Presstitutes playing with themselves

Frankenvoter

Mar 23, 2019
This nations presstitutes are political activists who will get an idea in the tiny little brains they have, decide everyone needs to think that way, and then write stories to try and influence the public ESPECIALLY around election time, the piece of shits.

Gives them a case of the giggles it does, "I'm so powerful, so influential, my opinion is the superior opinion, mmmmmmmmmmm"

For the most part everyone they are surrounded by are just like them, losers at various areas of life who want payback, payback at the succeeders who they know had to get it underhandedly in one way or another, they couldn't have WORKED for it all "they must be torn down, hashtagged out of existance, my pen will help that happen, mmmmmmmmmmm"

"My profession, and the people in it, we're the white knights storming in to battle to save the oppressed populace and I'll be treated as a hero, maybe even get the girl, mmmmmmm" (then the door busts open, they forgot to lock it).

"I was just......I was just............"

Yeah, we all know what you were JUST.

American presstitutes are like the kid who forgot to lock the door just before giving themselves a handshake for a job well done in school today, and after having the door busted open still expect everyone to believe their version of the story AND continue to give them the respect they (think) they deserve.

They wont go about regaining that respect by maybe digging for facts (asking for dates), compiling evidence (going on dates 2 and 3) before finally releasing a well thought out factual report (___________ (you can fill in your own info for "date 3").

I think the analogy works, that seems to be where they are at, still juvenile in their ethics, practices, outlooks, demands, etc etc etc.

OH, forgot to add: still EXPECTING respect from us all, the pieces of shit.

b9edff24e206a965c64dc019aac5e26a.jpg

2zubql.jpg

Later, when you sober up and read that silly crap you just posted, you're gonna be sooooooo embarrassed.

Later, when you sober up and read that silly crap you just posted, you're gonna be sooooooo embarrassed.

I just woke up, havent drank in yearrrrs.

I think the analogy fits, where I got such an idea I'll only say it was an "anonymous source", and plead the 5th.

Forum List

Back