Presidential Poll: Trump vs. Biden

If the election were today who would you vote for?

• President Trump

• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.
A real fucked up poll with only two choices and many months before the primaries even begin.

Very short sided outlook in the OP! Sorta like what they used to do in the USSR back in the day when the fix was in for every election!

A real fucked up poll with only two choices and many months before the primaries even begin.

Very short sided outlook in the OP! Sorta like what they used to do in the USSR back in the day when the fix was in for every election!
!

I chose only 2 because Jill Stein or Gary Johnson types have ZERO chance to be President! I only want choices of people who actually can become President!

How is that any different from what you are given anyhow? You get two choices in the end R or D.
Why not select your false choice now?

Democrats will all be writing books titled, "What Happened?" when the morning after the election they realize that Trump took every red state, every purple state and even a few blue states.

Wow! Why are you so confident Trump will win big in 2020??

I'm nervous but I was nervous in 2016 too!

Democrats will all be writing books titled, "What Happened?" when the morning after the election they realize that Trump took every red state, every purple state and even a few blue states.

Did you bother watching the clown show known as the Democrat Presidential debates a few weeks back or tonight? The Dems are starting to realize the extreme left wing of the party is doing a Thelma and Louise moment heading for the cliff!

Did you bother watching the clown show known as the Democrat Presidential debates a few weeks back or tonight? The Dems are starting to realize the extreme left wing of the party is doing a Thelma and Louise moment heading for the cliff!

Yes I did and I agree but literally 93% of the media is against President Trump & they keep saying he's racist 24/7. Plus a poll just came out saying he's losing white women!! You know Trump needs to actually INCREASE his turnout because crazy Democrats will be energized as hell!

Last edited:

Yes I did and I agree but literally 93% of the media is against President Trump, saying he's racist 24/7, & a poll just came out saying he's losing white women!!

You know Trump need to actually INCREASE his turnout because crazy Democrats will be energized as hell!

No, the Democrats are going to stay home or vote for Trump if their candidate supports Medicare for all, open borders, health care for illegals, reparations for slavery. etc.

Tonight they said Mayor Pete Buttplug is polling at 0% with African-Americans. They blame him for the white cop shooting a black man, but I think the real reason is that most blacks who actually get out there and vote vehemently abhor homosexuals!

Forum List

Back