President Trump will honor our great veterans!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
my father died in the Serbian army, i know how vets and their families suffer...illegals get treated better than vets under Weakbama...only President Trump can fix it!

Cw7ZBvEUkAAwwOC.jpg

You idiot. All he has done so far is steal from them - money, courage, even a Purple Heart. Oh but he did send ONE of his tacky bumper stickers to a vet group.

For 8 years you have lied about the tireless work by our First and Second Ladies and President for vets and their families and now you have re-elected the very dinosaurs who turned down every single bill to benefit vets.

Morons. Seriously, you people are dumb as dog shit.

• Banned
President Trump donated millions of dollars to vet charities. President Trump donated million of do....I REPEAT IT COS YOU'RE STUPID...llars to vet charities. VET CHARITIES. VET CHARITIES. VET CHARITIES.

President Trump donated millions of dollars to vet charities. President Trump donated million of do....I REPEAT IT COS YOU'RE STUPID...llars to vet charities. VET CHARITIES. VET CHARITIES. VET CHARITIES.

Other peoples money, and only part of it. There was a lot of controversy about what he actually gave and pocketed. He is a crook. Look at his fake charity.

• Banned
PRESIDENT TRUMP got the crushing majority of the Vet Vote.
PRESIDENT TRUMP got 13% of the Black Vote.
PRESIDENT TRUMP got 29% of the Hispanic Vote.

• Banned
PRESIDENT TRUMP won Wisconsin and Michigan, the home states of Ryan and Romney

They did not in 2012

Trumps a draft dodger .

How are illegals treated better than vets?

• Banned
illegals get instant healthcare while vets die cos illegals stole their healthcare, while globalist crooks like Timmy pretend they didn't rig the system for illegals and against vets!

illegals get instant healthcare while vets die cos illegals stole their healthcare, while globalist crooks like Timmy pretend they didn't rig the system for illegals and against vets!

Rig against vets ? How so? Have you seen the VA budget ? Military budget? All the programs to help troubled vets? Vet hiring preferences ? GI bill? Vet mortgages ?

notice how when he shook hands with Weakbama, President Trumps' hand was on top. He's the President and is already dominant over an 8 year POTUS.

my father died in the Serbian army, i know how vets and their families suffer...illegals get treated better than vets under Weakbama...only President Trump can fix it!

Cw7ZBvEUkAAwwOC.jpg
Ignore these scum sucking bastards. They have no honor and never will.

Sam Johnson & John McCain, who spent a combined 12 years in Vietnamese prison camps

CxUMQ6BWIAE4WO1.jpg

we need Wonderful Mitt as Secretary of Fixing the VA! Remember, he fixed the olympics! LET'S UNITE!

CxqSJ-HXcAEphtf.jpg

BREAKING: SCOTT BROWN WILL BE VA SECRETARY!!!

Brown is an Afghanistan vet himself!

New Topics

Forum List

Back