President Trump Is Kicked Off of Twitter But Hamas Leader Allowed to Celebrate the “Bombing of Tel Aviv”

Wrong.
The majority of Jews are Sephardic, and that means they are also of Arab ancestry.

Ashkenazim are German Jews. Sephards are Spanish Jews. And "Andalusia" means by the way "the land of the Vandals". The Vandals are a German tribe who had seddled down in the North of Africa and had dissapeared there in a kind of melting pot with other North-Africans. So I guess the Muslims in Spain are corresping to the people who are called Berber - an expression which seems to come from the word "Barbar" - a flouting Greek word for people who don't speak Greek. .

While Palestinians are mostly NOT of Arabian ancestry.

Jews were called Palestinians in former times of history. I heard the first time the word "Palestinian" in the way how it is used today in 1972 when Palestinian terrorists declared war on Germany and the whole world by breaking the Olympic peace in Munich.

They are Chaldean, Canaanite, Urite, Amorite, Nabatian, Phoenician, Philistine, etc.

The Philistines are the same people as the people from Carthago. Well known from them: They sacrificed even their own children to their gods.

The Ashkenazi have no significant Mideast ancestry,

They are Jews who lived all over the Roman empire after the temple had been deystoyed and came to Germany. Here they became Germans and developed the German language yiddish.

and all Jews have been gone from the Mideast way too long to belong there any more.

The Zionism had started as a kind of romantic idea - but this idea became real and so Israel is real.

The Palestinians should not be transported from their ancestral homes in order to accommodate a bunch of European immigrants who do not belong there.

I would suggest to open Gaza direction Egypt and to make all Palestinians there to citizens of Egypt.

What a nonsense. The Romans conquered Israel on the same reason why they had conquered Gallia or Brittania or any other contry where they made colonies.

The Romans were angry because the temple had been the greatest sanctuary of the empire - and it was not made from them - and they had not been able to include the Jewish god into the Roman state religion.

Says who? The challenger?

Sorry, but that is totally ignorant.
There was no Israel when the Romans attached Palestine.
That had been no Israel for over 300 years, after the Assyrians beat and destroyed Israel, Judea, and Samaria.
The first temple of Solomon had been destroyed by the Babylonian conquest, around 650 BC.
There was no Israel when the Greeks took over Palestine.
And according to Greek and Egyptian documents, everyone knew it as Palestine.

The Romans turned Palestine into fake Jewish rule, but it was not Israel, and King Herod was a Roman who pretended to convert.
Nor did anyone call it Israel.
It was Palestine.

And YES, it WAS the Romans who built the second temple of Solomon.
Jews were not known as masons, and built nothing that we know of.
The Wailing Wall for example, is the ancient foundation for a Canaanite temple, and is not of Hebrew construction.

Sorry, but that is totally ignorant.

I'm never "ignorant".

There was no Israel when the Romans attached Palestine.

In the beginning when the province Palestine (Judaea + ...) had been part of the province Syria the high priest of Jerusalem governed this complete area.

That had been no Israel for over 300 years, after the Assyrians beat and destroyed Israel, Judea, and Samaria.
The first temple of Solomon had been destroyed by the Babylonian conquest, around 650 BC.
There was no Israel when the Greeks took over Palestine.
And according to Greek and Egyptian documents, everyone knew it as Palestine.

The Romans turned Palestine into fake Jewish rule, but it was not Israel, and King Herod was a Roman

What makes not a big sense. In this case he had been both: As well Jewish vasall king and Roman governor.

who pretended to convert.
Nor did anyone call it Israel.
It was Palestine.

And YES, it WAS the Romans who built the second temple of Solomon.

It was made under the Romans - but it was not Roman. It was Jewish. And only very very very few Muslims lived in this days there. Nearly none - better to say: absolutelly none.

Jews were not known as masons, and built nothing that we know of.
The Wailing Wall for example, is the ancient foundation for a Canaanite temple, and is not of Hebrew construction.

I don't have any idea what you try to tell me why. End of story is clear: Israel is real.

Last edited:
Ashkenazim are German Jews. Sephards are Spanish Jews. And "Andalusia" means by the way "the land of the Vandals". The Vandals are a German tribe who had seddled down in the North of Africa and had dissapeared there in a kind of melting pot with other North-Africans. So I guess the Muslims in Spain are corresping to the people who are called Berber - an expression which seems to come from the word "Barbar" - a flouting Greek word for people who don't speak Greek. .

