genus of virus. I guess your point is that it will be ineffective. I am hopeful that it will work. They will work --- there are several solutions by now. We'll see.

No. Because I'm not a virologist. I'll trust the experts, thanks.

But what you are forgetting is that how vaccines work is they INCREASE the immune response in order to attack an invading virus more effectively, and with covid, it is not at all the virus itself that causes any harm.
The ONLY thing that harms or kills anyone with covid IS the immune system response.
So a stronger immune system response to kill the covid virus, will end up killing MORE patients instead.

And you can't fall back on "trust the experts" for many reasons.
One is that this is a novel virus, so the experts know little about it, and two is the experts have already said some of the obviously stupid things, like some claimed immunity was impossible, that antibodies only live a month so immunity goes away, that immunity prevents infection, people getting infected twice disproves immunity, etc.
These claims by "experts" are all obvious nonsense.
So the experts are discredited.
Especially Fauci, who claimed 2.4 million would die in order to achieve herd immunity, the way all past epidemics have always ended in all of history.

Forum List

Back