President Trump Policy Remains Intact To Save America!

ConserveGuy

Platinum Member
Jul 19, 2015

Looks like the Sleepy joe just got shafted with the President Trump programs like this one still being implemented. He thought he was slick trying to stop the "Remain in Mexico" program first day he was in office. Looks like it backfired on the Corrupt joe. Another lowkey W for President Trump!

Joe needs to be tough on the border.

He has not been as weak on the border as some would have you believe.

Biden kept a Trump-era emergency policy to automatically expel almost all undocumented migrants seeking entry, bypassing normal immigration laws and protections.
The policy - known as Title 42 - is aimed at preventing the spread of Covid-19 in holding facilities, officials say.

The measure sparked controversy in September when the Biden administration used Title 42 to deport nearly 4,000 Haitian migrants who had been detained at the border city of Del Rio, Texas.

I expect the border will be less of a political issue as Biden toughens his stance.

Biden kept a Trump-era emergency policy to automatically expel almost all undocumented migrants seeking entry, bypassing normal immigration laws and protections.
The policy - known as Title 42 - is aimed at preventing the spread of Covid-19 in holding facilities, officials say.

The measure sparked controversy in September when the Biden administration used Title 42 to deport nearly 4,000 Haitian migrants who had been detained at the border city of Del Rio, Texas.

I expect the border will be less of a political issue as Biden toughens his stance.

He only deported 4,000 out of the of the more than 15,000 Haitians in the Del Rio camp?

Give me a fucking break. :laughing0301:

He only deported 4,000 out of the of the more than 15,000 Haitians in the Del Rio camp?

Give me a fucking break. :laughing0301:
As I wrote, Biden needs to be tough on the border, but has not been a weak on the border as many believe:

“….Biden is using another Trump policy known as “Title 42 expulsion” to immediately deport as many asylum seekers and border crossers as possible without hearing their asylum claims. He's mostly dumping them in Mexico, just as Trump did with "Remain in Mexico," just with a different name and on a much larger scale. Biden's still using the pandemic as a reason for this policy, despite the easy availability of effective vaccines for Americans who want them. But whatever the excuse, his goal is the same as Trump: immediately deport as many as he possibly can…..

The Biden administration has smashed all records for immediate expulsions without due process, increasing the rate from 62,000 per month under Trump to about 100,000, but Mexico will only take back its own citizens, Guatemalans, Hondurans, and Salvadorans, and even for the Central Americans, it will not take back young kids with their parents if it has no place for them to stay (how logical!)…..

……Well, the Trump administration faced the exact same constraints, and they too released many thousands of immigrants from the border..”

The border may be a problem for Biden in the future, so he needs to deal with it forcfully.

As I wrote, Biden needs to be tough on the border, but has not been a weak on the border as many believe:

“….Biden is using another Trump policy known as “Title 42 expulsion” to immediately deport as many asylum seekers and border crossers as possible without hearing their asylum claims. He's mostly dumping them in Mexico, just as Trump did with "Remain in Mexico," just with a different name and on a much larger scale. Biden's still using the pandemic as a reason for this policy, despite the easy availability of effective vaccines for Americans who want them. But whatever the excuse, his goal is the same as Trump: immediately deport as many as he possibly can…..

The Biden administration has smashed all records for immediate expulsions without due process, increasing the rate from 62,000 per month under Trump to about 100,000, but Mexico will only take back its own citizens, Guatemalans, Hondurans, and Salvadorans, and even for the Central Americans, it will not take back young kids with their parents if it has no place for them to stay (how logical!)…..

……Well, the Trump administration faced the exact same constraints, and they too released many thousands of immigrants from the border..”

The border may be a problem for Biden in the future, so he needs to deal with it forcfully.

So where did the other 11,000 Haitians go?

In order for America to be saved, Trump needs to win in 2024. Then Trump need to bring Stephen Miller back into the administration.

They went to the same place that the immigrants that were released under the Trump Administration went to.
Nice try at deflection. Just admit, you don't know where dementia Joe sent them and neither does he. They were put on planes and delivered to unsuspecting states in the middle of the night without court dates or covid tests.

He got what the Progs wanted, many more potential voters.

Joe fully intended to let at least 2 million illegals in his first year....
That's always been the plan.

They went to the same place that the immigrants that were released under the Trump Administration went to.

So in other words, President Biden's immigration policies are no better than Trump's. He failed.

You're President is a failure, correct?

Trump shall return

In the words of the Great General Douglas MacArthur, "I Shall Return..."

1638574984991.png

Forum List

Back