Jews were called Palestinians in former times of history. I heard the first time the word "Palestinian" in the way how it is used today in 1972 when Palestinian terrorists declared war on Germany and the whole world by breaking the Olympic peace in Munich.

The Philistines are the same people as the people from Carthago. Well known from them: They sacrificed even their own children to their gods.

They are Jews who lived all over the Roman empire after the temple had been deystoyed and came to Germany. Here they became Germans and developed the German language yiddish.

The Zionism had started as a kind of romantic idea - but this idea became real and so Israel is real.

I would suggest to open Gaza direction Egypt and to make all Palestinians there to citizens of Egypt.

The Ashkenazi migrated west, so only in the last 500 years went to Germany.
They are more from Poland and Russia, and likely the Balkans before that.
Possibly they are the Scythians or someone near Troy originally.
If the story of the Khazars is true, then they are part of the Turkic invasion around 650 to 965.

The Sephardi are not just Spanish Jews, but any Jews from the Mideast, like in Tunis, Morocco, Egypt, etc., so include the Mizrahi Jews.
The Iberian Peninsula was just a temporary high light. The Jewish Viziers the Moors hired to administer, created a very successful center of civilization.
The Sephardi went back to N. Africa after Aragon and Castile beat the Moors.

But you are right about Andalusia.
(Funny how common that name is in Albuquerque apartment complexes.)
{...
The name "Andalusia" is derived from the Arabic word Al-Andalus (الأندلس).[10] The toponym al-Andalus is first attested by inscriptions on coins minted in 716 by the new Muslim government of Iberia. These coins, called dinars, were inscribed in both Latin and Arabic.[11][12] The etymology of the name "al-Andalus" has traditionally been derived from the name of the Vandals. Since the 1980s, a number of proposals have challenged this contention. Halm, in 1989, derived the name from a Gothic term, *landahlauts,[13] and in 2002, Bossong suggested its derivation from a pre-Roman substrate.[14] The region's history and culture have been influenced by the Tartessos, Iberians, Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Greeks, Romans, Vandals, Visigoths, Byzantines, Berbers of North Africa, Jews, Romani, Arab Umayyads, and Moors. During the Islamic Golden Age, Cordoba surpassed Constantinople[15][16] to be Europe's biggest city, and became the capital of Al Andalus and a prominent center of education and learning in the world, producing numerous philosophers and scientists.[17][18] The Castilian and other Christian North Iberian nationalities reconquered and settled the area in the latter phases of the Reconquista. ...}

Yes, Jews in Palestine were called Palestinians.
But the Carthaginians were not Jews, but Phoenicians.
The Philistines are similar to Phoenicians, but more Greek influence.
The Phoenicians and Philistines likely were the original "People of the Sea", the Hyksos.
The claims of child sacrifice are likely untrue, and a means of slander.

Zionism has mythic origins, so is unreal and is harming millions of peoples, so must end.
It is not right for a culture that originated in the Mideast, to later come back to the Mideast to murder and destroy Mideast culture, people, and values.
The Arabs are the closest there is to actual Hebrew culture.
It is the Arabs who value agriculture, communal living, not being greedy or material, etc.
The Jews have lost their way, and have adopted all the evils of Europe, and lost all of the good things of their Mideast origins.

Palestinians are not Egyptians.
They are far more ancient than most of the Egyptians.
They never moved because it is against their culture and traditions to move.
To move would destroy them.
Nor is there a reason to move.
The Jews need the Palestinians.
They need to rediscover their ancient culture.
It can not be found in the Torah, but in the daily lives of the Palestinians.
The Palestinians are a glimpse of past.
A historical relic.
It is what Jews used to be like.
It is only by integrating with Palestinians that Jews can learn how to become real Jews once again.
Instead trying to live on mythology will only cause termination.
It can not work, and will always cause irreconcilable conflict, that can only end badly.
If one really studies history, ancient Israel only existed from about 900 BC to about 650 BC.
And we have nothing from that time period to know what that Israel was at all like.
Trying to live off of an ancient myth that has been embellished for 3 thousand years, is bound to lead to disaster.
Taking a European culture of lox and bagels to the Mideast is bound to lead to disaster.
Believing myths is bound to lead to disaster.
If there is anything we do know and can learn from mythology, is that Israel was destroyed more than any other civilization.
The Babylonians, Assyrians, Romans, Spanish, Russians, Poles, French, British, Germans, etc. all were angered to violence by Jewish snobbery.
It has been universally hated by everyone who comes in contract with it in history.
No one like arrogance, excessive pride, elitism, picky food fetishes, narcissism, bigotry, etc.
Those are faults to be worked on and reduced.
The conflicts in Palestine did not come from the Arabs.
The Arabs originally welcomed the Jewish immigrants.

