President Trump unveils new logo for the Space Force. take a look, my friends!

Why, this shit doesn't work. This shit started in 2004, and it took them until 2019 to get it to work in a completely controlled test? (In a real scenario, they'd be launching hundreds of nukes and decoys.) Seriously? After they pissed away $67 Billion dollars. Well, good thing we weren't using that money to feed poor people or educate kids or something!!!!

Seriously, fuck off.

So I proved that it worked, they used countermeasures to simulate an actual flight and it works. Why does that upset you?

In 2004, the first GMD interceptors were placed at Fort Greely in Alaska. There are now 32 ground-based interceptors at Fort Greely and four others at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California.
A brief history of US missile defense systems

During WW-II, we spent billions of dollars on weapons. Billions on anti-aircraft guns and billions of anti-aircraft bullets. Did all of them bring down aircraft and none got through to damage our ships?

Seek help!

Last edited:
EPE6t6aX4AEFUnX

God bless our troops!

Trump unveils Space Force logo

So it's still part of the Air Force. I was under the impression it was going to be it's own seperate branch of the military. The Space Command of the Air Force has been around for awhile now.

So I proved that it worked, they used countermeasures to simulate an actual flight and it works. Why does that upset you?

You didn't prove it worked. you proved that in a completely controlled test, they FINALLY got a desired result after 30 years of pissing money into a hole. Real combat conditions would never be that pristine.

During WW-II, we spent billions of dollars on weapons. Billions on anti-aircraft guns and billions of anti-aircraft bullets. Did all of them bring down aircraft and none got through to damage our ships?

Those were based on sound scientific principles... But, yeah, lots of money got wasted by the Military Industrial Complex in WWII. How many boondoggles did Howard Hughes talk the government into?

Forum List

Back