President Trump delivers what he says may be the most important speech he's ever made.

Bold speech by President Trump. This election result can be historic in great proportions if the legal votes get separated from illegal votes. Mainly because we can actually stop the steal!

You mean the same whining that Trump has been doing since election night?

And to quote Attorney General William Barr....

"...to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election."

They also have no evidence to the contrary. You can bet that for each caught case there are many more that are not caught.

Good that we can finally get to discussing the fraud and stop pretending there wasn't significant amounts of fraud in this election.

Actually, we have superb evidence of the election outcome: the tallies by the states of the votes of their citizens. Its such good evidence that we've used it to determine the winner of presidential elections for generations.

You'll need to provide evidence better than that of election fraud. And by your own admission, you have no evidence.

Our sources are not equal.

I have no evidence?

Mountains of evidence right now in my conference thread. STFU!

It's been 4 weeks since the election--------investigation, dispositions, preparing court documents, etc all takes time.

Then why, pray tell, has none of this been submitted in court?

Remember, in court, Trump's attorney's aren't even alleging fraud ever occured. Why the vast disparity between what Trump's team are arguing in court, and what they're telling you in news conferences?

Easy....there are consequences for lying to a judge. There are none for lying to you.

And then at 3AM on Election Eve, the Vote Fairy dropped off millions of Biden votes in the key Swing states

Bold speech by President Trump. This election result can be historic in great proportions if the legal votes get separated from illegal votes. Mainly because we can actually stop the steal!

You mean the same whining that Trump has been doing since election night?

And to quote Attorney General William Barr....

"...to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election."

They also have no evidence to the contrary. You can bet that for each caught case there are many more that are not caught.

Good that we can finally get to discussing the fraud and stop pretending there wasn't significant amounts of fraud in this election.

Actually, we have superb evidence of the election outcome: the tallies by the states of the votes of their citizens. Its such good evidence that we've used it to determine the winner of presidential elections for generations.

You'll need to provide evidence better than that of election fraud. And by your own admission, you have no evidence.

Our sources are not equal.

I have no evidence?

Mountains of evidence right now in my conference thread. STFU!

Then why, pray tell, has none of this been submitted in court?

Remember, in court, Trump's attorney's aren't even alleging fraud ever occured. Why the vast disparity between what Trump's team are arguing in court, and what they're telling you in news conferences?

Easy....there are consequences for lying to a judge. There are none for lying to you.

That is blatantly incorrect.

Not all lawsuits are about fraud, for example, the lawsuit that stated PA's mail in ballots were unconstitutional. Judge said that the plaintiff would very likely win that case mind you.

This is just more trolling and shrieking, refusing to address the obvious.

Show us ANY of Trump's filings where fraud is alleged as part of their legal argument.

You're being played.

Many of them, and there will be many more.

Donald J Trump for President, Inc et al v. Jocelyn Benson et al
Donald J Trump for President, Inc et al v. Katie Hobbs et al
Donald J. Trump et al v. Anthony S Evers et al

You are not even a little bit informed, repeating the CNN bullshit and thinking you have any clue is tiring. Heck, you are actively AVOIDING viewing the testimonies and "EVIDENCE".

Donald J Trump for President, Inc et al v. Katie Hobbs et al

Wrong again. Here are the two issues being considered as part of the legal argument presented in court by Trump's people. Spoiler alert: fraud isn't even alleged.

1. Qualified electors casting ballots in person on Election Dayin Maricopa Countysubmitted their completed ballot to an electronic tabulation machine. Numerous voters were alerted by these devices to a facial irregularity in their ballot—frequently an ostensible“overvote”—but were induced by poll workers to override the tabulator’s rejection of the ballotin the good faith belief that their vote would be duly registered and tabulated. In actuality, overriding the electronic tabulator’s alert automatically disqualifies theputative “overvotes” without additional review or adjudication.

