President Trump is at a Lincoln moment

President Trump is having a Lincoln moment. As Lincoln did under the stress of a civil war, he had to set aside Habeas Corpus, arrested media/newspapers journalists and owners! He arrested congressmen, senators, and citizen agitators. President Trump has to arrest Bill Barr and Durham with federal agents that have sworn a loyalty oath to him. President Trump needs to deputize all of his supporters so that we too can help track down and arrest those who are actively working against us. The media and the people who are saying such awful things about out president on social media need to face consequences.

We must protect our freedoms and democracy before it's too late and Biden is in office. Once Biden is in office, we can count on them rounding up each every one of us who voted for and support Trump. They do not have any respect for our values. They will not hesitate to put all of us in Walmart FEMA prison camps once they are in power. Not only will they arrest those of us who support President Trump, but worse, they will arrest President Trump. We cannot fail him, but we can only do our part if he gives us the power to start handling the threat. I know at least five of my neighbors who had Biden signs. They are complicit in the steal and voter fraud. They must face consequences for their treasonous acts.

How many neighbors do you have who are a threat? Do you really feel it's right for them to still be roaming around free? What kind awful things do you think they are saying on social media and behind closed doors about President Trump? These people want to harm us. They want to take away our liberties and freedoms. They must be stopped. Please beg president trump to give us the powers we need.,

Wow. Lots of crazy to unpack here. Trump is going to be dodging legal action for the rest of his life. I'm not gonna worry what he does or says after 1/20/2021.
However, you strike me as a bit unstable. As do a lot of Trump supporters. You people regularly espouse violence and deal in threats of physical harm.
The fact that you think this election was stolen (it wasn't) and that your neighbors should face physical harm because of what you view as treason suggests
you elevator doesn't go to the top floor. You should be put on a list and watched...Sweet dreams! :)

Reminds me of 2000 and 2004 when nutters thought the election was stolen. Remember 2004 in Ohio and they claimed Diebold stole the election. Nuts come from everywhere.

I don't recall anyone saying the election of 2004 was stolen. I thought the outcome was going to be different but that's life.
2000? Lots of legal grounds for including those ballots in FL. It was straight up disenfranchisement.
Those ballots should have counted. Gore should have been declared the winner.
The SC was seen as "installing" Bush.
Sorry, as with this year, the courts don't elect Presidents. The people do.

Funny how the left forgets history that paints them in a bad light.

Amazon.com

The Supreme Court in a 5-4 and a 6-3 ruling 2000 was fair, the Gore campaign wanted to use different standards which violated the equal protection law and so 2000 was not a stolen election.

I believe there are irregularities in the 2020 election however not enough to overturn the election.

I just think poor losers abound in 2000, 2004, 2016 and 2020.

Gore conceded, Kerry conceded, Clinton conceded. In none of these cases were paranoid hallucinations about "frauds" or "conspiracies" or "illegal votes" flung about like so many turds. In only one of them was a recount and review of irregularities called for, and they were actually real. "Hanging chads"?

Which one of these is not like the others?

"Disagree" but no reply? Coward.

President Trump is having a Lincoln moment. As Lincoln did under the stress of a civil war, he had to set aside Habeas Corpus, arrested media/newspapers journalists and owners! He arrested congressmen, senators, and citizen agitators. President Trump has to arrest Bill Barr and Durham with federal agents that have sworn a loyalty oath to him. President Trump needs to deputize all of his supporters so that we too can help track down and arrest those who are actively working against us. The media and the people who are saying such awful things about out president on social media need to face consequences.

We must protect our freedoms and democracy before it's too late and Biden is in office. Once Biden is in office, we can count on them rounding up each every one of us who voted for and support Trump. They do not have any respect for our values. They will not hesitate to put all of us in Walmart FEMA prison camps once they are in power. Not only will they arrest those of us who support President Trump, but worse, they will arrest President Trump. We cannot fail him, but we can only do our part if he gives us the power to start handling the threat. I know at least five of my neighbors who had Biden signs. They are complicit in the steal and voter fraud. They must face consequences for their treasonous acts.

