President Trump addresses the election fraud, takes questions from 'reporters'.

Are there any real reporters anymore ?

President Trump said Thursday that he would leave office if the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden, but also alleged “massive fraud” in the vote count and promised to keep up with his legal fight.

“Trump addresses the election fraud…”

One cannot ‘address’ that which does not exist – unless, of course, he’s only going to lie about it.

Really! A youtube vid?? This is what you are reduced to? So sad...yet funny...but still sad.
2002 called asking for its' lame talking points back. Youtube is a platform for any information you want almost.

But you probably can't watch on your Obama-phone can you. Try the library tomorrow.
Indeed..any information you want...with, however, no guarantee of its provenance or veracity.

This election was a fraud.....the blue cities did everything they could do to insert fraudulent votes...and when those evil efforts came up short still...Dominio kicked in.....that is why the count stopped in the middle of the night so Dominion could do their thing.....

EnHFsiyVcAMtwfF.jpeg

President Trump said Thursday that he would leave office if the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden, but also alleged “massive fraud” in the vote count and promised to keep up with his legal fight.

This dood is FUCKED the FUCKING FUCK UP. Complete and total shutdown of Reality entering the..... UHbrain.

What a pathetic meltdown.

Yeah, imagine that. We despise election fraud.

There is no fraud. What your pathetic loons say to their suckers isn’t what they say in court. Sucker.

He's gone. Come January you will be saying President Biden. Live with it, you delusional faggots.

He's gone. Come January you will be saying President Biden. Live with it, you delusional faggots.

Not me. I will always refer to him as "That asshole who ran for president, the one whose crackhead son fucked his dead brother's wife and her 14 year old daughter."

So you don't believe there's been any election fraud ?
Grow up. “Any” election fraud? There has always been some “fraud” and often outright voter repression and massive disenfranchisement (of blacks in particular) and “vote buying” and every kind of skullduggery throughout our history. But which party commits the most fraud is still hardly clear.

Today’s elections are generally much cleaner than in the past. Certainly more closely supervised and watched by both sides than ever before. Republicans — because of their strength in rural areas — are given extra representation in Congress and the EC. Still, unlike 2016, Trump’s personal defects seem to have turned the tide against him, though Republicans otherwise did well. He has had and will continue to have his day/s in court. But there is nothing that convinces me (or the courts so far) that his defeat came from anything besides his own doing.

Personally, I voted for the Democrat Biden who I dislike intensely (I didn’t vote for Hillary and almost never vote for Democratic presidential candidates), precisely because of Trump. For me, Trump’s “Know Nothing Americanism” seemed an intolerable danger. I am clearly in a small majority determined to stop your hero dead in his tracks.

P.S. Your signature comments about Trump preparing for a coup do not scare me, and such attitudes among Trump’s supporters only reinforce my determination to do what I can to stop “Trumpism.”

Last edited:

You'd never hear reporters talking to Obama or Biden that way.
No wonder this country is messed up.
I hope Trump rocks the house.

They are real Presidents. Trump is a guy who was just elected to the job via fluke.

He looks crazy. He also sounds and acts crazy. He repeats himself over and over again as if he thinks repetition will make his evidence-free charges more believable.

However, let me take a different tack.

How is it that state and county election officials all across America did not witness any kind of widespread fraud, and the workers were monitored and even filmed and live-streamed while poll watchers looked on and nobody noticed anything out of the ordinary. However, Trump, who wasn't present in any of the polling places where ballots were counted, manages to "discover" some elaborate and massive voter fraud conspiracy without providing any evidence, and people take it seriously?

Is this what America has sunk to at the dawn of the third millennium A.D.?

People talk about the rule of law, but I think they frequently miss the point of what it means. It's not about passing more and more laws just for the sake of having laws that can then be used to charge people with violating those laws. It exists, unlike in many other countries, so we can feel that prosecutions and convictions are going to be based on the law, and evidence, and the rules of evidence, and our courts will make sure that's exactly the way the justice systems works, despite whatever flaws make exist in the system. This is opposed to other countries like Russia, where you can be prosecuted just because someone like Putin wants to take what's yours or he wants to eliminate you as a perceived threat to what he almost certainly sees as the continuation of his lifetime in power (21 years now, and counting).

Are we supposed to give up our hard fought American legacy of the 231 year old US Constitution simply to satiate the fragile ego of one egomaniacal man? I say no, and so did 80 million of my fellow citizens.

New Topics

Forum List

Back