President Trump Grants Disgraced Detroit Mayor a Commutation

The one that cracks me up is Trump pardoning Steve Bannon. Bannon was indicted for defrauding Trump supporters. Kind of tells you what Trump really thinks about his followers.

Bannon was the subject of a liberal, partisan witch hunt, and Trump recognized it. He's good friends with Bannon.

BTW, if Trump doesn't run in 2024, Steve Bannon would make a tremendous candidate.
He would have to learn how to shave regularly and dress himself before he could possibly make a "tremendous candidate"

The one that cracks me up is Trump pardoning Steve Bannon. Bannon was indicted for defrauding Trump supporters. Kind of tells you what Trump really thinks about his followers.

Bannon was the subject of a liberal, partisan witch hunt, and Trump recognized it. He's good friends with Bannon.

BTW, if Trump doesn't run in 2024, Steve Bannon would make a tremendous candidate.
He would have to learn how to shave regularly and dress himself before he could possibly make a "tremendous candidate"

Bannon does have a relaxed look about him, that's what made his friendship with the impeccably dressed Trump so interesting. But a lot of folks dress more casually nowadays, I could see a President Bannon.

Bannon does have a relaxed look about him, that's what made his friendship with the impeccably dressed Trump so interesting. But a lot of folks dress more casually nowadays, I could see a President Bannon.
Relaxed look..you mean like all the drunks on skid rows do..

No moron, Bannon ACTUALLY DID DEFRAUD people that donated to his "build the wall" project.

It's not a liberal or conservative thing, it's a FACT thing.

Forum List

Back