President Trump delivers what he says may be the most important speech he's ever made.

People are saying it's a crappy routine 46-minute long rally lie fest speech.

Git your Sharpies®

Untitled.jpg

A pity he can't prove any of that inside a courtroom.
Yeah, the courts don't appear to believe Trumpster "facts" quite as obediently as Trumpsters do.

But, the funds are still flowing into Trump's defense (ha ha) slush fund, and that's the point here.
I won't be surprised to see Trump end up in court over this video -- as the defendant fighting a slander suit brought on by Dominion.

I won't be surprised to see Trump end up in court over this video -- as the defendant fighting a slander suit brought on by Dominion.
They'll have to get in line. :laugh:

I watched about 20 minutes of it. The whole time, I was wondering what his staff was thinking. I assume most of them are True Believers, but the rest had to be looking for a hole to hide in.

Strange he didn't give the speech live, understandable given the length and his attention span.

Transcript: "I totally won. There's no way I lost. I won. I won. I won. They must have cheated. I won, I tell you. And I'm gone sue everyone and hold my breath until you all agree!"

I bet you didn't watch it.

You win! I watched ten minutes or so, but it was all I could stomach. How do you people actually listen to him?

He did win the legal votes, didn't he?

Sure man, if you say so. As long as he gets his fat ass out of the White House, make whatever ridiculous claims you like.

Transcript: "I totally won. There's no way I lost. I won. I won. I won. They must have cheated. I won, I tell you. And I'm gone sue everyone and hold my breath until you all agree!"
I thought you of all people would at least look at this objectively. Maybe I was wrong.

Now we have a "president-elect" communist and her vice, Biden.

Please tell me you voted for Jo Jorgensen instead.

I bet you didn't watch it.

You win! I watched ten minutes or so, but it was all I could stomach. How do you people actually listen to him?

He did win the legal votes, didn't he?

Sure man, if you say so. As long as he gets his fat ass out of the White House, make whatever ridiculous claims you like.

The most American president in history is easy to listen to. I will watch it ASAP and in full.

Biden... 1000 people watching on thanksgiving... but he did get 80 million votes!

Forum List

Back