President Trump could lose by 5 million votes in 2020

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
190719-donald-trump-al-1043_a3baf2cbdaee0a4bc1dd3c1d32b58828.fit-1240w.jpg

And still win!

It all comes down to the Electoral College and the Dimocraps are doing everything they can to eliminate it. All their effort will fall flat as changing would require a Constitutional amendment. But, you can bet there will be legal battles as 2020 approaches and perhaps even after the election.

Together, these six states — Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — are best-positioned to decide which candidate reaches the magic 270 Electoral votes. That's not to say that other states won't be close: It's possible Trump could win Maine, Minnesota, Nevada or New Hampshire, and it's possible the Democratic nominee could win Georgia, Iowa, Ohio or Texas. But if either scenario materializes, the election will be a blowout and the victor will likely have already won the "swing six" comfortably.

Much more @ How Trump could lose by 5 million votes and still win in 2020

The grifter doesn't carry Pennsylvania, Michigan or Wisconsin and loses by 6 million votes.

That could be true if the Democrats push to get out the illegal alien vote is a big success. It also depends on how many pets and dead people show up on election night. Todays Democratic party is as close to a banana republic as anything US politics has ever seen. Viva Trump, KAG

The democrat Party needs to be wiped down and relocated to a country that does share a border with the USA

That could be true if the Democrats push to get out the illegal alien vote is a big success. It also depends on how many pets and dead people show up on election night. Todays Democratic party is as close to a banana republic as anything US politics has ever seen. Viva Trump, KAG

Can you post the proof that convinces anyone that any illegal voted in the last election?

Can you post the proof that convinces anyone that any illegal voted in the last election?
What does a link or a poll prove. What is proof. The state of the media today makes their opinions meaningless. But seriously, if you can't see how illegal aliens are voting from the voter registration drives to sign up illegals all over the west coast to the towns and cities that counted more votes than registered voters, you're just being way too naïve. Only a fool or a con man looks at the voter ID laws being discussed and considers them voter suppression. That's one of the most absurd rationalizations I've ever heard. Democrats also fight against removing dead and non residents from local voting rolls. In the end, it's very obvious that Democrats are always for whatever allows fraud in elections.

Last edited:

What does a link or a poll prove. What is proof. The state of the media today makes their opinions meaningless. But seriously, if you can't see how illegal aliens are voting from the voter registration drives to sign up illegals all over the west coast to the towns and cities that counted more votes than registered voters, you're just being way too naïve. Only a fool or a con man looks at the voter ID laws being discussed and considers them voter suppression. That's one of the most absurd rationalizations I've ever heard. Democrats also fight against removing dead and non residents from local voting rolls. In the end, it's very obvious that Democrats are always for whatever allows fraud in elections.

So you just saying that illegals voted without any proof is enough.

Me I would prefer that you have some...ya know...convictions as proof.

Convictions can be proof if they're from the heart. That's all I ask of you or anyone else.

If he loses the popular vote by that much, but still wins the Electoral...

upload_2019-8-11_21-27-33.jpeg

The riots are going to be lit.

But honestly, it should be closer. The Left keeps getting more insane by every Trump tweet or action and with the economy still strong, it should be within a million or two.

I hope....

Despite all of the new proof-to-vote measures, the conserve-hate-ives are still claiming voter fraud is a big thing.

They don’t believe their own propaganda.

You believe there is a wide spread problem of illegal aliens, pets and dead people voting. You believe any conspiracy theory that comes along, don't you?

You believe there is a wide spread problem of illegal aliens, pets and dead people voting. You believe any conspiracy theory that comes along, don't you?
Of course I believe illegal aliens vote. And I also know Democrats vote illegal entities whether they be dead people or pets they can register. There's only 4 people in this country that truly believe otherwise

Here's how it's going to play out.

Next year, the country will be fully in recession. At that point, all the dimwits who voted for Trump will realize they were probably better off when Obama was in charge when they get their pink slips and watch their 401K's. shrink.

Then all the Democrat has to do is show up.

Forum List

Back