President Trump signs The America First Healthcare Plan, protecting folks with pre-existing conditions, & ending surprise medical billing

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he's signing a whole bunch of stuff, desperate to win the election, but i agree with the policies he signed!

Yes.....he is actually fixing healthcare...not using it to enslave the American people.

he's signing a whole bunch of stuff, desperate to win the election, but i agree with the policies he signed!

What is to make private insurance companies agree? Or was this just a nonbinding letter of intent and instruction to congress to write such a plan? Anybody know how it works?

All in perfect time as I predicted, there goes Boobens debate line

i'm excited for the debate, the most excited since Hogan V Luger in Sturgis in 1996

Why would you be excited about this debate. It's already pretty obvious that the Ds want to burn, loot, murder and turn this country Marxist. Do you really need to know anything more? MAGA

• Banned

i'm excited for the debate, the most excited since Hogan V Luger in Sturgis in 1996

Why would you be excited about this debate. It's already pretty obvious that the Ds want to burn, loot, murder and riot to turn this country Marxist. Do you really need to know anything more? MAGA

does Biden look like a looting Marxist? COME ON, MAAAN!

Why would you be excited about this debate. It's already pretty obvious that the Ds want to burn, loot, murder and riot to turn this country Marxist. Do you really need to know anything more? MAGA

does Biden look like a looting Marxist? COME ON, MAAAN!

Bigly. You know the thing.

• Banned
Trump sounded presidential in the speech i posted. then again, the only time he sounds that way is when he doesn't sound completely deranged, which is most of the time at his rallies. when he reads from the teleprompter, he sounds presidential, mostly

I sure don't. Forcing insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions is sheer idiocy.
just about everyone in this country has some kind of a pre existing condition,and if you dont now its only a matter of time before you do.....

I sure don't. Forcing insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions is sheer idiocy.
just about everyone in this country has some kind of a pre existing condition,and if you dont now its only a matter of time before you do.....
I suppose so. Forcing insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions is sheer idiocy.

I suppose so. Forcing insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions is sheer idiocy.
so hardly anyone would have ins if that was so......

What is to make private insurance companies agree? Or was this just a nonbinding letter of intent and instruction to congress to write such a plan? Anybody know how it works?

Symbolic gesture that's all. Most E & O's go nowhere. Pre x already exists.

Symbolic gesture that's all. Most E & O's go nowhere. Pre x already exists.

He is big on meaningless symbols. I have a very symbolic, by impolite hand symbol for him.:fu:

New Topics

Forum List

Back