Press fawns over Joe Biden for hiring 5th woman as Press Secretary.

Apparently, Quid Pro Joe broke the glass ceiling for women Press Secs by hiring the 5th woman to that post, according to the libnut media.

Umm. Infinitely qualified. She has experience in handling those duties (as communications director). Unlike Spicy, The Mooch, Huckasanders, The Grish, or the Fox News bottled blonde...who put together
couldn't put a coherent sentence together and collectively, lied straight to the press and to the American people.

Apparently, Quid Pro Joe broke the glass ceiling for women Press Secs by hiring the 5th woman to that post, according to the libnut media.

Umm. Infinitely qualified. She has experience in handling those duties (as communications director). Unlike Spicy, The Mooch, Huckasanders, The Grish, or the Fox News bottled blonde...who put together
couldn't put a coherent sentence together and collectively, lied straight to the press and to the American people.
Leave it to you to miss the obvious point of the thread, Tardboi. :abgg2q.jpg:

Press fawns over Biden hiring 5th woman. I didn't miss the point, dumbass.
I just don't care. Jen Psaki is head and shoulders above any POT that Trump hired to be his mouthpiece..erm...press secretary.

Could they possibly find an uglier woman?

Woof. Someone please tie a pork chop around that uggo's neck so the dawgs will play with her. What's she smuggling in her nose? Sausages?

And look at those crazy eyes! That's the kind of crazy that no sane man would stick his dick in.

29dc-psaki-jumbo.jpg

I just don't care. Jen Psaki is head and shoulders above any POT that Trump hired to be his mouthpiece..erm...press secretary.
Because she's going to bail out Africa?

You missed it entirely, Dummy.

But we all expect that out of you.

Yeah, she is GREAT! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Did they have to allow Quid Pro Quo Red Communist China Joe Xiden grope the and sniff their hair first?

He won't if he's smart. She probably has a pussy like a steel bear trap - She'd snap that little shriveled white dick right off.

:laughing0301:

Woof. Someone please tie a pork chop around that uggo's neck so the dawgs will play with her. What's she smuggling in her nose? Sausages?

And look at those crazy eyes! That's the kind of crazy that no sane man would stick his dick in.

29dc-psaki-jumbo.jpg

Still hotter than Huckasanders, The Grish, and the primped up bottled Fox News blonde will ever be.
A woman with a brain. :)

29dc-psaki-jumbo.jpg

Still hotter than Huckasanders, The Grish, and the primped up bottled Fox News blonde will ever be.
A woman with a brain. :)
CNN contributor = professional liar.

Forum List

Back