President Trump’s Net Worth Has Dropped $300 Million in One Year as the Pandemic Hurts His Businesses

My heart bleeds red Kool Aid for the boy. He lost a large amount because he doesn't know how to manage them.

And yet he is on the top 300 richest in the world list while you are begging for welfare.
He is good at going bankrupt and losing money. Probably comes from overspending, and now he is living off of the taxes that people pay in, free.

Did you not read correctly? In the top 300 richest. Or was the part about you begging for welfare confusing?

Leftists who could not run a lemonade stand criticizing the master of his craft. It comes across as ludicrous to everyone with a brain.

I don't believe that's true, unless he has and his families has been playing the stock market. Kodak comes to mind.

My heart bleeds red Kool Aid for the boy. He lost a large amount because he doesn't know how to manage them.

And yet he is on the top 300 richest in the world list while you are begging for welfare.
He is good at going bankrupt and losing money. Probably comes from overspending, and now he is living off of the taxes that people pay in, free.

Did you not read correctly? In the top 300 richest. Or was the part about you begging for welfare confusing?

Leftists who could not run a lemonade stand criticizing the master of his craft. It comes across as ludicrous to everyone with a brain.

I don't believe that's true, unless he has and his families has been playing the stock market. Kodak comes to mind.

Yes well you could not run a lemonade stand so it is no wonder that your beliefs are opposite of the reality of the matter.

In the original American vision people who lied this much and were this clueless were rightfully called "non-voters".

Yes well you could not run a lemonade stand so it is no wonder that your beliefs are opposite of the reality of the matter.

In the original American vision people who lied this much and were this clueless were rightfully called "non-voters".

I just don't believe it. I suspect he flew into Washington on fumes. Broke as can be.

In its 2018 billionaires ranking, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.1 billion (766th in the world. ... In its 2019 billionaires ranking, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.1 billion (715th in the world...

As president, trump can't manage his businesses at this time. It would be against the law hun...
Trump says won't divest from his business while president
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President-elect Donald Trump said on Wednesday he would maintain ownership of his global business empire but hand off control to his two oldest sons while president, an arrangement that watchdogs said would not prevent conflicts of interest in the White House.

If anything it looks like his sons screwed the pooch and lost the dough.

is that good or bad?
I am sure they will utilize the loss on taxes.

oh-----so? wouldn't you?

In its 2018 billionaires ranking, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.1 billion (766th in the world. ... In its 2019 billionaires ranking, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.1 billion (715th in the world...

Gene----do you have my forbes rank?

He doesn't manage his businesses anymore, dumbass!
Then why does he promote his business as president? If he doesn't manage it then whoever does is a failure, which means he didn't hire the best like he claims he does....
He doesn't! Lots of businesses are losing money due to COVID-19. Where the fuck have you been? The state of confusion?

I’ll make a prediction. Within 3 years after being voted out of office, the Trump Organization will declare bankruptcy. The Trump brand is tarnished beyond repair. No one will want to associate or be associated with the brand or with Trump. These folks will vote with their dollars. In addition the American taxpayer will no longer be on the hook for paying for Trump’s stays at his resort.

Last edited:

As president, trump can't manage his businesses at this time. It would be against the law hun...
Trump says won't divest from his business while president
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President-elect Donald Trump said on Wednesday he would maintain ownership of his global business empire but hand off control to his two oldest sons while president, an arrangement that watchdogs said would not prevent conflicts of interest in the White House.

If anything it looks like his sons screwed the pooch and lost the dough.

is that good or bad?
I am sure they will utilize the loss on taxes.
Do you not know the difference in business income and personal income? My God, what a dumbass!

I just don't believe it. I suspect he flew into Washington on fumes. Broke as can be.
Yes, and that just proves what a fucking dumbass you are!

I’ll make a prediction. Within 3 years after being voted out of office, the Trump Organization will declare bankruptcy. The Trump brand is tarnished beyond repair. No one will want to associate or be associated with the brand or with Trump. These folks will vote with their dollars.

You have a right to be wrong.
Maybe the media will rebrand Trump like they have rebranded Bush.....doubt it tho

Just a reminder guys...topic is Dolly Parton, BLM...try to keep it within a hundred miles of that please.

No it's not, topic is Trump's wealth...well unless the thread title is wrong.....lol

Although I'm curious is how anyone knows Trump's wealth
oops you are absolutely right! Wrong topic was up - apologies :). Deleting the post.
You also deleted my post pointing out the same thing, for the reason of being off topic.

Now that's funny!!!

Forum List

Back