President Trump cheers huge Court win in Georgia

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Great news......the dominoes are beginning to fall....when all is said and done and it becomes clear to all that President Trump is our real President....expect the Supreme Court to get involved to prepare the path for The Donald's return.

Great news......the dominoes are beginning to fall....when all is said and done and it becomes clear to all that President Trump is our real President....expect the Supreme Court to get involved to prepare the path for The Donald's return.

Wait a minute,why are you getting excited? Have you forgotten how the Supreme Court proved they are corrupt all the way up to the top in this last election? That we have the most corrupt courts system in the world? That’s what I kept telling fellow trump supporters they were not being realistic saying he would stay in office because of that fact,they did not listen to me and they found out the hard way I was correct,what makes you think it will be any differerent this time? :uhoh3: You think the Supreme Court is all of a sudden going to change it’s decade long ways of corruption and change their corruption from the last election out of the blue like thst.? Only in a dreamworld does that happen unfortunately.

I think the news from the court ruling was rather bad.

Judge Brian Amero has ruled in favor of Fulton County election workers in a ruling that jeopardizes whether the county’s election audit can proceed. The legal determination was made on Thursday night.
“A judge dismissed most of a lawsuit Thursday seeking a deep inspection of Fulton County absentee ballots from last year’s presidential election, a review pursued by voters trying to find fraud,” the Atlanta-Journal Constitution reported.
“Superior Court Judge Brian Amero’s ruling jeopardizes the prospects for the ballot inspection to continue, though a plaintiff in the lawsuit said he believes it will soon move forward,” the report added.
“That litigation is finished,” said Don Samuel, a prominent Atlanta attorney hired by the Fulton elections board. “Is there going to be an audit? Not right now … There’s no discovery permitted. There’s no lawsuit pending anymore.”

However, the claimant Garland Favorito argued that the ruling contained a victory that could be seen as a silver lining.

Wait a minute,why are you getting excited? Have you forgotten how the Supreme Court proved they are corrupt all the way up to the top in this last election? That we have the most corrupt courts system in the world? That’s what I kept telling fellow trump supporters they were not being realistic saying he would stay in office because of that fact,they did not listen to me and they found out the hard way I was correct,what makes you think it will be any differerent this time? :uhoh3: You think the Supreme Court is all of a sudden going to change it’s decade long ways of corruption and change their corruption from the last election out of the blue like thst.? Only in a dreamworld does that happen unfortunately.

The Supreme Court is loyal to the Constitution not Donald Trump.. and it turns out that Kavannaugh and Barrett are centrists.

Forum List

Back