Last edited:
I'm never "ignorant".

In the beginning when the province Palestine (Judaea + ...) had been part of the province Syria the high priest of Jerusalem governed this complete area.

What makes not a big sense. In this case he had been both: As well Jewish vasall king and Roman governor.

It was made under the Romans - but it was not Roman. It was Jewish. And only very very very few Muslims lived in this days there. Nearly none - better to say: absolutelly none.

I don't have any idea what you try to tell me why. End of story is clear: Israel is real.

The high priest of Jerusalem governed nothing.
Jews had no role in any government for over 300 years before the Romans adopted them as their puppets.
The Romans picked Jews to rule Palestine precisely because they were the smallest and weakest minority.
They did not want anyone to get ideas of independence.

King Herod was not at all of Jewish ancestry, and only pretended to be Jewish.
Again that is just fake mythology to believe there was a Jewish country under the Romans.
It was not Jewish before the Romans, and not really Jewish during or after the Romans.

You say, "only very very very few Muslims lived in this days there. Nearly none - better to say: absolutely none."
But of course NO Muslims lived in Palestine then, because there was no Islam yet. There would be no Islam for another 900 years.
But there were mostly Arabs.
There were hardly any Jews.
Jews were a tiny minority, even in Jerusalem.
What you seem to forget is that almost all people in that area were Arabs, including all the Jews.
Jews were just a tiny minority of the larger Arab population, who have lost their way.
The problem with Jews is they forgot they are Arabs, and forgot their own Arab culture.

And by the way, it is clear the Romans built the 2nd temple of Solomon.
We have the Roman documents, bill of materials, workers pay, etc.
The Hebrew were not masons, and built nothing we know of.

The Ashkenazi migrated west, so only in the last 500 years went to Germany.

Ashkenaz is Germany.

They are more from Poland and Russia, and likely the Balkans before that.

They spoke yiddish - or with another word: German.

And in general. Why for heavens sake do you think I am interested in the history of Jews? I'm on a death list of the Nazis in Germany because I have Jewish ancestors. That's the Jewish part of my history.

Possibly they are the Scythians or someone near Troy originally.
If the story of the Khazars is true, then they are part of the Turkic invasion around 650 to 965.

The Sephardi are not just Spanish Jews, but any Jews from the Mideast, like in Tunis, Morocco, Egypt, etc., so include the Mizrahi Jews.
The Iberian Peninsula was just a temporary high light. The Jewish Viziers the Moors hired to administer, created a very successful center of civilization.
The Sephardi went back to N. Africa after Aragon and Castile beat the Moors.

But you are right about Andalusia.
(Funny how common that name is in Albuquerque apartment complexes.)
{...
The name "Andalusia" is derived from the Arabic word Al-Andalus (الأندلس).[10] The toponym al-Andalus is first attested by inscriptions on coins minted in 716 by the new Muslim government of Iberia. These coins, called dinars, were inscribed in both Latin and Arabic.[11][12] The etymology of the name "al-Andalus" has traditionally been derived from the name of the Vandals. Since the 1980s, a number of proposals have challenged this contention. Halm, in 1989, derived the name from a Gothic term, *landahlauts,[13] and in 2002, Bossong suggested its derivation from a pre-Roman substrate.[14] The region's history and culture have been influenced by the Tartessos, Iberians, Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Greeks, Romans, Vandals, Visigoths, Byzantines, Berbers of North Africa, Jews, Romani, Arab Umayyads, and Moors. During the Islamic Golden Age, Cordoba surpassed Constantinople[15][16] to be Europe's biggest city, and became the capital of Al Andalus and a prominent center of education and learning in the world, producing numerous philosophers and scientists.[17][18] The Castilian and other Christian North Iberian nationalities reconquered and settled the area in the latter phases of the Reconquista. ...}

Yes, Jews in Palestine were called Palestinians.
But the Carthaginians were not Jews, but Phoenicians

The Philistines are similar to Phoenicians, but more Greek influence.
The Phoenicians and Philistines likely were the original "People of the Sea", the Hyksos.
The claims of child sacrifice are likely untrue, and a means of slander.

