President Trump supports National Reciprocity for Concealed Carry

Are we talking about truck driving or guns? Make up your mind.
It's a drive-by shooting in either case. You can't get a CDL or a CCL when the labor union has had you committed or adjudicated. Working cops on the beat want you in prison, and they've got working attorneys clocking billable hours at the bar association to put you away on a gun charge if it isn't a jailbait trick they're pulling and a stint in jail downtown at the pleasure of the local D.A.

People "work" too hard on the left. There's a lady who's either the Virgin Mary or some dude's girlfriend and she's pressing charges, been there done that many times over, over yonder around the block, but the judge don't mind, he's all in to turn a trick for a dime.

It's a drive-by shooting in either case. You can't get a CDL or a CCL when the labor union has had you committed or adjudicated. Working cops on the beat want you in prison, and they've got working attorneys clocking billable hours at the bar association to put you away on a gun charge if it isn't a jailbait trick they're pulling and a stint in jail downtown at the pleasure of the local D.A.

People "work" too hard on the left. There's a lady who's either the Virgin Mary or some dude's girlfriend and she's pressing charges, been there done that many times over, over yonder around the block, but the judge don't mind, he's all in to turn a trick for a dime.

I'm not too worried about any of that. As a truck driver, we are pulled over randomly all the time for a DOT inspection which are conducted by the state troopers. I've had a CCW for over 10 years. Never a problem.

I don't see police that way. A few asshole? Yes, but you're going to get that anywhere. A childhood friend of mine has a son that's a cop. Great kid, or should I say man. In fact one of my former coworkers was retired from the Cleveland police force after 30 years. Great guy. Very conservative. He went from driving a van to getting his CDL for a straight truck. When one of our T/T backup drivers left, he got his T/T license to back us up. Now that I left, he's doing my job.

I'm not too worried about any of that. As a truck driver, we are pulled over randomly all the time for a DOT inspection which are conducted by the state troopers. I've had a CCW for over 10 years. Never a problem.
I wouldn't think a union truck driver would have any problems with working union cops on the beat, either. You're trying too hard to get your skull cracked and your brains splatter all over the pavement, and your buddy-buddy cops are looking the other way, because that girl you picked up in some town or another didn't like it.

I wouldn't think a union truck driver would have any problems with working union cops on the beat, either. You're trying too hard to get your skull cracked and your brains splatter all over the pavement, and your buddy-buddy cops are looking the other way, because that girl you picked up in some town or another didn't like it.

I'm not in a driving union and haven't been since 1977.

THen why require all that license junk, concealed carry permit, bonding, insurance, registration and other assorted gravedigger gun control bullshit to own a firearm, then?

I don't. The only thing I support is a CCW because I've seen too many young assholes at the gun range who think they're playing with a toy. They were dangerous to themselves and dangerous to the rest of us on the range. Only serious people will go out of their way to get a CCW. Even if an asshole does, the ten hour class requirement will give them a good idea of how badly they handled a weapon in the past.

CCW holders are statistically the most law abiding citizens in the country. CCW charges and convictions are less than our police. I'd like to keep it that way instead of being lumped together with a bunch of loons that would go around shooting anybody because they are legally allowed to carry a gun.

Forum List

Back