President Trump on twitter threatens to send troops to the US-Mexico border to keep out illegals!

I know USMB poster had several polls about what the next flap would be from libbies
It’s here with this Trump/Illegals stuff.

What could be more American under Trump than gunships mowing down defenseless brown people at our border?
Just curious....but what if those defenseless brown people are carrying leprosy? Measles? Ebola? Polio? And they are now in YOUR town, swamping the local hospital down the street from YOUR house? That ok with you?

If you have ebola, you probably won’t be part of a 2,000 mile caravan.
You didn't answer my question. Forget the ebola. Typhus, leprosy, measles, polio.

Mexico is not allowing them in.
Even they are sick of it.
Mexico sends federal forces to its southern border as migrant caravan heads north

In a series of sternly worded statements, the government has made it clear in recent days that it will not allow any of the estimated 2,000 immigrants traveling with the caravan to cross into Mexican territory without proper documentation

Anybody entering the country “in an irregular manner” will be apprehended and, if appropriate, returned to their home country, one statement said. Immigrants fleeing violence or other threats who want refugee status to stay in Mexico must request it at the border and wait up to 45 days in immigration detention, the government said.

The National Guards of the State involved should be on the border to greet these assholes.

I would prefer a Marine Rifle company.

Let’s use our military to defend our own country for a change

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A little thing called the Posse Comitatus prevents that my friend.

For a police action? Yes.

For foreign invasion? No.

Nope. The military is forbidden to operate on American soil. Only an act by Congress would allow it.
NO!

US forces can operate on US soil to protect it from invasion, which this is.. I suggest you reread the act and its limitations..

Let me be the first to predict the headline-
“Trump has Mexicans murder Hondurans”

Trump can federalize LE in Portland....which he should do.

Law enforcement cannot be federalized unless THEY agree to it. They cannot force local law enforcement to do it.

Not accurate.

The local LE isn’t who has to agree to enforce federal law.

The Portland mob was a racist mob against Whites. Their civil rights are being violated.

Take those videos from Portland and change the word “white” to “black”. Now is your perspective different?

The fact is that federal government cannot federalize local law enforcement without their agreement. Protesting and even breaking things is not a violation of civil rights. The facts are facts.
The President can invoke emergency powers if invaded.. And all of your BS is gone... By the way Obama declared presidential emergency powers in 2009, this order has not been rescinded. So Trump can do as he wants... Thank You OBAMA!

What could be more American under Trump than gunships mowing down defenseless brown people at our border?
Just curious....but what if those defenseless brown people are carrying leprosy? Measles? Ebola? Polio? And they are now in YOUR town, swamping the local hospital down the street from YOUR house? That ok with you?

You didn't answer my question. Forget the ebola. Typhus, leprosy, measles, polio.

Now would be a good time for a nationwide health care program

Now would be a good time for a nationwide health care program

We could have single payer and then bankrupt the country. Then the US would be like Venezuela and nobody would want to come here. Good way to solve the Illegal problem.

I can feel the love for one’s political opponents.
Right of course. I’m sure you treated Obama with the utmost respect on this forum.
My point had nothing to do with Obama. You and your ilk demonize Trump supporters. Demonizing Trump is fine after all he like Obama is just another lying politician. Demonizing his supporters, as you do, is just dumb hateful and divisive.

As usual Trump comes up with an outrageous, attention-craving idea that his supporters would cream over, yet we all know this won’t happen because a month from now he’ll just forget all about it because he’s a useless sack of shit too stupid to implement such a measure.

It’s of course completely unnecessary considering that there isn’t any border crisis.

Trump Threatens To Order Military To 'Close Our Southern Border' Over Immigration

How many of those "Hondurans" will you take in bitch?
How many are paid under the table, below minimum wage with no payroll taxes by Right wingers?

LOL, deflect much?

Right of course. I’m sure you treated Obama with the utmost respect on this forum.

How else can you treat a guy with ears like that and a terrorist name? :auiqs.jpg:
So the fact that Trump looks like a disgusting orangutan makes no difference to you huh?

OMG, have you seen the NFL cheerleaders he's partied with in his younger days? His wives have all been gorgeous, even his mistresses have been HOT, as compared to Paula Jones and Monica for example. So you can name-call all you want, but I'd take Trump's looks and women over Bubba's any day.

How else can you treat a guy with ears like that and a terrorist name? :auiqs.jpg:
So the fact that Trump looks like a disgusting orangutan makes no difference to you huh?

OMG, have you seen the NFL cheerleaders he's partied with in his younger days? His wives have all been gorgeous, even his mistresses have been HOT, as compared to Paula Jones and Monica for example. So you can name-call all you want, but I'd take Trump's looks and women over Bubba's any day.

Trump does not get his women due to his looks! :21::21::21::21::21:

shoulda guarded the border 40 years ago
--------------------------------------------------------- yeah , stupid residents of the USA . I say they get what the deserve for their inaction after 'ike's' beautiful Operation Wetback . But oh well , feck'em , they have no foresight or forethought . Now the USA has a huge imported and resident 'fifth column' since 'ike' and my parents did 'OPERATION WETBACK' which cleaned up the USA for me and my Generation WStrike .

Trump does not get his women due to his looks! :21::21::21::21::21:
----------------------------------- BS ,there was nothing wrong with TRUMPS looks as a younger man GGator .

What should Trump do, allow illegals to flow into the country RAPING and KILLING American citizens? If Obama had any balls he would have put a stop to this like Trump is doing.
We just had ANOTHER illegal arrested here in KC on a hit & run

Before president Trump none of the thousands of Americans KILLED and RAPED by illegals was being reported. You couldn't talk about it without being branded a racist. Thousands of Americans RAPED and KILLED by illegals but the narrative, the propaganda was completely one sided oh look at those poor illegals they are just hard working people picking vegetables on farms.

People should really watch the National Geographic documentary on meth trafficking into the US by these illegals, the whole damn family of illegals are involved wife, husband, kids. Untold numbers of American youth strung out on that shit and destroyed.

Think Illegal crime is small, 50% are engaged in Tax fraud. They file for fraudulent tax refunds using the child tax credit which by law they are not even entitled to in the first place only US citizens are eligible. Not a few hundred bucks they claim up to a dozen or more kids, kids that are not even their kids, kids that don't even live in the US and rake in tax refunds in the $8,000 to $12,000 range, higher refunds than most Americans get. It used to cost American taxpayers $1 billion a year, now its $5 billion a year. Do illegals care that they are breaking our laws? Nope. $5 billion a year, put a stop to just this one illegal crime and that would pay for the border fence twice over.

Forum List

Back