President Trump goes on bizarre rant about dogs

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump boasted that the government is getting better tech for detecting drugs at the border, and also, "We're getting dogs, more dogs...nothing replaces a good dog, is that right?...We haven't been able to match the dogs...certain types of German shepherds."

Speaking as someone who owns, trains and lives with working dogs, I agree.
In this particular case, Trump is right. Provided the dog is paired with a good handler, nothing replaces a good dog.

Trump boasted that the government is getting better tech for detecting drugs at the border, and also, "We're getting dogs, more dogs...nothing replaces a good dog, is that right?...We haven't been able to match the dogs...certain types of German shepherds."
Dogs detect the drugs and those being smuggled in. The more we have, the more detected.

Trump is white white white and right right right! Ha! Suck on that bag of dicks!

Trump is right, he’s white, and he’s Beautiful!
What does his being White have to do with anything?

Don’t you have a hood and robe to wash before your cross burning tonight?
Oh come on mother fucker, we talk about white people day in and day out on this mother fucking forum. You have objections now?
You’re low brow talk makes me ashamed for you. And it makes me ashamed of being White myself.

Oh come on mother fucker, we talk about white people day in and day out on this mother fucking forum. You have objections now?
You’re low brow talk makes me ashamed for you. And it makes me ashamed of being White myself.
Pooor ewe!

Pooor ewe!
No, poor you

Forum List

Back