Zionism has mythic origins, so is unreal and is harming millions of peoples, so must end.
It is not right for a culture that originated in the Mideast, to later come back to the Mideast to murder and destroy Mideast culture, people, and values.
The Arabs are the closest there is to actual Hebrew culture.
It is the Arabs who value agriculture, communal living, not being greedy or material, etc.
The Jews have lost their way, and have adopted all the evils of Europe, and lost all of the good things of their Mideast origins.

Palestinians are not Egyptians.
They are far more ancient than most of the Egyptians.
They never moved because it is against their culture and traditions to move.
To move would destroy them.
Nor is there a reason to move.
The Jews need the Palestinians.
They need to rediscover their ancient culture.
It can not be found in the Torah, but in the daily lives of the Palestinians.
The Palestinians are a glimpse of past.
A historical relic.
It is what Jews used to be like.
It is only by integrating with Palestinians that Jews can learn how to become real Jews once again.
Instead trying to live on mythology will only cause termination.
It can not work, and will always cause irreconcilable conflict, that can only end badly.
If one really studies history, ancient Israel only existed from about 900 BC to about 650 BC.
And we have nothing from that time period to know what that Israel was at all like.
Trying to live off of an ancient myth that has been embellished for 3 thousand years, is bound to lead to disaster.
Taking a European culture of lox and bagels to the Mideast is bound to lead to disaster.
Believing myths is bound to lead to disaster.
If there is anything we do know and can learn from mythology, is that Israel was destroyed more than any other civilization.
The Babylonians, Assyrians, Romans, Spanish, Russians, Poles, French, British, Germans, etc. all were angered to violence by Jewish snobbery.
It has been universally hated by everyone who comes in contract with it in history.
No one like arrogance, excessive pride, elitism, picky food fetishes, narcissism, bigotry, etc.
Those are faults to be worked on and reduced.
The conflicts in Palestine did not come from the Arabs.
The Arabs originally welcomed the Jewish immigrants.

?

Do you think I try now to find out what's fact or fake in your strange concepts?

Last edited:
The high priest of Jerusalem governed nothing.
Jews had no role in any government for over 300 years before the Romans adopted them as their puppets.
The Romans picked Jews to rule Palestine precisely because they were the smallest and weakest minority.
They did not want anyone to get ideas of independence.

King Herod was not at all of Jewish ancestry, and only pretended to be Jewish.
Again that is just fake mythology to believe there was a Jewish country under the Romans.
It was not Jewish before the Romans, and not really Jewish during or after the Romans.

You say, "only very very very few Muslims lived in this days there. Nearly none - better to say: absolutely none."
But of course NO Muslims lived in Palestine then, because there was no Islam yet. There would be no Islam for another 900 years.
But there were mostly Arabs.
There were hardly any Jews.
Jews were a tiny minority, even in Jerusalem.
What you seem to forget is that almost all people in that area were Arabs, including all the Jews.
Jews were just a tiny minority of the larger Arab population, who have lost their way.
The problem with Jews is they forgot they are Arabs, and forgot their own Arab culture.

And by the way, it is clear the Romans built the 2nd temple of Solomon.
We have the Roman documents, bill of materials, workers pay, etc.
The Hebrew were not masons, and built nothing we know of.

If I like to know something what's concrete about the history of Jews I will ask Jews and/or Germans. Your prejudices and fantasies about history are uninteresting for me. What's your political intention?

Last edited:
Ashkenaz is Germany.

They spoke yiddish - or with another word: German.

And in general. Why for heavens sake do you think I am interested in the history of Jews? I'm on a death list of the Nazis in Germany because I have Jewish ancestors. That's the Jewish part of my history.

?

Do you think I try now to find out what's fact or fake in your strange concepts?

No its not.
The origins of Ashkenaz are likely Scythian.
Germany is where they ended up in the Middle Ages, not where they came from.
They came from south east of Germany, by way of Poland.
They did not come up the Rhine from the south west.

{...
Ashkenaz (Hebrew: אַשְׁכְּנָז‎) in the Hebrew Bible is one of the descendants of Noah. Ashkenaz is the first son of Gomer, and a Japhetic patriarch in the Table of Nations. In rabbinic literature, the kingdom of Ashkenaz was first associated with the Scythian region, then later with the Slavic territories,[1] and, from the 11th century onwards, with Germany and northern Europe.

