President Trump Is Kicked Off of Twitter But Hamas Leader Allowed to Celebrate the “Bombing of Tel Aviv”

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

President Trump Is Kicked Off of Twitter

But Hamas Leader Allowed to Celebrate the “Bombing of Tel Aviv”

1620835199776.png

'Twitter announced a few months ago that they were kicking the President of the United States off their platform for good. It’s appalling that they took the leader of the free world off their platform but allow the leader of terror group Hamas to celebrate the bombing of innocent citizens in Tel Aviv, Israel.'

...and your tax dollars are supporting / protecting this terrorist facilitating platform.

View attachment 488695

'Twitter announced a few months ago that they were kicking the President of the United States off their platform for good. It’s appalling that they took the leader of the free world off their platform but allow the leader of terror group Hamas to celebrate the bombing of innocent citizens in Tel Aviv, Israel.'

...and your tax dollars are supporting / protecting this terrorist facilitating platform.

Shows you where Twatter's sympathies lie.

View attachment 488695

Read with interest your thread, post and article, figuring I would see what the Hamas guy said in celebration, but no. Did he really say something or is this just more Gateway Pundits editorial crap?

View attachment 488695

Read with interest your thread, post and article, figuring I would see what the Hamas guy said in celebration, but no. Did he really say something or is this just more Gateway Pundits editorial crap?
1620836671451.png

See OldLady? This is exactly what I was talking about.
People died in this attack. One rocket hit a civilian bus.
Where are those rules now?
Is it Twitter's place to expect foreign countries to follow America's principles? I don't know the answer to this. Where did you see this tweet?

View attachment 488695

democrats hate Israel as much as the next terrorist

Is it Twitter's place to expect foreign countries to follow America's principles? I don't know the answer to this. Where did you see this tweet?

You're claiming Twatter doesn't need to enforce their rules if someone outside the US is posting? Are you fucking serious???

You're claiming Twatter doesn't need to enforce their rules if someone outside the US is posting? Are you fucking serious???
Excuses rule.

Does twitter have rules or not? They said they did... Where are they now?
Maybe if they guy was orange, the rules would have magically appeared?
I saw it on twitter. There are direct links in the OP.

View attachment 488695

View attachment 488708
Yep. Thanks. Twitter ought to ban the crap out of him.

Did you report it?

View attachment 488695

I know someone who was put in FB jail because he posted a meme of Marcus Welby MD that said "People who drank Boones Farm as teens were immune to any virus" Are you kidding me. Marcus Welby?

I don't know how Twitter works. The tweet was in a foreign language, so I was wondering if it comes popping up on US feeds. I have no clue. What twerp translated it for the English speaking audience and why?

I also wonder if Twitter has the right to tell foreign leaders what to say.
This asshole is applauding a terrorist attack that killed people. To him, it is the good guys taking out the bad guys. It was his rockets, correct? It's a goddamned war over there.

Is Twitter supposed to take sides on each conflict and ban the shit out of the other side? I don't know.

I think the terrorists suck, don't get me wrong. I just don't know if this comparison is a good one, because there's so much I don't know about the international aspects of it.

Easy had only one purpose--to show that twitter was unfair to the lying gasbag who is no longer President.

It's Twitter's place to treat its members equally.

Guessing leftists disagree with that and think that it's Big Tech's place to discriminate against right wing Americans, at the least.

View attachment 488695

Shows you where Twatter's sympathies lie.
sympathies? loyalty...and its not to AMERICA....
FUCK:
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
GOOGLE
all suck moose dick, and are truly anti-AMERICAN

Last edited:

Forum List

Back