President Trump addresses the election fraud, takes questions from 'reporters'.

Are there any real reporters anymore ?

President Trump said Thursday that he would leave office if the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden, but also alleged “massive fraud” in the vote count and promised to keep up with his legal fight.

Sure, there's lots of real reporters who have been with their organizations long before your fake president took office and they will be still on the job a long time after your impeached, bigoted, lying, fat, loser goes away in January.

President Trump said Thursday that he would leave office if the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden, but also alleged “massive fraud” in the vote count and promised to keep up with his legal fight.

He looks crazy. He also sounds and acts crazy. He repeats himself over and over again as if he thinks repetition will make his evidence-free charges more believable.

However, let me take a different tack.

How is it that state and county election officials all across America did not witness any kind of widespread fraud, and the workers were monitored and even filmed and live-streamed while poll watchers looked on and nobody noticed anything out of the ordinary. However, Trump, who wasn't present in any of the polling places where ballots were counted, manages to "discover" some elaborate and massive voter fraud conspiracy without providing any evidence, and people take it seriously?

Is this what America has sunk to at the dawn of the third millennium A.D.?

People talk about the rule of law, but I think they frequently miss the point of what it means. It's not about passing more and more laws just for the sake of having laws that can then be used to charge people with violating those laws. It exists, unlike in many other countries, so we can feel that prosecutions and convictions are going to be based on the law, and evidence, and the rules of evidence, and our courts will make sure that's exactly the way the justice systems works, despite whatever flaws make exist in the system. This is opposed to other countries like Russia, where you can be prosecuted just because someone like Putin wants to take what's yours or he wants to eliminate you as a perceived threat to what he almost certainly sees as the continuation of his lifetime in power (21 years now, and counting).

Are we supposed to give up our hard fought American legacy of the 231 year old US Constitution simply to satiate the fragile ego of one egomaniacal man? I say no, and so did 80 million of my fellow citizens.

"He repeats himself over and over again as if he thinks repetition will make his evidence-free charges more believable.""""

This has always worked for him, repeating something over and over again until his mouth-breathing, glazed-eyed believers started mouthing it themselves and it became so.

But the numbers and the 34 judges speak for themselves.

Trump is a lot nicer than the media make him out to be. he has a big heart, my friends! BIG! HEART!

TMW2020-11-18color.png

I noted the crawl headline..as Fox calls Biden President-elect right during Trump's speech...about snorted my drink!

Fox doesn't make the official call on that..............none of them do. All of them want to.

I say wait for the Electoral College vote Dec. 14. THEN maybe what's his name will be prez-elect.

This is why narrow, narrow, narrow elections are bad for democracy.

That statement will make leftist heads explode like smashed pumpkins
:laughing0301:

They want to force him out of the White House so bad, they've been jacking off to it ever since Nancy baselessly suggested it.

I will lose not one wink of sleep when leftists get their fucking skulls bashed the fuck in. I will celebrate and piss on their mass graces!!!

How do you define a “reporter” if they don’t exist anymore? Other than cultist idiots who suck Trump’s dick.

I noted the crawl headline..as Fox calls Biden President-elect right during Trump's speech...about snorted my drink!

Fox doesn't make the official call on that..............none of them do. All of them want to.

I say wait for the Electoral College vote Dec. 14. THEN maybe what's his name will be prez-elect.

This is why narrow, narrow, narrow elections are bad for democracy.

December 14 is merely when it becomes official. The result that will be coming is already known, hence the "call". It's over but for the formalities.

And a 6.3 million/4+ point vote margin can't really be called "narrow".

Trump just puts this reporter in their place.

To be fair, it's not only reporters who do not know their place.

Almost everyone is out of line nowadays.

We have Nancy tearing up the State of the Union speech.
We have people telling other people to put on their masks.
We have losers walking down the street & then sucker punching some innocent soul.

Trump just puts this reporter in their place.

To be fair, it's not only reporters who do not know their place.

Almost everyone is out of line nowadays.

We have Nancy tearing up the State of the Union speech.
We have people telling other people to put on their masks.
We have losers walking down the street & then sucker punching some innocent soul.
You have to be aware of the bigger picture, like how it was the Council on Foreign Relations that created the CIA and so on...

040.jpg

Most of the individuals are holdovers from before Trump, and Biden in the White House will be back to Clinton Obama swamp very much so.
That's why Trump should appoint a new special counsel to continue the Durham investigation etc...

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back