Presidential Irony

Good call. I'd probably start deflecting like a child if asked to defend Repub legislative history regarding blacks too.

What sort of fool would choose a communist as his avi?

The sort of low life who is willing to simply shrug at the slaughter of 100 million men, women, and children, and, is willing to provide tacit approval and latent complicity.

Someone killed 100 million people? Care to elaborate?

Of course, you are free to respond to the OP and subsequent on-topic responses at any time. But I'm betting they will be a little inconvenient, so let's just play the "dodge and bluster" game again!

"The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression"
by Jean-Louis Panné (Author), Andrzej Paczkowski (Author), Karel Bartosek (Author), Jean-Louis Margolin (Author), Nicolas Werth (Author), Stéphane Courtois (Author), & 2 more

And this post of yours is exactly the sort of 'shrug' a low-life would pen.

Great... its on the reading list. Now care to indulge me by sharing all the legislation Republicans have proffered to help the blacks (you know, the actual topic of discussion)?

"The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression"
by Jean-Louis Panné (Author), Andrzej Paczkowski (Author), Karel Bartosek (Author), Jean-Louis Margolin (Author), Nicolas Werth (Author), Stéphane Courtois (Author), & 2 more

And this post of yours is exactly the sort of 'shrug' a low-life would pen.

Great... its on the reading list. Now care to indulge me by sharing all the legislation Republicans have proffered to help the blacks (you know, the actual topic of discussion)?

What sort of fool would choose a communist as his avi?

Why would you choose to celebrate a tool of the KGB?

Pro tip: don't start threads you aren't willing to defend. Your hypocrisy in the OP was quickly exposed and now you are running scared because I spanked your little ass.

This is entertaining and all, but you may be the world's worst poster

It must have been a tough decision between choosing Henry Wallace and Leon Trotsky, huh?
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

1. Today is the birthday of Democrat/Progressive Woodrow Wilson

It was on December 28th, 1856 that Woodrow Wilson born in Staunton, Va.
He was the 28th President (1913- 1921).
He was the most highly educated man ever to become president, having received more than a dozen college degrees, and a sterling example of how little education means if not guided by character and morality.
We see exactly the same in the current Democrat/Progressive occupant of the White House.

This well educated elite, Wilson, reeked with racial animus very much the way our current Democrat/Progressive President reeks of religious animus, hatred for the Judeo-Christian religions.

No?
Which is the only 'religion' that crypto-Islamist Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?

2. During Woodrow Wilson’s 1912 presidential campaign, he promised African Americans advancement. He stated, “Should I become President of the United States, [Negroes] [sic] may count upon me for absolute fair dealing and for everything by which I could assist in advancing the interests of their race in the United States.” Believing in his promise, many African Americans broke their affiliation with the Republican Party and voted for Wilson. He did not, however, fulfill the promises he made during the campaign to the African American community during his presidency. Less than a month after his March 4, 1913 inauguration, President Wilson’s Administration took the first steps towards segregating the federal service.
Nancy J. Weiss, “The Negro and the New Freedom: Fighting Wilsonian Segregation” Political Science Quarterly 84 (1969): 63.
"Presidential Inaugurations”, Library of Congress,http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/pihtml/pimenu.html,
(August 2, 2007).

3. The segregation implemented in the Department of Treasury and the Post Office Department involved not only screened-off working spaces, but separate lunchrooms and toilets. Other steps were taken by the Wilson Administration to make obtaining a civil service job more difficult. Primary among these was the requirement, begun in 1914, that all candidates for civil service jobs attach a photograph to their application(12) further allowing for discrimination in the hiring process.
Request Rejected

a. Liberal voters, totally fooled by the camouflage of Democrat/Progressive Obama's skin, fell for the same ploy.

Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

(CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

"CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study

Two Democrat/Progressives....same playbook: "he promised African Americans advancement."

A hundred years....and Liberal voters fall for Lucy's trick every time.

latest

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but the only ironic thing about your post is that you don't know what the word ironic means.

He was the most highly educated man ever to become president, having received more than a dozen college degrees, and a sterling example of how little education means if not guided by character and morality.
We see exactly the same in the current Democrat/Progressive occupant of the White House.

This well educated elite, Wilson, reeked with racial animus very much the way our current Democrat/Progressive President reeks of religious animus, hatred for the Judeo-Christian religions.

No?
Which is the only 'religion' that crypto-Islamist Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?

2. During Woodrow Wilson’s 1912 presidential campaign, he promised African Americans advancement. He stated, “Should I become President of the United States, [Negroes] [sic] may count upon me for absolute fair dealing and for everything by which I could assist in advancing the interests of their race in the United States.” Believing in his promise, many African Americans broke their affiliation with the Republican Party and voted for Wilson. He did not, however, fulfill the promises he made during the campaign to the African American community during his presidency. Less than a month after his March 4, 1913 inauguration, President Wilson’s Administration took the first steps towards segregating the federal service.
Nancy J. Weiss, “The Negro and the New Freedom: Fighting Wilsonian Segregation” Political Science Quarterly 84 (1969): 63.
"Presidential Inaugurations”, Library of Congress,http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/pihtml/pimenu.html,
(August 2, 2007).

3. The segregation implemented in the Department of Treasury and the Post Office Department involved not only screened-off working spaces, but separate lunchrooms and toilets. Other steps were taken by the Wilson Administration to make obtaining a civil service job more difficult. Primary among these was the requirement, begun in 1914, that all candidates for civil service jobs attach a photograph to their application(12) further allowing for discrimination in the hiring process.
Request Rejected

a. Liberal voters, totally fooled by the camouflage of Democrat/Progressive Obama's skin, fell for the same ploy.

Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

(CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

"CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study

Two Democrat/Progressives....same playbook: "he promised African Americans advancement."

latest

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but the only ironic thing about your post is that you don't know what the word ironic means.

I used it correctly, as mockery.

A racist President with marked similarity to a black President.

No?

(August 2, 2007).

Request Rejected

latest

Again, that's not ironic. The key to irony is something that is not reasonably expected actually happening. If both presidents used the same "playbook", then why would you reasonably expect Obama's results to be any different than Wilson's?

Again I'm not disagreeing with your conclusion and I'm far from a liberal, however when you incorrectly use words/phrases you make all of us look bad as well.

No?

(August 2, 2007).

Request Rejected

latest

Again, that's not ironic. The key to irony is something that is not reasonably expected actually happening. If both presidents used the same "playbook", then why would you reasonably expect Obama's results to be any different than Wilson's?

Again I'm not disagreeing with your conclusion and I'm far from a liberal, however when you incorrectly use words/phrases you make all of us look bad as well.

Melanin.

Where as Repubs don't even bother paying lip service to blacks. They know full well their efforts can be better spent blowing dog whistles to the KKK and thumping their bibles, two things that are music to white people ears

Yes, Repubs are so righteous. The 114th Congress, controlled entirely by Republicans, passed numerous bills into law aiming to help our black brothers, only to have these bills vetoes by President Hussein in between his mosque visits, apology tours, and golf outings.

Do better next time. This is just sad
Too bad they don't OVERTLY hate AZN's like OP lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back