President Trump will be the first President in history to attend the March for Life

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
This Friday the 24 of January ....GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!:thup:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

- See you on Friday...Big Crowd! -

President Trump Addresses the 45th March for Life | The White House

pFZFc9b.jpg

Last edited:
Not surprising. You all want to grab women by the pussy, the only difference is that you want to do it with the law. Yep.

People can peacefully support what the want. I think Trump is wise to be out there showing support for an issue he appears to believe in at this point in his life. It may be good for optics, but it might also be a personal belief for him as well.

Regardless, I'm sure they will appreciate the support.

Do you ever wonder how many leftists love to say “grab women by the pussy”? It’s an astronomical amount. I worry about them don’t you?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

pFZFc9b.jpg
Thank you. The liberal lunatics that have posted on this thread really ARE despicable, aren't they? Please keep posting your wonderful posts.

I agree bluzman61...... some liberal lunatics posting here are totally deranged.
They seem to be REALLY hyped up more than usual tonight. It's hilarious to see!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

pFZFc9b.jpg
Thank you. The liberal lunatics that have posted on this thread really ARE despicable, aren't they? Please keep posting your wonderful posts.

I agree bluzman61...... some liberal lunatics posting here are totally deranged.

They seem to be REALLY hyped up more than usual tonight. It's hilarious to see!

I know, it seems their delirious fever is reaching a fever peak....they are going from bad to worse:cuckoo:

Not surprising. You all want to grab women by the pussy, the only difference is that you want to do it with the law. Yep.
Face it, occupied. Babies come out of pussies. Just because they did, they grew out of grabbing before they learned how to talk. Some males just take longer than others, and President Trump grew out of that long ago. But, you beat dead horses, don't you.
beating-a-dead-horse-gif-4.gif

Face it, occupied. Babies come out of pussies. Just because they did, they grew out of grabbing before they learned how to talk. Some males just take longer than others, and President Trump grew out of that long ago. But, you beat dead horses, don't you.

Speaking of beating dead horses...just go to a Trump pep rally...err campaign rally. "Lock her up"...wait, can't do that anymore. "Build that wall"...wait....Mexico ain't paying for that. Same stuff, different city..hoping something sticks. But maybe his march with the right to lifers will be different. I mean, he shouldn't have to dodge any STD's???..theoretically.

n
Just stirring the shit on a topic that's nothing but shit to begin with..

n
Just stirring the shit on a topic that's nothing but shit to begin with..
WE forgive people harboring a constant to silly season on a regular basis, OC. ;)

Forum List

Back