President Trump Attacks Joe Biden’s disastrous plans for America’s suburbs

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

this needs to be carefully examined, my friends!

"Biden and the equality warriors are using accusations of racism to accomplish something different. Their message is: You worked and saved to move to the suburbs, but you can’t have that way of life unless everyone else can, too."

"Biden and the equality warriors are using accusations of racism to accomplish something different. Their message is: You worked and saved to move to the suburbs, but you can’t have that way of life unless everyone else can, too."

Typical wingnuts. Making up stuff and then criticizing what they’ve made up.

Typical wingnuts. Making up stuff and then criticizing what they’ve made up.

Dang, is it painful to be so fricken stupid?

Biden and Democrats plan for suburbia is a blood letting.

If you are a mother, do you honestly want your kids growing up in Biden's liberal world where they can't find a job, get married, buy a house because Biden and these asshole liberals have wrecked the country and sold all our jobs to the Chinese??

If you are a mother, do you honestly want your kids growing up in Biden's liberal world where they can't find a job, get married, buy a house because Biden and these asshole liberals have wrecked the country and sold all our jobs to the Chinese??

Jesus H. Christ on bagel, were you born this stupid, or is it something you've worked hard on your whole life?

On January 5, 2018, HUD effectively suspended implementation of the agency’s 2015 Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing regulation. It did this by delaying program participants’ submission of the fair housing plans (known as Assessments of Fair Housing or AFHs) until after October 31, 2020. The submission of these fair housing plans is tied to the 5-year cycle under which program participants must submit their spending plans, (known as Consolidated Plans, or ConPlans), most of which must be submitted before October 31, 2020.

HUD’s action means that most program participants will not be required to submit a fair housing plan for HUD review until 2024 or 2025.

NFHA and other organizations urged HUD to reverse the action and to resume immediate implementation of the rule, but HUD indicated that it would not do so. Therefore, on May 8, 2018, NFHA, Texas Appleseed and Texas Housers filed a lawsuit in federal court alleging that HUD had violated the Administrative Procedure Act and the Fair Housing Act. Read more about that lawsuit here.

It was under the AI system, that HUD allowed CDBG funds to be used by the city of Zanesville and the East Muskingum Water Authority to build a water system that excluded the African American community called Coal Run. Federal funds were used to extend water lines up to and around Coal Run – totally excluding the African American community in a completely discriminatory fashion. Here is more about that case. Advocates and resident of Coal Run had to ultimately sue the city and Water Authority in order to get water. There are plenty of other examples of jurisdictions and housing authorities receiving federal funds while violating the Fair Housing Act

Jesus H. Christ on bagel, were you born this stupid, or is it something you've worked hard on your whole life?

Lib please my left pinky is smarter than you.

In a forum full of brain dead Trumpsters, you are certainly one of the dumbest.

Here's your sign ————> Stoopid

In a forum full of brain dead Trumpsters, you are certainly one of the dumbest.

Here's your sign ————> Stoopid

Says some clown with 1,200 posts :auiqs.jpg: wait who ran Hillary Clinton for president...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:then picked Joe Biden :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back