President Trump Can Move Into The Top Five

Flanders, you have not even touched on an answer to my question.

This is a debate forum, not a blog for your to spout your opinions. You've stated that you believe the Clean Air Act should be repealed. I am asking you why; what benefit will the American people receive as a result. If you can NOT answer the question, be a fucking man and admit it.

Clean Air Act...........going..............going................going..................:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Time to free up business from this bullshit. Mr Trump will get it done, well, Mr Pruitt will be getting it done actually. Its a no brainer...........duh.........these regulations are symbolic/token crap designed to promote bureaucratic sprawl. Not one single genius science guy in here understands the concept of bureaucratic inertia.....spectacular levels of naïve.

Basic >> http://www.hrzone.com/hr-glossary/what-is-bureaucratic-inertia

Advanced >> www2.uwe.ac.uk/faculties/BBS/BUS/Research/.../1412.pdf

Advanced >> laisumedu.org/DESIN_Ibarra/salon/2006i/fta06i/lectura-04.pdf

Last edited:
Bureaucratic inertia is, in this case, what saves American democracy. The US government is too entrenched in the ways of democracy for one little tyrant and his authoritarian lackeys to dismantle on a whim.

No wonder skook and Flanders hate it. They want the US transformed into a Stalinist state, and they want it done immediately.

Bureaucratic inertia is, in this case, what saves American democracy. The US government is too entrenched in the ways of democracy for one little tyrant and his authoritarian lackeys to dismantle on a whim.

No wonder skook and Flanders hate it. They want the US transformed into a Stalinist state, and they want it done immediately.

Whatever you say s0n @www.bubbledweller.com :2up:

http://www.bizjournals.com/bizjournals/washingtonbureau/2016/04/10-regulations-that-give-small-business-owners-the.html

Regulations are a zero-sum game for progressives but screw over millions of small businessmen.:gay:The more state control, the better for these people...progressives don't even understand what fascism means.:deal:

Trump will need the cooperation of the Congress to disband the EPA as there are a number of laws that will have no other means of enforcement. And a number of republican senators and representatives have already heard the full-throated howls from their constituents regarding the future of the EPA and the ACA. I suspect Trump will have a very difficult time convincing the Congress (who like to keep their jobs and are rapidly finding Trumpism to be antithetical to that desire) to disband the EPA. And even if he succeeds, it will get reestablished on 20 January 2021.

Giving climate change parasites a television camera does more harm than does global warming:

A large audience is what tax dollar parasites want. Tucker Carlson et al. nailing every one of the crackpots does not phase them one little bit. They are tickled pink because they know a lot of people are listening. No one can sell a lie when nobody hears it.

In the years I’ve posted countless messages about the UN and its plan to claim ownership of the atmosphere and the oceans Christopher Monckton’s summery of the United Nations’ Rio+20 Summit is so concise and comprehensive a million words from me pales by comparison. Monckton is so good TV talking heads burdened by time constraints can learn how it’s done. Please pay extra attention to the parts about global government:

Incidentally, Christopher Monckton is the guy Al Gore refused to debate on the environmental crapola Gore pushes to this day.
how bright can tree-huggers be with Al Gore as their leader.

Lord Moncton Challenges Al Gore to "Great Debate on Global Warming"
March 21, 2007

Lord Moncton Challenges Al Gore to "Great Debate on Global Warming"

1) Al Gore refuses to debate anyone.
2) Monckton hasn't earned to the right to the recognition he'd get from being in the same room as Gore.
3) Tucker Carlson is a bliterhing idiot in this video. The only thing he seems to know how to say is "Wait, wait, wait, wait..."

Forum List

Back