President Trump addresses the election fraud, takes questions from 'reporters'.

Are there any real reporters anymore ?

President Trump said Thursday that he would leave office if the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden, but also alleged “massive fraud” in the vote count and promised to keep up with his legal fight.

I noted the crawl headline..as Fox calls Biden President-elect right during Trump's speech...about snorted my drink!

President Trump said Thursday that he would leave office if the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden, but also alleged “massive fraud” in the vote count and promised to keep up with his legal fight.
If we donate enough to Sidney Powell she can keep up the fight.
I stoled several flat screen TVs and a bunch of sneakers then pawned them off and gave dat money to powel
True that G

You'd never hear reporters talking to Obama or Biden that way.
No wonder this country is messed up.
I hope Trump rocks the house.

You'd never hear reporters talking to Obama or Biden that way.
No wonder this country is messed up.
I hope Trump rocks the house.

If by 'rocks the house' you mean throw rocks at it from across the street..I'm sure he's down with the idea..in about 6 weeks.

…when the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden.

So, we have two things to look forward to on December 14th, 2020: Biden is elected president and we won’t have to listen to the ridiculous, pedantic right whine about referring to Biden as president-elect.

This dood is FUCKED the FUCKING FUCK UP. Complete and total shutdown of Reality entering the..... UHbrain.

What a pathetic meltdown.

Rump says he "doesn't know" GA Sec of State Raffensberger and calls him an "enemy of the people"...

---- so who the fuck twitted this?

Forum List

Back