President Trump Promises to Rehire Military Fired by Joe Biden for Refusing Experimental Vaccine – With Backpay (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This goes to show our duly elected real president loves our military servicemen and women. He'll purge the military leaders who were behind this unjustified farce. He also needs to purge all homosexuals and transgenders from the military too.

This goes to show our duly elected real president loves our military servicemen and women. He'll purge the military leaders who were behind this unjustified farce. He also needs to purge all homosexuals and transgenders from the military too.

I had a guy who worked for me on the USS Princeton. He was a 2nd class Petty Officer. He was exemplary in every regard. If I needed someone to do something, without the need for me to check on them to make sure they were doing it right and not fucking it up, he was my go-to.

He was as queer as a $3 bill.

Honestly, I would take women out of combat roles long before I would "purge" homosexuals from the ranks, and I wouldn't be in a hurry to do the former...

• Banned
I had a guy who worked for me on the USS Princeton. He was a 2nd class Petty Officer. He was exemplary in every regard. If I needed someone to do something, without the need for me to check on them to make sure they were doing it right and not fucking it up, he was my go-to.

Honestly, I would take women out of combat roles long before I would "purge" homosexuals from the ranks, and I wouldn't be in a hurry to do the former...
I agree with taking women out of combat roles. There's no sense in it.

You have no idea how that works, do you? :heehee:

Come get some!

attachment-gi-jane-1.jpg

The thing that’s worrisome though is we can’t afford to wait another two years for him to come back,needs to happen in the mid terms,Biden has made this country a third world banana republic and it can’t survive two more years under Demonrat control.

Forum List

Back