President spanks Lauer's ass in the Oval Merged with GW V. Matt Lauer

Mattie boy is about as smart as a rock...

I still can't get past trying to count how many hair plugs he had installed on that pointy widdle head of his, whenever I see him........:laugh:

I agree. This is GWB. I'll be the first to admit that the man is just not a good public speaker. That doesn't mean he isn't intelligent. Some are good at speaking...Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan were phenominal. I think that is why the swing voters are starting to turn on Bush..It's just the APPEARANCE of intelligence. Great clip though. I would have never seen that if you hadn't posted it. I swear though..Bush did look like he wanted to give Lauer a noogie!!

How many cameras did they have in the room?

At least 3 judging by the close ups and angles.

Matt did look bad. He was owned...and looked very intimidated in the process.

I felt strange watching a standing interview...I wish they had been sitting.

A couple of questions for the president:
When a lawyer tells you something is legal, does that mean it is the right thing to do?
How does it feel to take part in a practice that the U.S. was founded against?

Our forefathers are shaking their heads.

I will respond to the lawyer question. You asked if just because it's legal, is it the right thing to do? Well yes. If someone breaks in your house and is pointing a gun at your family, and you have a gun....Would you shoot him? It's legal, but is it exaclty right to. Maybe you should offer him a job, a warm place to sleep, a little counseling. There is no other choice. You shoot him. I also must have missed this whole report. Have been working a lot the past month. If these are our CIA agents in undisclosed locations intereogating terrorist, then how did anyone get any idea of what was going on there. The tactics used I mean. Did it come from a reporter who is pissed off he couldn't get inside to find out, or an actual CIA agent, or one of the suspects that may have been captured, then moved or released? I honestly don't know. I guess we should ask some of the people AlQuaeda has captured and ask if they treated them lawfully. Oh yeah..They have been decapitated. You know....Somehow I think this isn't considered legal. I may not be sure. I am not a lawyer, but something in me insist that cutting your prisoners HEAD OFF with a dull knife isn't legal. America is the bad guy here though. Not AlQuaeda. They are following the law to the T...One more thing....I am sorry...I just know that someone will respond by saying that we are no better than them if we break the law. COME ON....This isn't cards we're playing here. That's OK..If a Democrat wins the Presidency, these same tactics will be used. They just want to be in power. Doesn't matter if a Republican in office is doing WONDERFUL. I am not saying Bush is....Just giving an example. If everything was great the same political tactics would be used. Both parties just want the power first, helping the people of America is a distant 2nd. This is the same for both parties.

I will respond to the lawyer question. You asked if just because it's legal, is it the right thing to do? Well yes. If someone breaks in your house and is pointing a gun at your family, and you have a gun....Would you shoot him? It's legal, but is it exaclty right to. Maybe you should offer him a job, a warm place to sleep, a little counseling. There is no other choice. You shoot him. I also must have missed this whole report. Have been working a lot the past month. If these are our CIA agents in undisclosed locations intereogating terrorist, then how did anyone get any idea of what was going on there. The tactics used I mean. Did it come from a reporter who is pissed off he couldn't get inside to find out, or an actual CIA agent, or one of the suspects that may have been captured, then moved or released? I honestly don't know. I guess we should ask some of the people AlQuaeda has captured and ask if they treated them lawfully. Oh yeah..They have been decapitated. You know....Somehow I think this isn't considered legal. I may not be sure. I am not a lawyer, but something in me insist that cutting your prisoners HEAD OFF with a dull knife isn't legal. America is the bad guy here though. Not AlQuaeda. They are following the law to the T...One more thing....I am sorry...I just know that someone will respond by saying that we are no better than them if we break the law. COME ON....This isn't cards we're playing here. That's OK..If a Democrat wins the Presidency, these same tactics will be used. They just want to be in power. Doesn't matter if a Republican in office is doing WONDERFUL. I am not saying Bush is....Just giving an example. If everything was great the same political tactics would be used. Both parties just want the power first, helping the people of America is a distant 2nd. This is the same for both parties.

The classic "they cut heads off" response. We are the United States of America, champions of the free world, we should hold ourselves to the highest standards.

Some see these tactics as a way of winning the war on terror. Perhaps one of the torture sessions will yield information about a cave packed with terrorists. Maybe we will go there and kill them. It still does not matter. The nature of our conflict in Iraq creates just as many terrorists as we can kill. The idiocy of a war on terror is that you are worsening the conditions that breed terrorists.

The more brutal our tactics, the more resentment we create in Iraq. Not just among hardliners, but among regular everyday people who want to see their compatriots treated in a fair and just manner. Take that away, and we alienate Iraqis, anger them, and create extremist views.

lauer is the epitome of a liberal moron. You can hear it in his voice, see it in his face, and what he say's. Contorted goobeldy gook liberal psychobabble.

It makes me truely wonder, where did these shit stains get such a warped sense of what's right and what's wrong? How did they become so anti-American? Why do they want to champion everything that is BAD for America?

Treasonous bastards.

I am listening to your views, and I am not going to "argue" with you here. That's why nothing gets done in DC..Arguin... If we did everything nicely, and treated the people who hate us with manners, then there will be no change. You can't police terrorism. You can't act after the fact. You have to know ahead of time. I asked earlier and it hasn't been answered. Where exaclty has these reports of what we are doing to prisoners come from? If this is so Top Secret then how does CNN know about it? Is it truly just speculation they are doing this or do they have facts. Cause like you said. This may piss some good people off in Iraq. Well...I can understand where you are coming from; but is it true? The torture? Exaclty what type of torture is going on, and like I said....How does anyone except the agents doing it and the President know about it? If someone is leaking this type of information to the press, be it someone in congress or whatever, then they need to be inprisoned. Like you said. We don't need to add fuel to an already fierce situation. But old tactics don't work either. I swear I wish they would keep this crap out of the public..I think politicians spend more time in front of a camera trying to look good than they do actually discussing I.E. arguing about these subjects. I mean hell. It's not like they put these views to a vote that Americans can vote on. Then keep your mouth shut and do your job. And for the love of God....News people....Stop trying to cause trouble. Hell...I half the time think Journalist are terrorist too....Half kidding there.:duh3:

New Topics

Forum List

Back