President Trump delivers what he says may be the most important speech he's ever made.

Bold speech by President Trump. This election result can be historic in great proportions if the legal votes get separated from illegal votes. Mainly because we can actually stop the steal!

You mean the same whining that Trump has been doing since election night?

And to quote Attorney General William Barr....

"...to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election."

They also have no evidence to the contrary. You can bet that for each caught case there are many more that are not caught.

Good that we can finally get to discussing the fraud and stop pretending there wasn't significant amounts of fraud in this election.

Actually, we have superb evidence of the election outcome: the tallies by the states of the votes of their citizens. Its such good evidence that we've used it to determine the winner of presidential elections for generations.

You'll need to provide evidence better than that of election fraud. And by your own admission, you have no evidence.

Our sources are not equal.

I have no evidence?

Mountains of evidence presented right now in my conference thread. STFU!

The people that are testifying right now have also sworn under oath....

Bold speech by President Trump. This election result can be historic in great proportions if the legal votes get separated from illegal votes. Mainly because we can actually stop the steal!

"...to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election."

They also have no evidence to the contrary. You can bet that for each caught case there are many more that are not caught.

Good that we can finally get to discussing the fraud and stop pretending there wasn't significant amounts of fraud in this election.

Actually, we have superb evidence of the election outcome: the tallies by the states of the votes of their citizens. Its such good evidence that we've used it to determine the winner of presidential elections for generations.

You'll need to provide evidence better than that of election fraud. And by your own admission, you have no evidence.

I have no evidence?

Mountains of evidence right now in my conference thread. STFU!

Then why, pray tell, has none of this been submitted in court?

Remember, in court, Trump's attorney's aren't even alleging fraud ever occured. Why the vast disparity between what Trump's team are arguing in court, and what they're telling you in news conferences?

Easy....there are consequences for lying to a judge. There are none for lying to you.

I have no evidence?

Remember, in court, Trump's attorney's aren't even alleging fraud ever occured. Why the vast disparity between what Trump's team are arguing in court, and what they're telling you in news conferences?

Easy....there are consequences for lying to a judge. There are none for lying to you.

That is blatantly incorrect.

Not all lawsuits are about fraud, for example, the lawsuit that stated PA's mail in ballots were unconstitutional. Judge said that the plaintiff would very likely win that case mind you.

This is just more trolling and shrieking, refusing to address the obvious.

The people that are testifying right now have also sworn under oath....

Perhaps they need anonymous sources instead of sworn affidavits and witnesses who are willing to testify in court under oath.

I have no evidence?

Not all lawsuits are about fraud, for example, the lawsuit that stated PA's mail in ballots were unconstitutional. Judge said that the plaintiff would very likely win that case mind you.

Show us ANY of Trump's filings where fraud is alleged as part of their legal argument.

You're being played.

I have no evidence?

Serious Irony alert!

I have no evidence?

Show us ANY of Trump's filings where fraud is alleged as part of their legal argument.

You're being played.

Many of them, and there will be many more.

Donald J Trump for President, Inc et al v. Jocelyn Benson et al
Donald J Trump for President, Inc et al v. Katie Hobbs et al
Donald J. Trump et al v. Anthony S Evers et al

You are not even a little bit informed, repeating the CNN bullshit and thinking you have any clue is tiring. Heck, you are actively AVOIDING viewing the testimonies and "EVIDENCE".

I have no evidence?

You're being played.
You Fake News bots stay oblivious to the fraud.

I have no evidence?

You're being played.
You Fake News bots stay oblivious to the fraud.

So you can't show us a single filing where Trump's legal team alleges fraud in court as part of their legal argument.

Demonstrating my point elegantly.

why Trump should concede: Mariano Rivera was one of the greatest baseball players of all time...& he went out in grace

he fought the fight, but came up short, but he put up a HEROIC fight out there. thank you Donald for everything you did for America, but it's time to step aside. and maybe in 2024, you can take up the cause once more!

I have no evidence?

You're being played.

Many of them, and there will be many more.

Donald J Trump for President, Inc et al v. Jocelyn Benson et al

Nope. Here are the two points of contention in the case, neither of which even allege fraud.

According to the allegations in plaintiffs’ complaint, plaintiff Eric Ostegren is a credentialed election challenger under MCL 168.730. Paragraph 2 of the complaint alleges that plaintiff Ostegren was “excluded from the counting board during the absent voter ballot review process.”....

....The complaint contains allegations concerning absent voter ballot drop-boxes. Plaintiffs allege that state law requires that ballot containers must be monitored by video surveillance.

Trump's team never alleges fraud as part of their legal argument. Why? Rule 9b of Federal Civil Procedure.....which requires both specific allegations and subject those allegations to the strict scrutiny standard.

Neither of which Trump can meet.

As for the other's, I'll get to them after my guitar lesson.

This Michigan hearing that's happening tonight is groundbreaking. It'll make so much sense to delay the election results until legal and illegal votes are separated. The Trump haters are scared trying to put this election fraud under the rug.

What do you think would convince him that he lost? I don't think he understands that states are the one's that do the counting, not the federal government. It isn't his place to tell the states how to run their elections.

Sure, all these states might be corrupt, but it is the duty of the people in these individual states to hold their officials accountable, NOT the POTUS of the U.S. If the people in these states either don't care, or won't hold their government officials accountable? There is nothing he can or should do. . . unless he can prove foreign interference.
(See the tenth Amendment.)

He's right about going to paper, all of Europe uses paper, they don't tolerate this computerized nonsense.

IN the early 2000's, the DNC was claiming that Diebold was helping steal elections, now we have the same problem with Dominion. smh.

Whether these allegations are true or not, if a person is non-partisan, and investigates these issues in good faith, they will see the truth.

. . . now, with that said. . .

I have looked into the exit polling, I am not absolutely convinced that he would have won without the so called documented instances of hi-jinks.

During my political science research, we learned that exit polls are the only statistically, and mathematically reliable polls. And. . . according to those polls, if we had a complete, open, and fair audit, things would probably not look good for Trump. So why is the DNC so resistant to looking into that? I don't know.

It is my belief, the folks really pulling the strings don't give a shit who really won, Trump is an agent of chaos, what they really want, just like BLM and ANTIFA before the election, what they want after the election. . . is continuing chaos. No matter what the truth really is. It doesn't matter to them.

What an audit might show is just how many folks DID vote for him, or just how many poor, women and minorities voted for him? That wouldn't be good for the narrative, that's for sure. :auiqs.jpg:

Any time an official exit poll is being done by a research institution, and a conservative, or hell, any populist, is being asked by a credited outfit how they voted AFTER the election? If they refuse to answer THAT type of poll? They are just shooting themselves in the foot if they refuse to answer or they lie. This used to be how we projected winners of elections before the 2000 election, and it is how political scientists detect fraud in elections around the world. If you are not honest? Then you get corrupt elections.

Forum List

Back