President Trump delivers what he says may be the most important speech he's ever made.

Transcript: "I totally won. There's no way I lost. I won. I won. I won. They must have cheated. I won, I tell you. And I'm gone sue everyone and hold my breath until you all agree!"

I bet you didn't watch it.

You win! I watched ten minutes or so, but it was all I could stomach. How do you people actually listen to him?

He did win the legal votes, didn't he?

Sure man, if you say so. As long as he gets his fat ass out of the White House, make whatever ridiculous claims you like.

The most American president in history is easy to listen to. I will watch it ASAP and in full.

Biden... 1000 people watching on thanksgiving... but he did get 80 million votes!
Oh yeah, I totally believe that Pedo Joe, the gaffe machine that insulted voters and hid himself away inspired 75 million voters (some dead an
I tracked it all. And it went down pretty much exactly as everyone assumed/feared. Trump got an early lead because more Dems voted by mail. When their votes came in later, Trump screamed fraud. Just as he'd telegraphed all during the campaign. His con crap is entirely predictable.
And did you watch this happen live, like I did?

wisconsin-dump-votes-360x188.jpg

Virginia-Election-from-11-to-4-am-11-3-and-11-4.jpg

Virginia-Election-from-11-4-5am-to-11-7.jpg

I mean, can you at least admit that somebody has some 'splainin' to do? For fuck's sake. You can't be that fucking obtuse.

d some alive) voted for this moron and his VP that didn't even last until the Iowa caucus......you betcha!!!!

They have taken the plug ears and scream lalala tactic to heart.

I tracked it all. And it went down pretty much exactly as everyone assumed/feared. Trump got an early lead because more Dems voted by mail. When their votes came in later, Trump screamed fraud. Just as he'd telegraphed all during the campaign. His con crap is entirely predictable.

I mean, can you at least admit that somebody has some 'splainin' to do? For fuck's sake. You can't be that fucking obtuse.
Not obtuse at all.....you would have to possess a modicum of intelligence to pull that off.....these dipshits are really that fucking stupid.

Nope. This is Qanon style crap. There's no proof, not even any plausible explanation how this graph represents "fraud". You could dig around and find exactly the same "evidence" that Republicans were cheating.

We really need to get over the emotional desire to believe in conspiracy theories, to latch on to any suggestive claims that support our biases. This is a long article, but well worth the time - especially if you're a gamer at all: A Game Designer’s Analysis Of QAnon
Who the fuck is Reed Berkowitz?

Bold speech by President Trump. This election result can be historic in great proportions if the legal votes get separated from illegal votes. Mainly because we can actually stop the steal!

So what's the problem with it.?

Oh, I see. You didn't understand that the red line is jumping as well, behind the blue line. And that it's the Milwaukee vote dump, which was mostly blue. You were just too stupid to understand a simple graph.

Then, you posted a spreadsheet full of fractional votes, and claimed it represented the vote counts. The fractional votes should have clued you in that the entire spreadsheet was faked by your side. The Trump fraudsters started with the results they wanted, then worked backwards from it to create supposed vote counts. They just forgot to set the data type to "integer", and so it's easy to bust them.

Remember, just because you saw something on the internet, that doesn't make it true. I shouldn't have to explain that to any adult, but it does have to be explained to every Trump cultist.

And that person is ... you. Were you always this stupid, or did your cult train you in the art of being a moron? That goes for all of you Trump cultists. You're all remarkably stupid human beings.

The good news? You can't be held responsible for your treason, because no Trump cult nitwit is mentally competent to stand trial.

Transcript: "I totally won. There's no way I lost. I won. I won. I won. They must have cheated. I won, I tell you. And I'm gone sue everyone and hold my breath until you all agree!"

Nope.

I knew you didn't watch it.

It contains a whole catalog of fraud.
It contains a poorly scripted fiction novel.

It probably contains pack of facts that you can't refute, or even attempt to refute.

I haven't watched it yet.

The way these fools keep ignoring all accusations tells me Trump won, easily.

Nope.

It probably contains pack of facts that you can't refute, or even attempt to refute.

The courts didn’t ignore it.

Nope.

The courts didn’t ignore it.

So far they have ignored the arguments entirely.

This tells me that the trolls who don't care but at the same time must come and troll these threads... have no idea what is going on.

The evidence has not been heard in judicial setting. It will be heard, just give it time. The lawsuit has been thrown out because procedural issues, nothing to do with issues.

You should learn the difference between a dismissed case and a lost case.

And basic arithmetic helps also. Biden did not get 80 million votes.

Bold speech by President Trump. This election result can be historic in great proportions if the legal votes get separated from illegal votes. Mainly because we can actually stop the steal!

You mean the same whining that Trump has been doing since election night?

And to quote Attorney General William Barr....

"...to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election."

"...to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election."

They also have no evidence to the contrary. You can bet that for each caught case there are many more that are not caught.

Good that we can finally get to discussing the fraud and stop pretending there wasn't significant amounts of fraud in this election.

They also have no evidence to the contrary. You can bet that for each caught case there are many more that are not caught.

Good that we can finally get to discussing the fraud and stop pretending there wasn't significant amounts of fraud in this election.

Actually, we have superb evidence of the election outcome: the tallies by the states of the votes of their citizens. Its such good evidence that we've used it to determine the winner of presidential elections for generations.

You'll need to provide evidence better than that of election fraud.
And by your own admission, you have no evidence.

Our sources are not equal.

Forum List

Back