"President Trump Says He Is Halting FEMA Wildfire Aid To Calif."

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

President Trump Says He Is Halting FEMA Wildfire Aid To Calif.

Thank you Donald Trump for shaming and punishing our California neighbors who mismanage our Nation's natural resources, resulting in the death of American people, the destruction of American communities, as well as the loss of countless domestic and wild critters, who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, met a horrendous demise.

My compassion and empathy has practical limits.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter;
Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

AFRECAN AMERICAN FLAG_TUPAC_02_.jpg

California can afford weaponized immigration and the crazy train. We can fund our own wild fire damage.

And this is why the left TRULY hates Trump. .He's willing to get in the mud and play hard ball the way they do.

As if as President Obama didn't do things during the shut down just to be an asshole.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Thank you Donald Trump for shaming and punishing our California neighbors who mismanage our Nation's natural resources, resulting in the death of American people, the destruction of American communities, as well as the loss of countless domestic and wild critters, who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, met a horrendous demise.

Peace.
___
Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

California has excess money to spend on illegals, I don't need to pay for their lack of wildland management.

Peace.
___

California has excess money to spend on illegals, I don't need to pay for their lack of wildland management.

Yup. Cali has money for a high speed train to Vegas and is a sanctuary state for illegals. Has money to provide for all those illegals.

They can afford to fight their own fires without tax payer help.

They can afford to manage their forests without tax payer help.

You people are actually cheering this?

That's one of the clearest examples of your hatred of America and American's.

You should all emigrate. I hear Russia is quite totalitarian this time of year.

When a state is greedy and wasteful, they get zero sympathy from most of the public.

When you have fleets of poop scoop trucks.....paint your streets white......pay other states to use your glut of solar power.....provide sanctuary for murderers......

Nobody gives a shit about your problems!:113:

Peace.
___

Good grief. We found one of Trump`s forest raking advocates. :)

Peace.
___

Ironically, most of the wildfires in California forests are on federal land, so like pretty much everything else Trump does, he did not think that through. Since he is the boss of the Bureau of Land Management, he is punishing himself. Oh, well!

When a state is greedy and wasteful, they get zero sympathy from most of the public.

When you have fleets of poop scoop trucks.....paint your streets white......pay other states to use your glut of solar power.....provide sanctuary for murderers......

Nobody gives a shit about your problems!:113:

Where you live they must give sanctuary for dumbasses because no place gives sanctuaries to murderers.

Peace.
___

The fire started on federal land. The relief does not go to the state but to ordinary citizens. Trump was elected to be the President for everyone including people who did not vote for him. Trump again shows he is a true fascist. I suspect he is going to lose in court again.

Forum List

Back