President Trump Gets the Last Laugh

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Not only is the joke on them, they are the joke. America rejected the identity politics and division of the Left for the last 8 years.

trump-last-show-large.gif

Not only is the joke on them, they are the joke. America rejected the identity politics and division of the Left for the last 8 years.

The joke is on America, because you didn't pay attention and didn't recognize a fucking joke when Trump promised you a tall wall, tariff wars and a free-tax-cut to fix our complex structural problems.

The joke is on America, because you can't recognize a fucking joke when he promises you tall wall and tax-cut to fix our complex structural problems.

Trump and his supporters have a lot in common, the main thing being that they're all clueless.

I love you anti Trump people....
He's shut your pie hole for the last year....and you think things are going to change for some reason.
Bless your heart......

Running the country has some notable distinction from convincing ignorants that you've got a magic cure for them.

The joke is on America, because you didn't pay attention and didn't recognize a fucking joke when Trump promised you a tall wall, tariff wars and a free-tax-cut to fix our complex structural problems.

He's not President yet.

He's shut your pie hole for the last year....and you think things are going to change for some reason.
Bless your heart......

Running the country has some notable distinction from convincing ignorants that you've got a magic cure for them.
So you are assuming that the ability of CEOs and Directors to support and bribe members of Congress is an indication of intelligence.
You are a spoiled brat.
Plumbers and electricians build things, Investors come up with ways to get less expensive plumbers and electricians.

Bless your heart......

So you are assuming that the ability of CEOs and Directors to support and bribe members of Congress is an indication of intelligence.
You are a spoiled brat.
Plumbers and electricians build things, Investors come up with ways to get less expensive plumbers and electricians.

I speak an obviously foreign language to you - COHERENT.

Bless your heart......

You mean like 'Hope & Change?' Seriously, y'all wingnuts are in no position to cast stones. You were all up in Hussein's stupid slogans.

Bless your heart......

Thanks for saying nothing....

It is something, something you will learn.

Pfffttt....Trump will put you in your place.

Bless your heart......

You are a spoiled brat.

You speak North East Investment Spoiled Brat.
I'm twice your age and I know MANY people like you.
You WILL grow up when life gives you an unexpected kick in the ass.

He's not President yet.

Grab your pen and write down what you think he'll do for you. We'll refer to it later.

Last edited:
Bless your heart......

You are a spoiled brat.

If you recall correctly the Wall Street powers-that-be were NOT supporting Trump. He REFUSED to bail them out so they refused to contribute.

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump

Bless your heart......

You are a spoiled brat.

Your pre-occupation with me personally is flattering.

The joke is on America, because you can't recognize a fucking joke when he promises you tall wall and tax-cut to fix our complex structural problems.

Trump and his supporters have a lot in common, the main thing being that they're all clueless.

Says the guy who thought Hillary was going to win. :laugh:

Bless your heart......

You are a spoiled brat.

Your pre-occupation with me personally is flattering.
Don't flatter yourself as you're taking up a trillionth of my brain.

He's not President yet.

Grab your pen and right down what you think he'll do for you. We'll refer to it later.

All Trump has to do is literally undo Reagan to Obama and America will be great again.
Of course you're too young to know exactly how Reagan and his legacy fucked up the US.

Forum List

Back