President Trump to Attend Rally to Protect Our Elections

Ahhhhh... got it... an obscure and oblique connection, but... OK... it's still within the boundaries of rational thought... kinda-sorta...

No, I'm not stupid.

I merely believe that the damage done by a Left-of-Center traditionalist can be reversed, once the Placeholder President I voted for has run his course.

I believe that the damage to American representative democracy and rule-of-law likely to unfold during a second Rump term would have been irreversible.

I voted for reversible damage rather than face the very likely prospect of irreversible damage - the Lesser of Two Evils, in my opinion, and that of a majority of our countrymen.

My pocketbook - or yours - or any other individual's - is FAR less important than the preservation of American representative democracy and the rule-of-law.

You selfishly and myopically voted your pocketbook.

I voted in the best long-term interests of The People and their Republic and its Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe wasn't my first choice, either... but at least he'll step aside and honor the tradition of a peaceful-transfer-of-power once his time is done.

As it probably will be after a single term... especially if the Pubs manage to regain a majority in the legislative branch this time next year, as it seems likely they will.

I'm actually a hard-liner on Immigration and China and Allies paying their fair share and American Manufacturing and a Strong Defense and an America First perspective.

It's just that your Orange Baboon-God is entirely unfit - intellectually, morally, ethically - for high office in our Republic - and is too high a price for me to get what I want.

So I vote for the preservation of the Republic and wait and hope for better times.

Next time, field much of the Rump agenda, for all I care... much of it is appealing... but ditch Rump himself, and field a better candidate who understands Cincinnatus.
So much nonsense in one post!

Well said, and I doubt that the blogger understands your point, even though you spelled it out in a way that a 5th grader would understand and appreciate.
A fifth grade education is what you Democrats are proud to have. The rest of us expect more.

Forum List

Back