His name is related to the Assyrian Aškūza (Aškuzai, Iškuzai), a people who expelled the Cimmerians from the Armenian highland of the Upper Euphrates area.[2]

Medieval Jews associated the term with the geographical area centered on the Rhineland of Western Germany. As a result, the Jewish culture that developed in that area came to be called Ashkenazi, the only form of the term in use today.
...}

No its not.
The origins of Ashkenaz are likely Scythian.
Germany is where they ended up in the Middle Ages, not where they came from.
They came from south east of Germany, by way of Poland.
They did not come up the Rhine from the south west.

{...
Ashkenaz (Hebrew: אַשְׁכְּנָז‎) in the Hebrew Bible is one of the descendants of Noah. Ashkenaz is the first son of Gomer, and a Japhetic patriarch in the Table of Nations. In rabbinic literature, the kingdom of Ashkenaz was first associated with the Scythian region, then later with the Slavic territories,[1] and, from the 11th century onwards, with Germany and northern Europe.

His name is related to the Assyrian Aškūza (Aškuzai, Iškuzai), a people who expelled the Cimmerians from the Armenian highland of the Upper Euphrates area.[2]

Medieval Jews associated the term with the geographical area centered on the Rhineland of Western Germany. As a result, the Jewish culture that developed in that area came to be called Ashkenazi, the only form of the term in use today.
...}
You are an idiot.

If I like to know something what's concrete about the history of Jews I will ask Jews and/or Germans. Your prejudices and fantasies about history are uninteresting for me. What's your political intention?

I am just replying when you make mistakes, since I abhor mistakes.
Everything I post is correct unless I am lazy and post something I remember wrong.
But that rarely happens.
And by the way I am Jewish, of Germanic origins, (Austria and Holland to be exact.)
I have no prejudices or waste time on fantasies.

Everything I post is correct unless I am lazy and post something I remember wrong.
But that rarely happens.
And by the way I am Jewish, of Germanic origins, (Austria and Holland to be exact.)

"German" is for example a word from the Romans for people which they did not know. Indeed never any concrete "German" ever had existed. For "Germans" everyone is a "German" who speaks a "German" language. As for example the German Jews = the Ashkenazim. But also the Berber and Sephards in "the land of the Vandals" in Spain seem to have to do something with us. Arabs have nothing to do with us as far as I know. And the new modern - a sorry: "murderous" - Palestinians of our days broke the Olympic peace in Munich in 1972 and made the world to a more bad place. To remember: Seriosly our policemen in 1972 had been trained to give flowers to our international guests if anywhere could be a controversy. It were wonderful games - the most peaceful games since ever- before the Plaestinians showed that they don't belong to the world community by breaking the Olympic peace with a murdering attack against the freedom of the world.

And whether all peope from the English speaking world are Germans or not Germans could be an interesting discussion between educated Germans because English is a German language - with lots of Latin elements. Our grammer is by the way more similar to the grammar of Latin as is the grammar of the Italian language.

Last edited:

But that rarely happens.

As well in Austria and the Netherlands nearly no Jew survived the Holocaust. Give me an explanation for your stupid behavior here, Jew from Arabs grace.

Arabs have nothing to do with us as far as I know.

No, the original Hebrew tribes were entirely Semitic, meaning Arab.
Not only is Hebrew language of Arab origins, but DNA testing has proven that Jews are from the larger Arab group.

Last edited:
As well in Austria and the Netherlands nearly no Jew survived the Holocaust. Give me an explanation for your stupid behavior here, Jew from Arabs grace.

Not true.
The Holocaust only killed about 65%.
Over 200,000 Jews were exempt from the Holocaust by a family member being in the Wehrmacht.
Most Jews got sent to work camps, not death camps.
But DNA testing as well as language analysis, proves that Hebrew are a branch of Arabs.

Not true.
The Holocaust only killed about 65%.

What shows in the word "only" that you are a Nazi-idiot who has absolutelly nothing to do with Jews. More concrete: From the people who were not able to flee nearly everyone was murdered.

Over 200,000 Jews were exempt from the Holocaust by a family member being in the Wehrmacht.

Most Jews got sent to work camps, not death camps.
But DNA testing as well as language analysis, proves that Hebrew are a branch of Arabs.

no comment

Forum List

Back