Press Conference: Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven’t The Media Covered It?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
There are two big reasons.

If you’ve been anywhere near Facebook or Twitter in the past several months, you’re probably aware that there is a case working its way through the courts that accusesDonald Trump of forcibly raping a 13-year-old girl in 1994.

On Wednesday, the woman, who remains anonymous, will appear at a press conference with her new attorney, Lisa Bloom, the daughter of Gloria Allred. Bloom wrote a column about the case in The Huffington Post last summer.

CwRuHkmW8AAQdQP.jpg

For months, people have wondered why this case isn’t getting more ― or, really, any ― attention in the press, even now that Trump faces an actual court date: a Dec. 16 status conference with the judge.

The allegations aren’t entirely implausible on their face. The accuser says Trump raped her repeatedly at parties thrown by since-convicted-pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was widely known to throw wild parties with young women and girls. Epstein was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and served a small portion of an 18-year sentence.

In a New York magazine profile of Epstein before he went to prison, and long before Trump ran for president, Trump acknowledged that he knows Epstein. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump says in the story. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ― Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

The lawsuit against Trump includes affidavits from two anonymous women who say they were witnesses. Yet there’s been little coverage of the case. As one of the media outlets who has not published much about it, I can say there are two main reasons we shied away.

More: Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It?

Interesting. Especially the part about having two witnesses. Well, today is Wednesday - and I look forward to the press conference.

UPDATE:

Accuser To Hold Press Conference At 6 P.M. ET

Last edited:
'Cause there's nothing to it. It's another attempt to 'Herman Cain' Trump and distract people from Hillary's 2 on-going FBI investigations.

It is TRUMPED UP BULLSHIT. These people are grasping at straws. They pay people to lie about this crap. It is all Hillary has left and the whole thing is a distraction made just for you people who can't come to grips with Hillary being a foreign spy.

Because nobody in their right mind would believe something do stupid? On second thought, you're right, the left should be frothing at the mouth over this.

'Cause there's nothing to it. It's another attempt to 'Herman Cain' Trump and distract people from Hillary's 2 on-going FBI investigations.

Agreed. If there was a shred of possible credibility to these charges, the big three networks would have cancelled all other programming to cover just that.

And the teabagging right wingers believe every bit of controversy stated about the Clintons.
So this makes your party credible, Not!

Because nobody in their right mind would believe something do stupid? On second thought, you're right, the left should be frothing at the mouth over this.

Yeah, im sure Trump was threatening her family if she didn't jack him off or muff dive.
Fuckin loon

Your entire political system is corrupt, congrats on seeing half of the problem.

Bill Clinton is accused of the exact same thing hanging out with Epstein and diddling little girls, and the media knows it, so it's a standoff of mutually assured destruction if they go after Trump for this.

If you’ve been anywhere near Facebook or Twitter in the past several months, you’re probably aware that there is a case working its way through the courts that accusesDonald Trump of forcibly raping a 13-year-old girl in 1994.

On Wednesday, the woman, who remains anonymous, will appear at a press conference with her new attorney, Lisa Bloom, the daughter of Gloria Allred. Bloom wrote a column about the case in The Huffington Post last summer.

CwRuHkmW8AAQdQP.jpg

For months, people have wondered why this case isn’t getting more ― or, really, any ― attention in the press, even now that Trump faces an actual court date: a Dec. 16 status conference with the judge.

The allegations aren’t entirely implausible on their face. The accuser says Trump raped her repeatedly at parties thrown by since-convicted-pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was widely known to throw wild parties with young women and girls. Epstein was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and served a small portion of an 18-year sentence.

In a New York magazine profile of Epstein before he went to prison, and long before Trump ran for president, Trump acknowledged that he knows Epstein. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump says in the story. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ― Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

The lawsuit against Trump includes affidavits from two anonymous women who say they were witnesses. Yet there’s been little coverage of the case. As one of the media outlets who has not published much about it, I can say there are two main reasons we shied away.

More: Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It?

Interesting. Especially the part about having two witnesses. Well, today is Wednesday - and I look forward to the press conference.

UPDATE:

Because it's bullshit. just like the 12 paid off whore's that accused Trump of sexual assault....how many more of these rape stories are you going to post...I want to keep a Binder of Whore's with your name on it!!!!

Bill Clinton is accused of the exact same thing hanging out with Epstein and diddling little girls, and the media knows it, so it's a standoff of mutually assured destruction if they go after Trump for this.

Well that's comforting, what a system, no wonder it had to be imported via violence and still has to be exported through violence.

CwRuHkmW8AAQdQP.jpg

UPDATE:

Because it's bullshit. just like the 12 paid off whore's that accused Trump of sexual assault....how many more of these rape stories are you going to post...I want to keep a Binder of Whore's with your name on it!!!!
Just add it to the folder with your own whore listings.

Remember this stupid statement which someone like you believes because you are still voting for him.."the donald"... “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters,” he said.

Yeah, im sure Trump was threatening her family if she didn't jack him off or muff dive.
Fuckin loon

Remember this stupid statement which someone like you believes because you are still voting for him.."the donald"... “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters,” he said.

Fuckin loon
Im not voting for him. But thanks though

New Topics

Forum List

Back