President Trump to Attend Rally to Protect Our Elections

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I wish somebody had thought of this a year ago.

---Breaking: President Trump to Attend “Rally to Protect Our Elections” on July 24th in Phoenix, Arizona---

---The event is being promoted as a “Rally to Protect Our Elections” and will focus on how confidence can be restored in our Electoral system. With the historic Arizona audit expected to deliver its results sometime in mid-August, Trump’s visit should bring nationwide attention to the battleground state at the perfect time. He could use the opportunity to call attention to the corrupt election officials who are breaking the law and ignoring the AZ Senate’s subpoena if they haven’t complied by then.---

---Breaking: President Trump to Attend “Rally to Protect Our Elections” on July 24th in Phoenix, Arizona---

---The event is being promoted as a “Rally to Protect Our Elections” and will focus on how confidence can be restored in our Electoral system. With the historic Arizona audit expected to deliver its results sometime in mid-August, Trump’s visit should bring nationwide attention to the battleground state at the perfect time. He could use the opportunity to call attention to the corrupt election officials who are breaking the law and ignoring the AZ Senate’s subpoena if they haven’t complied by then.---

God Bless an American Patriot.

The crybaby parade continues.

1627168145459.png

Wow..everybody be sure to get your tickets for the Woodstock of Idiots..July 24th..

Forum List

Back