How many neighbors do you have who are a threat? Do you really feel it's right for them to still be roaming around free? What kind awful things do you think they are saying on social media and behind closed doors about President Trump? These people want to harm us. They want to take away our liberties and freedoms. They must be stopped. Please beg president trump to give us the powers we need.,

Wow. Lots of crazy to unpack here. Trump is going to be dodging legal action for the rest of his life. I'm not gonna worry what he does or says after 1/20/2021.
However, you strike me as a bit unstable. As do a lot of Trump supporters. You people regularly espouse violence and deal in threats of physical harm.
The fact that you think this election was stolen (it wasn't) and that your neighbors should face physical harm because of what you view as treason suggests
you elevator doesn't go to the top floor. You should be put on a list and watched...Sweet dreams! :)

Reminds me of 2000 and 2004 when nutters thought the election was stolen. Remember 2004 in Ohio and they claimed Diebold stole the election. Nuts come from everywhere.

I don't recall anyone saying the election of 2004 was stolen. I thought the outcome was going to be different but that's life.
2000? Lots of legal grounds for including those ballots in FL. It was straight up disenfranchisement.
Those ballots should have counted. Gore should have been declared the winner.
The SC was seen as "installing" Bush.
Sorry, as with this year, the courts don't elect Presidents. The people do.

Funny how the left forgets history that paints them in a bad light.

Amazon.com

The Supreme Court in a 5-4 and a 6-3 ruling 2000 was fair, the Gore campaign wanted to use different standards which violated the equal protection law and so 2000 was not a stolen election.

I believe there are irregularities in the 2020 election however not enough to overturn the election.

I just think poor losers abound in 2000, 2004, 2016 and 2020.

Gore conceded, Kerry conceded, Clinton conceded. In none of these cases were paranoid hallucinations about "frauds" or "conspiracies" or "illegal votes" flung about like so many turds. In only one of them was a recount and review of irregularities called for, and they were actually real. "Hanging chads"?

Which one of these is not like the others?

"Disagree" but no reply? Coward.

And now he "disagrees" with the disagree. Guess that cancels out. I win.

Get help

You need help there, kid. One never takes a loyalty oath to an individual. Loyalty oaths are reserved for THE NATION and the United States Constitution.

BTW: the First Amendment says that the government has no right to interfere with any of us saying what we damned well want to say, as long as it is not a threat. The only lawful "consequences" of speech is more speech. What you are calling for is the establishment of a dictatorship, and we don't do that here.

You need help there, kid. One never takes a loyalty oath to an individual. Loyalty oaths are reserved for THE NATION and the United States Constitution.

BTW: the First Amendment says that the government has no right to interfere with any of us saying what we damned well want to say, as long as it is not a threat. The only lawful "consequences" of speech is more speech. What you are calling for is the establishment of a dictatorship, and we don't do that here.

I think most Americans would welcome a dictatorship under President Trump. Almost every fellow Trump supporter I've asked have said they agree that a temporary Trump dictatorship would be a good thing for America. It would allow us to fix our country and ensure that our democracy is protected from elections that put tyrants like Biden (Obama/Clinton) into office where they will rule by decree and totally destroy our constitution.

I think most Americans would welcome a dictatorship under President Trump. Almost every fellow Trump supporter I've asked have said they agree that a temporary Trump dictatorship would be a good thing for America. It would allow us to fix our country and ensure that our democracy is protected from elections that put tyrants like Biden (Obama/Clinton) into office where they will rule by decree and totally destroy our constitution.

I don't think that "most Americans" would welcome a dictatorship by anyone, and most especially trump. More Americans voted for Biden than for trump, and, frankly, I think that trump is, at the very least, totally lacking in morals, ethics, and intelligence, and at most, is a criminal who is perhaps working for another country. There was no "voter fraud" and there is no indication that Biden is a "tyrant" or that Obama or Clinton was, either. The actions, statements, and policies of the trump administration show that he is a threat to this country and to the freedom of the American people, whom he and his minions have attacked group by group by group for the purpose of establishing a caste system. This is the opposite of fixing our country.

