President Trump Looks Tired

Lord knows what his days are like. I don’t envy him one hit but this is what he signed up for.
I don't know about now, but he was having "executive time"in his bedroom until 11 a.m.
He doesn't sleep much--but maybe he's like my insomniac stepmother who naps. And somehow manages to fall asleep just before dawn and sleeps all morning.

Seriously, I think he needs to step back from these constant Coronavirus press conferences and get some sleep.
How do you think Pence feels when Trump knighted him chief Coronavirus "czar"? Pence look like he is tired out of his mind too. Trump should take credit for shutting down those pandemic sites around the world or himself. What do his loyal subjects think? Oh wait - Hillary did it!!!

Fat Donnie looks normal to me.

1585095231644.png

Lord knows what his days are like. I don’t envy him one hit but this is what he signed up for.
I don't know about now, but he was having "executive time"in his bedroom until 11 a.m.
He doesn't sleep much--but maybe he's like my insomniac stepmother who naps. And somehow manages to fall asleep just before dawn and sleeps all morning.
I thought he had a town hall at 10:30. Maybe difference in time zone. I am eastern.

Seriously, I think he needs to step back from these constant Coronavirus press conferences and get some sleep.
How do you think Pence feels when Trump knighted him chief Coronavirus "czar"? Pence look like he is tired out of his mind too. Trump should take credit for shutting down those pandemic sites around the world or himself. What do his loyal subjects think? Oh wait - Hillary did it!!!
The pressure has to be great!

The pressure has to be great!

On us, the political class got a heads up, got a jump with that insider trading the donors got in on as well.

He is unhealthy, needs to lose weight and stop eating junk...not only is affecting his weight but his brain as well. Also setting a bad example to an already obese nation.

He is unhealthy, needs to lose weight and stop eating junk...not only is affecting his weight but his brain as well. Also setting a bad example to an already obese nation.
If that is the worst you can say about our president...

After weeks of working overtime to help nursing with psych patients when Trump won in '16, I was stopped and questioned by a doc who was concerned about the hours I was working. I must have looked tired. :)

I think she said something to admin because my hours were cut shortly after that.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back