Presidential Electoral College Map Projection Election Predictions - June 2019

Oh the wonderful sweet irony!
So which party has "refused" to accept the election results?

This shows that either it's going to be a Dem blowout or Trump squeaks by a win. Trump really has nothing that can change this. This all depends on who the Dems present as their candidate.

Uh huh... If Democrats "stay the course", and continue telling themselves they don't need the votes of white, working class Americans - they'll lose again.

In 3 months, we will know how the various working class white folks will vote. It will all depend on if they have jobs or not. I won't go into the driving force to that one. If you are as bright as you think you are you would see it as well.

This shows that either it's going to be a Dem blowout or Trump squeaks by a win. Trump really has nothing that can change this. This all depends on who the Dems present as their candidate.

Do me a favor I will pay you to live stream your reaction when trump wins in 2020 lol hahahhaha and buy your tears hahah

Do me a favor, just in case, loan your firearms to your relatives just before the election just in case Trump loses. If you loses, he is going to have a call to arms rally and want to get that "Revolution" or "Civil War" started right away. Remove the temptation to do something real stupid.

Do me a favor I will pay you to live stream your reaction when trump wins in 2020 lol hahahhaha and buy your tears hahah

Do me a favor, just in case, loan your firearms to your relatives just before the election just in case Trump loses. If you loses, he is going to have a call to arms rally and want to get that "Revolution" or "Civil War" started right away. Remove the temptation to do something real stupid.

We don’t need weapons for you ha

We don’t need weapons for you ha

You going to cry your little eyes out and bitch me to death? You already do that.

Well did you get off in that wet dream of yours? Must have made a hell of a mess.

Just stated something. You don't like it work to have your Orange One do something about it. Right now, he's not doing very well. The only hope he has if the Dem Candidate does worse.

Do I drink the Battery Acid because the Drano is so bad for me?

I disagree, foreign help can change that. Maybe technically squeaks by, but still.

Maybe, I don't know. Maybe people don't like low unemployment and stock markets moving up, 3% or more economic growth and energy self sufficiency. Maybe they pine for 70% tax rates and implementing $94 Trillion New Green Deals, and the economic malaise that will follow.

Its really going to be up to the people if they want to keep the current America, or move to and Obamunistic or Carteresque model.

New Topics

Forum List

Back