2.Arizona law requires that putative overvotes be subjected to further review in an effort to discern the actual intent of the voter. While this safeguard was afforded to putative overvotes cast on early ballots andon Election Day ballots that poll workers properly segregated in a separate repository, potentially thousands of voters across Maricopa County have been disenfranchised by systematic improper tabulator overrides.

Its a case about overvotes and voter intent. NOT FRAUD. You're 0 for 2. Lets take a look at the 3rd case.

Donald J. Trump et al v. Anthony S Evers et al

And you're wrong again. Its is about the about the exclusion of 4 categories of ballots. It does not even allege fraud.

Rather than pursuing the “exclusive judicial remedy” for review of a contested recount, Wis. Stat. § 9.01(11), Petitioners Trump, Pence, and Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. have filed a “Petition for Original Action Pursuant to Wis. Stat. § 809.70” in this Court seeking to exclude four categories of ballots from the Presidential election results in Wisconsin:

* All in-person absentee ballots cast in Milwaukee and Dane Counties that were not requested through a separate written application, although all such ballots cast in Wisconsin’s other 70 counties would remain included in the election results.

* All absentee ballots cast in Milwaukee and Dane Counties as to which local election clerks filled in missing witness addresses, although all identically situated ballots cast in Wisconsin’s other 70 counties would remain included in the election results.

* All absentee ballots cast in Milwaukee and Dane Counties by voters certifying they are “indefinitely confined” under Wisconsin law and therefore exempt from Wisconsin’s voter ID requirement, although all identically situated ballots cast in Wisconsin’s other 70 counties would remain included in the election results.

* A drawdown of ballots in Dane County equal to the number of absentee ballot envelopes returned to local election officials at “Democracy in the Parks” events held in Madison in late September and early October, after the start of absentee ballots.

You're 0 for 3.

So I ask again......show us ANY case where Trump alleges fraud in court as part of his legal argument.

The man is in love with the sound of his own voice. I also believe that he's pure evil because there's nothing more important to him than himself. Don't believe it? Even as the pandemic kills more Americans than ever, all he talks about is his election loss!

We lost 2800 people today. That is an all time one day record for losses from Covid.

And Trump could only talk about himself and his silly conspiracy.

The man is in love with the sound of his own voice. I also believe that he's pure evil because there's nothing more important to him than himself. Don't believe it? Even as the pandemic kills more Americans than ever, all he talks about is his election loss!

We lost 2800 people today. That is an all time one day record for losses from Covid.

And Trump could only talk about himself and his silly conspiracy.

We're only going to get more of the same. The deaths will increase ( a lot), and Trump will make ever more grandiose personal electoral claims without any acknowledgment of the rising fatality rate.

A pity he can't prove any of that inside a courtroom.
Yeah, the courts don't appear to believe Trumpster "facts" quite as obediently as Trumpsters do.

But, the funds are still flowing into Trump's defense (ha ha) slush fund, and that's the point here.
I won't be surprised to see Trump end up in court over this video -- as the defendant fighting a slander suit brought on by Dominion.

Yet leftards are nervously laughing and trying to convince themselves that Pedo Joe actually inspired 75 million people to cast a vote for him......20 million or so came disguised as pre-filled out ballots or had their vote count as 1.5 compared to a .5 vote for Trump thanks to the leftard friendly Dominion software of which the alleged owners/proprietors of refused to a "sit down" in order to explain the numerous anomalies after battleground states mysteriously shut down the count......

Can you explain this, faun, the little pervert?
Sure, dickless delusional dale, I can explain it...

Biden sucks, he's stupid, he's demented and he didn't inspire 75 million Americans to vote for him...

