President Trump has a message for illegal aliens who don't like conditions at detention centers

Then they should be granted asylum.

Thank you for demonstrating your utter ignorance regarding Asylum.

Asylum is for people fleeing some sort of political persecution or religious persecution by a communist government or other like-minded authoritarian government.

Asylum is NOT for people who just happen to be poor or just not happy with their status in life.
Germany has the right idea, if anyone travels back to the Country they were afraid of, they don't get back in. It seems they are not that afraid of what ever they claimed to be in the Courtroom.

Then they should be granted asylum.

Thank you for demonstrating your utter ignorance regarding Asylum.

Asylum is for people fleeing some sort of political persecution or religious persecution by a communist government or other like-minded authoritarian government.

Asylum is NOT for people who just happen to be poor or just not happy with their status in life.
Germany has the right idea, if anyone travels back to the Country they were afraid of, they don't get back in. It seems they are not that afraid of what ever they claimed to be in the Courtroom.[/QUOTE)
They are part of the problem in their countries. I am afraid of gangs and an ex who beat me but I did not have to move to another county to get away from them.

Sound like they want a room at the Hilton with room service. Better service than I have that makes me want to get in line.
What we are seeing right now is the brilliantly conceived, carefully planned, methodical destruction of the traditional USA. The ignorant peasant class which is passively invading our Nation by exploiting a number of serious flaws and oversights in our immigration laws has been convinced by instigators that unlimited pie-in-the-sky awaits all who can set foot on American soil and pronounce "amnesty" and that Americans are too weak and too timid to effectively resist them. And so far we have shown them that every bit of it is true.

Why did we not make a serious effort to communicate the deception to those Hondurans in the first 'caravan' via leaflet drops and airborne PA announcements? And why did we not use appropriate countermeasures against those who aggressively attacked our border defenses by climbing fences and throwing rocks and bottles at our defenders? By not doing so at the outset of the invasion we virtually invited repetition and expansion of the attack. We do have a right to defend our borders against this kind of aggressive breach so why didn't we exercise that right? The most superficial analysis of the earliest stages of such a brazen violation of our sovereignty, combined with the presently tolerant and generous accommodation of illegals, plainly suggests that the only way to preserve the traditional USA is through the use of extreme internal violence.

Forum List

Back