President Trump: BLM is NOT the Agenda of the Black Community

Uh-oh, how is the left going to address Black Pastors calling out abortion of black babies as genocide?

President Trump absolutely slays it again. He calls out BLM for the Marxist, communist organization it is, and correctly points out it is damaging the black community, not helping it.

Black Pastors DEFEND President Trump:

Black community does not mind the BLM people any more than they mind the mindless black on black killings that happen with much greater numbers every month than have been killed in riot since this debacle began. I doubt trump will get much of the black vote. They have already passed judgement on him.

Obviously the lame stream media doesn't seem to agree with Trump or the majority of Americans.
They made enormous efforts to hide the violence, arson, looting and murders perpetrated by both BLM and Antifa. Just look at the mess they've made of Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha and now Lexington.

I would go so far as to say The Black Community don't have an agenda. Neither does The White Community, The Asian Community, or The Lithuanian Dwarf Community.

Communities are made up of individuals and they rarely, if ever, all want the same things.

Obviously the lame stream media doesn't seem to agree with Trump or the majority of Americans.
They made enormous efforts to hide the violence, arson, looting and murders perpetrated by both BLM and Antifa. Just look at the mess they've made of Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha and now Lexington.

Even they agree. Black Lives Matter Org Deletes 'About Page' Calling for ‘Disruption’ of Nuclear Family

Just because they deleted their radical Marxist anti-American agenda, does not mean they no longer believe in it.

President Trump absolutely slays it again. He calls out BLM for the Marxist, communist organization it is, and correctly points out it is damaging the black community, not helping it.

Black community does not mind the BLM people any more than they mind the mindless black on black killings that happen with much greater numbers every month than have been killed in riot since this debacle began. I doubt trump will get much of the black vote. They have already passed judgement on him.

~~~~~~
That is pure Bovine Scat... and you know it. My neighbors are pissed at what has been going on.... Notably it is a small microcosm of Black and White opinion....

~~~~~~
That is pure Bovine Scat... and you know it. My neighbors are pissed at what has been going on.... Notably it is a small microcosm of Black and White opinion....

Look dude. You can have a black shoot out in a crowded black bar and nobody saw a thing. It happened even right here in little Jackson, TN. I'm white and probably you are also. I would give witness to police and testify in a heartbeat. I have already provided video in a black on black shooting where my wife and I were the only ones that would tell anything. The victim would not even say give the name of the guy visiting his house that shot him. It is a cultural thing and the downfall of the black community. Nobody knows how to change it. It is just one of those stupid unexplained things. Til the BLM start protesting black murders in the black community, they are covered by the black community.

Actually his numbers are up in the black community.

Forum List

Back