President 'The Buck Stops Here' Biden' & Psaki Blame Biden's Failed Jobs Numbers On Unvaccinated

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Biden declared during during his campaign that anything that went wrong during his Presidency would NOT be blamed on anyone else. Biden declared, "The Buck Stops HERE!"

Can President Biden be sued for 'Fraud, 'False Advertising'?

Ever since he became President he has blamed everyone except himself for all of his scandals, failed policies, and self-made disasters.

As far as rhetoric low jobs numbers, Biden has earned the 60+% of Americans believing he and his administration are too incompetent to successfully lead the nation.

I can't believe no one in his administration has told him yet that imposing an Un-Constitutional vaccine mandate and getting thousands of Americans fired for not complying...while paying Americans to stay home instead of going back to work...during rising inflation...is not the way to help your failing economy.

Dementia Joe actually attempted to take a 'Victory Lap' on failing job numbers today. It was humiliating. Joe's job numbers have been declining for 3 straight months, and he tries to pat himself on the back in celebration of the lowest numbers of the 3 months?!

Most pathetic is how President 'The Buck Stops Here' Biden is now trying to blame unvaccinated Americans who his Un-Constitutional vaccine mandate is putting OUT of work when he needs Americans going back to work!

It's not a job if it doesn't pay at least $30 per hour plus full bennies. We all agree on that unless one is an idiot

Old Dems: racist, sexist, Russia
Biden's Dems: unvaxxed, climate change, American

I love watching the Dems fail then flail about in all directions trying to deflect the blame. Biden's failure rate is nearly 100% so the Dem party is about to pop a gasket trying to carry this loser. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm just waiting for Democrats to begin arresting the unvaccinated, placing themin solitary confinement, and calling them domestic terrorists who are part of an 'Insurrection'.

Forum List

Back