President Trump has Millions of Supporters Worldwide

They are protesting against Bidenista policies shared all over the world

Even the old sagging shriveled dope who really screwed Germany says so. Heil Angela!!

Too bad for her too. Trump had a plan to rid Merlke's dried up old cooch of those mice and spiders that inhabit that dank dusty hole, if he'd only had gotten a second term.

Too late now.

You're disgusting, Galt. Merkel wouldn't give Trump the time of day.. He's too dumb.

Gee, I didnt see Trump opening the doors to MILLIONS of people who despise us.

Neither is Biden , fool.

You know BIDEN IS NOT PRESIDENT
Or DO YOU????

Biden will be President on January 20th 2021, so remember that...

Thank the dead electorate, out of state voters voting twice, minors, illegals, giraffes, monkeys., felons, nearly deads at nursing homes. Thank all 6 states for shutting down and creating millions of votes.

so remember that Jack.

We need a special council to investigate this and how to fix it. Every illegal vote should be prosecuted.

LOLOLOL.. Go for it and pay for it out of your own pocket.. Or tell Trump to pay for it.. He'll retract his lies soon enough.

Ohhhhh plenty of rich people. All they have to do is audit Georgia. That will prove everything. Won't cost that much..................Why all the fuss for just wanting to verify something. Boy it seems like you know something I already did.

They have already audited Georgia 3 times and found nothing. You are a fool to let Trump's lies control you when he is such a sick, ignorant man.

Even the old sagging shriveled dope who really screwed Germany says so. Heil Angela!!

Too bad for her too. Trump had a plan to rid Merlke's dried up old cooch of those mice and spiders that inhabit that dank dusty hole, if he'd only had gotten a second term.

Too late now.

You're disgusting, Galt. Merkel wouldn't give Trump the time of day.. He's too dumb.

Neither is Biden , fool.

Or DO YOU????

Thank the dead electorate, out of state voters voting twice, minors, illegals, giraffes, monkeys., felons, nearly deads at nursing homes. Thank all 6 states for shutting down and creating millions of votes.

so remember that Jack.

We need a special council to investigate this and how to fix it. Every illegal vote should be prosecuted.

thats your justification for all the crimes?
8nwlun1odqb61.png

Too late now.

Neither is Biden , fool.

Or DO YOU????

so remember that Jack.

8nwlun1odqb61.png

Hang Mike Pence. Do you people know how sick you sound? You'll regret this.

Thank God I never listened to your types.

I'd have slaved to a boss in a miserable life. Thanks for always reminding me of that.

Too late now.

Neither is Biden , fool.

Or DO YOU????

so remember that Jack.

8nwlun1odqb61.png

Hang Mike Pence. Do you people know how sick you sound? You'll regret this.

Thank God I never listened to your types.

I'd have slaved to a boss in a miserable life. Thanks for always reminding me of that.

its these guys

Forum List

Back