"President Trump is at a Lincoln moment"

I had hoped you meant he was about to get shot!
be nice.
OK, I withdraw the comment and apologise - it was a bit over the top even for a joke.

Hopefully, though he will concede and allow the great USA to once more fly by her own wings!

It doesn’t matter if he concedes or not. If and when the Electoral
College votes, and elects Biden, then on January 20th 2021, Biden is sworn in and becomes President.

I don't think that "most Americans" would welcome a dictatorship by anyone, and most especially trump. More Americans voted for Biden than for trump, and, frankly, I think that trump is, at the very least, totally lacking in morals, ethics, and intelligence, and at most, is a criminal who is perhaps working for another country. There was no "voter fraud" and there is no indication that Biden is a "tyrant" or that Obama or Clinton was, either. The actions, statements, and policies of the trump administration show that he is a threat to this country and to the freedom of the American people, whom he and his minions have attacked group by group by group for the purpose of establishing a caste system. This is the opposite of fixing our country.

Biden/Obama are absolutely tyrannical authoritarians and there is plenty of proof out there to support these claims. It will all be come clear why this is the case in time. The truth of this is coming and will be a huge bombshell when I detail in great detail how Obama/Biden are tyrants who ruled with an iron fist. When the amount of damage and harm that they caused is exposed, you will have so many libtears that you will need arm floaties to keep yourself from drowning in your own sorrow. The plan is unfolding precisely as it was designed to. We have maximum sheep attention as we expose Biden/Obama as the worst tyrants the world has ever seen. Nothing can stop the truth that is coming. The storm is nearing.

In the early 2010's when we were in the midst of the Obama/Biden reign of terror, I travelled a lot by train a lot for reasons that will become clearer when the time comes for it to be clearer. Due to Obama's overfunding of Amtrak, those trains were always one time. Obama/Biden made sure the trains always ran on time. I was never late. It was frightening how often these trains would arrive early. That was one of the first signs that I knew things were much worse than I had thought. Thankfully when President Trump kicked Obama out of the white house and liberated the American people from Obama/Biden tyranny, he cut the budget to Amtrak and the trains run comfortably late and sometimes don't show up at all. Having this clear evidence of Obidenma authoritarianism, how can you deny that we're not going to face the same sort of extreme oppressive governance under Biden?

At this point you should be convinced that what I say is the truth. If not, then you're nothing more than another arrow in their quiver of hatred, chaos, divisiveness and evil used by the Satanist communist deep-state Islamic terrorist liberal cabal of evil. I will always oppose authoritarian dictatorships that I do not support. Which is why hope President Trump does everything in his power to ensure that does happen. Much like the great General Flynn, I support the We The People Convention's ideas.

Wow! "the Satanist communist deep-state Islamic terrorist liberal cabal of evil." You managed to name all of your fantasy boogeymen in the same sentence! I'm impressed. Not.

Do you actually believe this shit??? Seriously, who writes this stuff? Someone in Iran?

Wow! "the Satanist communist deep-state Islamic terrorist liberal cabal of evil." You managed to name all of your fantasy boogeymen in the same sentence! I'm impressed. Not.

Do you actually believe this shit??? Seriously, who writes this stuff? Someone in Iran?

NO NOT IRAN.

Qatar

"President Trump is at a Lincoln moment"

I had hoped you meant he was about to get shot!
be nice.
OK, I withdraw the comment and apologise - it was a bit over the top even for a joke.

Hopefully, though he will concede and allow the great USA to once more fly by her own wings!

now now - i wouldn't mind hearing some breaking news that said donny was found stroked out on the toilet with a big mac shoved down his gullet....

just sayin'....

President Trump is at his Julius Caesar moment. Whether to Cross the Rubicon is the question.

Freedom is close to the end of its rope. I think something needs to be done while it still can. If Trump can prevent us from becoming China, I say do what needs done.

New Topics

Forum List

Back