President Trump Grants Disgraced Detroit Mayor a Commutation

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
He served 7 years of a 28 year term. I approve.

Commutation: A commutation is the reduction of a sentence. Unlike a pardon, it does not excuse the underlying crime. A president also has the authority to remit or reduce the amount of a fine or restitution that hasn't been paid. Clemency authorities typically consider the amount of time the applicant has served and the availability of other remedies for relief

There are likely people in prison right beside him for doing far less. This is why people burn things down.

He served 7 years of a 28 year term. I approve.

Commutation: A commutation is the reduction of a sentence. Unlike a pardon, it does not excuse the underlying crime. A president also has the authority to remit or reduce the amount of a fine or restitution that hasn't been paid. Clemency authorities typically consider the amount of time the applicant has served and the availability of other remedies for relief

He could probably run for office and win again in Detroit.

The one that cracks me up is Trump pardoning Steve Bannon. Bannon was indicted for defrauding Trump supporters. Kind of tells you what Trump really thinks about his followers.

There are likely people in prison right beside him for doing far less. This is why people burn things down.

there are people NOT in prison for far more

There are. The many bankers that got away with a ton of crimes.

There are of honkies like Eliot Spitzer who didn't spend a day in jail in spite of his violation of the Mann Act- transporting hoes across state lines.

Republican Jack Johnson went to Leavenworth for the same offense, but he wasn't a highly placed honky.

I was glad to see this

The one that cracks me up is Trump pardoning Steve Bannon. Bannon was indicted for defrauding Trump supporters. Kind of tells you what Trump really thinks about his followers.

Bannon was the subject of a liberal, partisan witch hunt, and Trump recognized it. He's good friends with Bannon.

BTW, if Trump doesn't run in 2024, Steve Bannon would make a tremendous candidate.

Bannon was the subject of a liberal, partisan witch hunt, and Trump recognized it. He's good friends with Bannon.

BTW, if Trump doesn't run in 2024, Steve Bannon would make a tremendous candidate.
LOL!!

They burn things, kill, destroy, because they hate. Has nothing to do with any 'principle'. The blm movement is founded by marxists who conjure up spirits on the backs of dead black people. Their words.......not mine.

We all should hate when people get away with financial/political crimes while people are sent to prison for far less.

They burn things, kill, destroy, because they hate. Has nothing to do with any 'principle'. The blm movement is founded by marxists who conjure up spirits on the backs of dead black people. Their words.......not mine.

We all should hate when people get away with financial/political crimes while people are sent to prison for far less.

Uneven scales are a damnation to any country.

New Topics

Forum List

Back