Impeached Trump inspired them to vote for Biden

I tracked it all. And it went down pretty much exactly as everyone assumed/feared. Trump got an early lead because more Dems voted by mail. When their votes came in later, Trump screamed fraud. Just as he'd telegraphed all during the campaign. His con crap is entirely predictable.
And did you watch this happen live, like I did?

wisconsin-dump-votes-360x188.jpg

Virginia-Election-from-11-to-4-am-11-3-and-11-4.jpg

Virginia-Election-from-11-4-5am-to-11-7.jpg

I mean, can you at least admit that somebody has some 'splainin' to do? For fuck's sake. You can't be that fucking obtuse.
Not obtuse at all.....you would have to possess a modicum of intelligence to pull that off.....these dipshits are really that fucking stupid.
Looks like we did pull it off.

tenor.gif

Very informative hearing in Michigan right now. Can't believe Dominion is hiding to speak at this hearing. Wow!

She lied. Not unexpected since she's a Republican. She claimed as many as 30,000 ballots were counted twice. If that were true, we'd see 30,000 more votes than voters -- but we don't.

I tracked it all. And it went down pretty much exactly as everyone assumed/feared. Trump got an early lead because more Dems voted by mail. When their votes came in later, Trump screamed fraud. Just as he'd telegraphed all during the campaign. His con crap is entirely predictable.

I mean, can you at least admit that somebody has some 'splainin' to do? For fuck's sake. You can't be that fucking obtuse.
Not obtuse at all.....you would have to possess a modicum of intelligence to pull that off.....these dipshits are really that fucking stupid.

tenor.gif

Yeah we did, I voted 23 times in Arizona and my entire family from California did the same....in Arizona.

What do you think would convince him that he lost? I don't think he understands that states are the one's that do the counting, not the federal government. It isn't his place to tell the states how to run their elections.

Sure, all these states might be corrupt, but it is the duty of the people in these individual states to hold their officials accountable, NOT the POTUS of the U.S. If the people in these states either don't care, or won't hold their government officials accountable? There is nothing he can or should do. . . unless he can prove foreign interference.
(See the tenth Amendment.)

He's right about going to paper, all of Europe uses paper, they don't tolerate this computerized nonsense.

IN the early 2000's, the DNC was claiming that Diebold was helping steal elections, now we have the same problem with Dominion. smh.

Whether these allegations are true or not, if a person is non-partisan, and investigates these issues in good faith, they will see the truth.

. . . now, with that said. . .

I have looked into the exit polling, I am not absolutely convinced that he would have won without the so called documented instances of hi-jinks.

During my political science research, we learned that exit polls are the only statistically, and mathematically reliable polls. And. . . according to those polls, if we had a complete, open, and fair audit, things would probably not look good for Trump. So why is the DNC so resistant to looking into that? I don't know.

It is my belief, the folks really pulling the strings don't give a shit who really won, Trump is an agent of chaos, what they really want, just like BLM and ANTIFA before the election, what they want after the election. . . is continuing chaos. No matter what the truth really is. It doesn't matter to them.

What an audit might show is just how many folks DID vote for him, or just how many poor, women and minorities voted for him? That wouldn't be good for the narrative, that's for sure. :auiqs.jpg:

Any time an official exit poll is being done by a research institution, and a conservative, or hell, any populist, is being asked by a credited outfit how they voted AFTER the election? If they refuse to answer THAT type of poll? They are just shooting themselves in the foot if they refuse to answer or they lie. This used to be how we projected winners of elections before the 2000 election, and it is how political scientists detect fraud in elections around the world. If you are not honest? Then you get corrupt elections.
Exit polling in this election is meaningless. Many, if not most, voting for Trump voted in person. Many, if not most, voting for Biden voted by mail. Exit polling only samples people who vote in person; so ecit polls will be skewed towards Trump.

tenor.gif

Yeah we did, I voted 23 times in Arizona and my entire family from California did the same....in Arizona.
That's all? Only 23 times?

Slacker.

tenor.gif

That's all? Only 23 times?

Slacker.

That's all Master Soros said I needed to. Oh well, he's so busy with that New World Order and developing COVID-21 I guess I will give him some slack.

Forum List

Back