President Trump: the man who restored constitutional government

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The ripple effect from President Trump has been nothing short of astounding. He has even caused the anti-American, anti-constitution progressive crowd to begin to embrace and abide by the U.S. Constitution.

This is how the United States was designed to operate. With each state deciding for themselves what direction to go in. If California wants to implement all kinds of "green" policies - good for them. Go for it. They just don't get to force the rest of society into it.

Democrats Plot ‘Revolution’ to Circumvent Trump’s Paris Decision

The ripple effect from President Trump has been nothing short of astounding. He has even caused the anti-American, anti-constitution progressive crowd to begin to embrace and abide by the U.S. Constitution.

This is how the United States was designed to operate. With each state deciding for themselves what direction to go in. If California wants to implement all kinds of "green" policies - good for them. Go for it. They just don't get to force the rest of society into it.

Pfffffffffft.

I got your Constitutional right here Buttsoiler ---

aaaand another message board arsonist's work, doused. My work is done.

/thread

Pfffffffffft.

/thread

He's right, the media is completely dishonest. He will defeat them...

Pfffffffffft.

/thread

He's right, the media is completely dishonest. He will defeat them...

Stupefying how many armchair pundits are completely ignorant of this little gem....

68f13fd2515c3acbf0277e7f8fb67a04.jpg

Pfffffffffft.

/thread

You work of humiliating yourself is done. President Trump has completely upheld the U.S. Constitution. Libel laws are constitutional. Sadly, you're ignorant of the U.S. Constitution (and every other topic you speak about).

This is a joke right? Trump rules with executive orders even though his party controlled Congress. And when the courts put a check on his power he basically wants them all fired.

We are talking about Donald j trump right? I mean most the crap the left is going on him about is bogus but he is hardly a pillar of constitutional virtue. Ryancare anyone?

Last edited:

I can't believe you're stupid enough to think Trump values the constitution despite all the crap he has said about it.

If TJ figured we could tax Americans to buy part of the continent from the French, I'm pretty sure he'd be ok with limiting CO2 emissions. But Trump's potus so .....

I can't believe you're stupid enough to think Trump values the constitution despite all the crap he has said about it.
I honestly can't believe you're so stupid that you literally do not understand the premise of this thread. Oh wait - yes I can. Because like all progressives, you read the headline and commented without reading the post or the argument. Too bad for you. Just makes you look stupid.

I honestly can't believe you're so stupid that you literally do not understand the premise of this thread. Oh wait - yes I can. Because like all progressives, you read the headline and commented without reading the post or the argument. Too bad for you. Just makes you look stupid.
Um okay. So does that mean you agree Trump doesn't give a shit about core values in the constitution?

Pfffffffffft.

/thread

You work of humiliating yourself is done. President Trump has completely upheld the U.S. Constitution. Libel laws are constitutional. Sadly, you're ignorant of the U.S. Constitution (and every other topic you speak about).

Libel is already enforced you dumb sack of shit.

Um okay. So does that mean you agree Trump doesn't give a shit about core values in the constitution?
Well....he does care a billion times more than any Dumbocrat in the U.S. today. At least he doesn't hate the U.S. Constitution like Barack Insane Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Harry Reid, etc. But the main premise of this thread (which you completely missed) is that progressives so fear President Trump that they are doing everything at the state and local level. Which is what the constitution dictates anyway. This isn't the only case we've seen this either. There have been multiple other cases (such as California implementing their own healthcare law).

Pfffffffffft.

/thread

Yeah. And?

Thank you for reaffirming what I already stated and what makes Pogo look like the absolute dimwit that he is :lmao:

If TJ figured we could tax Americans to buy part of the continent from the French, I'm pretty sure he'd be ok with limiting CO2 emissions. But Trump's potus so .....
TJ didn't figure that. At all. He did it - but he was appalled by it. To the point that he tried to get Congress to approve it post-purchase to make it "more" legal. They didn't simply because it was already done and they were too lazy to do something already done.

Well....he does care a billion times more than any Dumbocrat in the U.S. today. At least he doesn't hate the U.S. Constitution like Barack Insane Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Harry Reid, etc. But the main premise of this thread (which you completely missed) is that progressives so fear President Trump that they are doing everything at the state and local level. Which is what the constitution dictates anyway. This isn't the only case we've seen this either. There have been multiple other cases (such as California implementing their own healthcare law).
It just astounds me how you people worship someone as stupid and pathetically childish as Trump. It flat out blows my mind.

Pfffffffffft.

/thread

Yeah. And?

Thank you for reaffirming what I already stated and what makes Pogo look like the absolute dimwit that he is :lmao:

Hmm okay. So if libel is already enforced legitmately, then what does it mean for Trump to say "open up libel laws". Do you even know what that means? Of course you don't. It would involve tweaking the constitution.

Hmm okay. So if libel is already enforced legitmately, then what does it mean for Trump to say "open up libel laws". Do you even know what that means? Of course you don't. It would involve tweaking the constitution.
Even if that astoundingly childish and ignorant statement were true - the U.S. Constitution can be "tweaked". It's called the amendment process. As long as that process is followed, then President Trump is guilty of nothing and you little bitches are crying simply because you can't have your way.

Hmm okay. So if libel is already enforced legitmately, then what does it mean for Trump to say "open up libel laws".
It means that libel laws are largely ignored by left-wing fascists who realize they need propaganda for their cause - and thus they (left-wing judges) refuse to properly enforce them. President Trump was merely stating what he always did - that he would properly enforce the law and that he would appoint people (including judges) who properly enforce the law.

Why does enforcing the law scare you so much? :dunno:

Forum List

Back